🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Caitlyn Jenner: If You’re a Biological Boy … YOU SHOULDN’T BE IN GIRLS’ SPORTS

Dumbass, it's about boys pretending to be girls showering with girls

If you can't stay on point get the fck off the thread. Nobody believes your crap anyway

Nope, its about how to best deal with trans people. It's funny that no one ever complains about trans boys in the men's showers. Now, why is that. Frankly, if there was going to be a case of sexual misconduct, it would be there, not the other way around.

Yes, yes, we know you don't really like women all that much, certainly don't have any respect for them.

I'd be all for giving girls scholarships for academic achievement. You know, the reasons colleges should exist to start with.

Dumbass, it's about boys pretending to be girls showering with girls

If you can't stay on point get the fck off the thread. Nobody believes your crap anyway

Nope, its about how to best deal with trans people. It's funny that no one ever complains about trans boys in the men's showers. Now, why is that. Frankly, if there was going to be a case of sexual misconduct, it would be there, not the other way around.

Yes, yes, we know you don't really like women all that much, certainly don't have any respect for them.

I'd be all for giving girls scholarships for academic achievement. You know, the reasons colleges should exist to start with.
There is no trans boys in US, dumbass :rolleyes: , just ask Elliot Paige.

True, but his name will always be Bruce. Caitlin is a girl's name

Yep. Take a man who does not know what he is, pump him full of hormone drugs, mutilate his penis, and what do you get> You gat a man who does not know what he is, pumped full of hormone drugs, and with a mutilated penis

What part of “we’re all created equal” does Caitlyn not understand?

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help
Clearly we are not all created equal. We are just equal before the law. Of all people an Olympic Champion knows male physical superiority.

True, but his name will always be Bruce. Caitlin is a girl's name

Yep. Take a man who does not know what he is, pump him full of hormone drugs, mutilate his penis, and what do you get> You gat a man who does not know what he is, pumped full of hormone drugs, and with a mutilated penis
Caitlyn's penis is likely just fine. He likes the ladies too much to change that.

He really presents as just the next level of cross dtesser.

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help

May be its YOU that needs help, haven't you thought about it?

As a liberal I agree with Jenner. Common sense should come into play here.

Thats not really fair. Caitlyn can get away with saying something like that because of being trans, anyone else wouldn't be able to say something like that and survive, in the public sphere.

Actually, lots of people are saying it, it's become the "new fake issue" for right wingers to get stupid white people upset about.

You can really tell that Biden is turning the economy around that they need "Fake Moral Outrage" already.

Thats not really fair. Caitlyn can get away with saying something like that because of being trans, anyone else wouldn't be able to say something like that and survive, in the public sphere.

Actually, lots of people are saying it, it's become the "new fake issue" for right wingers to get stupid white people upset about.

You can really tell that Biden is turning the economy around that they need "Fake Moral Outrage" already.
You are getting your revenge on people for the past. Nations rise and fall. Atrocious and bad things happen as the fortunes of local areas and global concerns are affected. The system will end up getting revenge on you when these things occur again. And they do. There is nothing that can be done about it. It is baked into the human genome.

You are getting your revenge on people for the past. Nations rise and fall. Atrocious and bad things happen as the fortunes of local areas and global concerns are affected. The system will end up getting revenge on you when these things occur again. And they do. There is nothing that can be done about it. It is baked into the human genome.

Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

The only reason why anyone cares about girl's sports is because they give out big bags of money for college... to play sports no one watches or are interested in.

That is just such a disgusting insult to all the girls who work and train so hard. You must be a democrat to say something that colossally stupid.
Like you care....:heehee:

Caitlyn Jenner says 'California is crumbling' in 'Hannity' exclusive​

Oh yes, how dare Jenner have common sense and a different opinion. Horrible. You people are sick.

Forum List

Back