Cajun Navy Arrives in Houston

These guys always appear, ready to help out with their boats. You can find great video elsewhere of their arrival, but this was s the only youtube video so far.

These are a great bunch of Americans doing what they can (as the left riots in California

Fuck off. Those guys ain't thinking about the lame shit that occupies your putrid soul.

LOL....the truth is eating you alive ain't it.

The truth is that California has nothing to do with this story. You assholes ALWAYS try to claim heroism as a conservative thing. It's lame. You assholes divide at every opportunity.

But you have to admit antifa is your favorite terrorist organization.

The truth is that California has nothing to do with this story. You assholes ALWAYS try to claim heroism as a conservative thing. It's lame. You assholes divide at every opportunit
I'm willing to bet most people understand the point I made without further explanation.

I also bet you fully understand the point, which is why it's bothering you.

These guys always appear, ready to help out with their boats. You can find great video elsewhere of their arrival, but this was s the only youtube video so far.

These are a great bunch of Americans doing what they can (as the left riots in California

Fuck off. Those guys ain't thinking about the lame shit that occupies your putrid soul.

The truth is that California has nothing to do with this story. You assholes ALWAYS try to claim heroism as a conservative thing. It's lame. You assholes divide at every opportunity.

Is Antifa a terrorist organization?

The truth is that California has nothing to do with this story. You assholes ALWAYS try to claim heroism as a conservative thing. It's lame. You assholes divide at every opportunit
I'm willing to bet most people understand the point I made without further explanation.

Yeah. I got your point. You think the Cajun Navy is your people and the violent idiots in CA are my people. You are wrong. In both cases.

Fool.

You tell me.
I'm sure the rest of us would love to hear your stance on your heros.

You tell me.

I'm sorry. Who's heroes?

Nice to see that they remember what Texas did for em after Katrina.
Although this kind of behavior is common in the South which is why I love living here.
The most friendly giving people you'll ever meet.

South Louisiana remembers! There's a 2nd wave incoming as well. This morning, I saw the convoy of trucks with flat bottomed boats, ice chests of water and jambalaya fixings, med kits, blankets, etc. Stay safe.

You tell me.

I'm sorry. Who's heroes?

You lefties love ya some antifa.

Although this kind of behavior is common in the South which is why I love living here.

South Louisiana remembers! There's a 2nd wave incoming as well. This morning, I saw the convoy of trucks with flat bottomed boats, ice chests of water and jambalaya fixings, med kits, blankets, etc. Stay safe.

Thank you!
We got your back next time the Gulf decides to act up.

Thank you!
We got your back next time the Gulf decides to act up.

I say it's Mobile's turn!

:clap:

You applaud that last divisive sentence? Once again, you disappoint.

I was applauding the Cajun Navy, not that last sentence. I've heard so much of that nonsense lately that I'm ignoring it without even realizing it.

Yeah. I got your point. You think the Cajun Navy is your people and the violent idiots in CA are my people. You are wrong. In both cases.

Fool.
The Cajun Navy is just people, BOTH OF YOU STOP.

People using boats during a flood, yes we never see that anywhere else except everywhere since the beginning of recorded history. And the OP uses the thread to attempt to vomit on someone. Conservative compassion turd.

I love their accent. Great cooks, too.
Their ancestors came from my neck of the woods, ya know. New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, Canada. Good people. Strong as old tree roots.

N.O. does have a rich History.
So do you know the proper response when some black dude tells you he knows where you got your shoes...there's a bet involved of course.
New Orleans - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Their ancestors came from my neck of the woods, ya know. New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, Canada. Good people. Strong as old tree roots.

N.O. does have a rich History.
So do you know the proper response when some black dude tells you he knows where you got your shoes...there's a bet involved of course.
New Orleans - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
No, and I couldn't view your link--I won't take off my ad blocker.

Click the little X on the top right corner and you can view the site.

The answer is ..........on your feet.

cost a friend from canada 20 bucks to find that out......canadians are just little pollyannas in blue jeans

Threads like this always bring out the hateful un-American regressives, don't they?

All Cajuns are great cooks? Isn't that a stereotype?

Forum List

Back