Caitlyn Jenner weighs run for Senate...are you transphobic if you oppose her?

I'd vote for her just so Republicans have to squirm
"Her"... we're talking about a guy...
You squirming, snowflake?
Sorry... "snowflake"... that's a leftist.

You guys just look dumb and unoriginal when you have to ape conservatives.
If she wins a seat in the Senate, you'll be okay little flake :itsok:
Ya... HE won't win, and even HALF copying is still stupid... sorry.

I'd vote for her just so Republicans have to squirm
"Her"... we're talking about a guy...
You squirming, snowflake?
Sorry... "snowflake"... that's a leftist.

You guys just look dumb and unoriginal when you have to ape conservatives.
If she wins a seat in the Senate, you'll be okay little flake :itsok:
Ya... HE won't win, and even HALF copying is still stupid... sorry.
She might. Her, Trump, and Kid Rock could become the alt-right's trinity of saviors. :thup:

Dwayne Johnson, Kid Rock, Jenner, Trump...the US government will be looking more and more like a reality show.

Caitlyn Jenner weighs run for Senate

By definition, if you are against her being a senator, you are transphobic.

This guy is talking to anyone who opposes Jenner for Senate.

As a Republican.

Wouldn't it be sonething if Caitlyn becomes our first female president after a term as senator?

It would still be male. You can change genes like you change jeans.

I agree. My post was a jest. But Caitlyn would be the first female president according to the left if it were to become president.

Isn't it funny how Obama used to call Jenner a hero (really getting the ball rolling on this make-believe, DNA-defiance lunacy) UNTIL Jenner announced he was a Republican. Then, suddenly, it's like the liberal filth never heard of him. Thereby showing what fickle, phony, stupid, tribal minds that identity-politics liberals have.....you would think someone could think of something better to do with their time/energy than creating this whole "victim heirarchy."

Caitlyn Jenner is 100% for using the US military to expand Israel to the borders defined in CH1 of Book of Joshua.

I'm torn on this. While the idea of Jenner running as a Republican is interesting, but I'm also painfully aware of how many cucks, Never-Trumpers, and RINOs there are in the Republican Party.

Being a Republican says nothing about a person's core values, which should be conservatism. Transgenderism seems to be in conflict with the basic principles of conservatism, which are founded not only in the American Constitution, but the Bible. How would a transgender Republican go about living up to the values of conservatism?

The Democrat Party has become primarily a party of identity politics. It no longer represents the average American because it caters to a very narrow range of people from various economic, religious, racial, sexual, and social backgrounds. Yet they continually reinforce the claim that we Republicans are "exclusionary", only open to rich, white, males. They seem to be intent on defining the narrative and Republicans rejecting the notion that Jenner could do the job, only gives the Dems more ammunition.

Fuck. This whole thing is like trying to divide by zero.

I just find it funny that the snowflake narrative of political disagreements as racism, homophobia, and misogyny.

It backfires on them when a tranny runs as a Pub.

Caitlyn Jenner weighs run for Senate

By definition, if you are against her being a senator, you are transphobic.

This guy is talking to anyone who opposes Jenner for Senate.

Liberals are allowed to change the rules as required. Including God's rules, universal law and other butt-pleasing compositions. That's how they're progressive. Plus Jenner killed someone in an accident. Only they hold the key to second chances, innocence or guilt.

I don't give a shit if he dresses like a girl. What's his tax plan? Is he gonna shrink or grow the government?

This is America, you want to dress like that, have at it.

I'm torn on this. While the idea of Jenner running as a Republican is interesting, but I'm also painfully aware of how many cucks, Never-Trumpers, and RINOs there are in the Republican Party.

Being a Republican says nothing about a person's core values, which should be conservatism. Transgenderism seems to be in conflict with the basic principles of conservatism, which are founded not only in the American Constitution, but the Bible. How would a transgender Republican go about living up to the values of conservatism?

The Democrat Party has become primarily a party of identity politics. It no longer represents the average American because it caters to a very narrow range of people from various economic, religious, racial, sexual, and social backgrounds. Yet they continually reinforce the claim that we Republicans are "exclusionary", only open to rich, white, males. They seem to be intent on defining the narrative and Republicans rejecting the notion that Jenner could do the job, only gives the Dems more ammunition.

Fuck. This whole thing is like trying to divide by zero.
The repugs represent rich, white, Christians. We represent people from all walks of life, races, creeds, and ethnicities, but we're the one catering to a narrow range of people?

Forum List

Back