🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cakes, Fakes & Counter-Quakes; Do The Kleins Have A Countersuit Against The Lesbians?

Nobody can know intent

But they do know what has already occurred. A known adulterer getting married is an abomination

No cake for you!

Exactly, except when you’re union is one, that by default is sinful

You mean like the wedding of Donald Trump and Melania?

That wedding- according to the New Testament- is explicitly defined as adultery- and therefore sinful.

Gay wedding? Not explicitly sinful- especially between two women- but even conceding that it could be considered sinful- it is no more sinful than Trump's third wedding.

Deflection

The church gives forgiveness to those who ask for it.

So, if Donald walked into this Bakers business and said “ I want a wedding cake so that I can cheat on my new wife”, I would think the baker should be well within his right to deny the product.

Deflection.

Donald Trump's third marriage IS adultery- regardless of whether or not he ever cheats on Melania.
NOt a deflection at all. Either he has to discriminate against ALL sinners, or he has to serve all sinners. Can't have it both ways.

Shit, he needs to do a virgin check on all those ladies.

Sil, buddy, it's been proven that sexual orientation isn't a choice.

When did you "decide" to be "Straight"? (That assumes you really are straight and not a self-hating gay person like most homophobes.)

He must know the sin. I’ve explained this before.

Find an heterosexual couple that he provided a cake for in which they told him they were marrying and planning on cheating on the other.

Find any heterosexual couple where the wife is marrying her second or third husband- and their marriage is adultery. And any marriage where the man is marrying for the second or third time- unless each previous time he divorced because his wife was guilty of adultery- then their marriage is adultery too.

Are you GOD?

No

You sure think you are

LOL- do you think that Klein is GOD?

Since Klein sure thinks he is- when it comes to gay couples.

No, Klein is simply going by what his church teaches.)

So now you are saying you know what Klein's church teaches? Do you think that they have entire sermons devoted to gay wedding cakes?

I love it how say I must think I am god when I remind you of what the Bible says about divorce and remarriage- but when Klein makes a decision- supposedly based upon the Bible- he is just doing what he was 'taught' by his church.

Even though you don't know what church he goes to.

LOL

And Anne Heche? I'll bet you'll defend that "she was always bisexual".

Honestly, I don't know (Or care) enough about Anne Heche to know what her sexuality is.

And necrophiliacs? I suppose they're "born that way!" too? (Not that they imprinted arousal fucking the corpses in their daddy's funeral parlor or anything...)

I wouldn't know... is that actually a thing?

Look, it's behavioral and this "no it's not!" position is slipping through your fingers. You'd best try another angle because those chickens will be coming home to roost very soon.

Buddy, I hate to break this to you, but no chickens are coming anywhere. Acceptance of homosexuality is becoming the norm... and even the Churches are downplaying the stupidity of homophobia.

Buddy, I hate to break this to you, but no chickens are coming anywhere. Acceptance of homosexuality is becoming the norm... and even the Churches are downplaying the stupidity of homophobia.
Yes, and acceptance of heroin addiction is coming to be the norm too. Doesn't mean we embrace it though, nor that it isn't behavioral. We're done coddling your cult and playing your games of denial, language-twisting and pretend. LGBT is behavioral. Saying the simple truth that it is behavioral is in no way shape or form = "homophobia".

LOL- so very true- i buy beer from my local Muslim liquor store every week.

Beer, wine, cigs, lottery tickets, condoms, even the occasional can of dog or cat food when my monthly delivery runs short. Shit, those Egyptians down there at the convenience store are almost like family to me.
I know their kids, their wives, I know which daddies are proud they attended their kids school play last week, I worry alongside them about their extended families back in their home country.
Hell, if I was young and single I might have tried to date one or two of the young ladies that work there, but I can't because I am happily married, and OLD, so it would be creepy LOL....for them anyway.

And I bet if one of my gay friends was getting married and they were bakers, they'd probably make the cake for them, even if they were maybe wide-eyed and slightly incredulous and snickering about it.
They're so nice they'd probably make a dandy wedding cake for them, just because that's the kind of people they are.
And....they LOVE this country, they are PROUD to live here, they've made that clear on many occasions.
They are fooling you
Don't you realize they are terrorists waiting to strike?

You need to listen more to our President....believe me

Nobody can know intent

But they do know what has already occurred. A known adulterer getting married is an abomination

No cake for you!

Exactly, except when you’re union is one, that by default is sinful

You mean like the wedding of Donald Trump and Melania?

That wedding- according to the New Testament- is explicitly defined as adultery- and therefore sinful.

Gay wedding? Not explicitly sinful- especially between two women- but even conceding that it could be considered sinful- it is no more sinful than Trump's third wedding.

Deflection

The church gives forgiveness to those who ask for it.

So, if Donald walked into this Bakers business and said “ I want a wedding cake so that I can cheat on my new wife”, I would think the baker should be well within his right to deny the product.

Deflection.

Donald Trump's third marriage IS adultery- regardless of whether or not he ever cheats on Melania.
NOt a deflection at all. Either he has to discriminate against ALL sinners, or he has to serve all sinners. Can't have it both ways.

Shit, he needs to do a virgin check on all those ladies.

Sil, buddy, it's been proven that sexual orientation isn't a choice.

When did you "decide" to be "Straight"? (That assumes you really are straight and not a self-hating gay person like most homophobes.)

He must know the sin. I’ve explained this before.

Find an heterosexual couple that he provided a cake for in which they told him they were marrying and planning on cheating on the other.

Find any heterosexual couple where the wife is marrying her second or third husband- and their marriage is adultery. And any marriage where the man is marrying for the second or third time- unless each previous time he divorced because his wife was guilty of adultery- then their marriage is adultery too.

Are you GOD?

No

You sure think you are

LOL- do you think that Klein is GOD?

Since Klein sure thinks he is- when it comes to gay couples.

No, Klein is simply going by what his church teaches.

You have yet to show that he ever supplied a cake to someone who was throwing a celebration of committing a Sin.

And you do not get to forgive sins, but the Church sure can.

Are you that stupid? ( of course you are)
His church preaches hate and selective Christianity

Yes, and acceptance of heroin addiction is coming to be the norm.

Poor little snowflake- now you are equating the terrible epidemic of opioid deaths- to America no longer discriminating against Gays.

Marrying imbeciles is not a tangent that the court will allow in this case. Probably best to defend or attack points that will be allowed.

The imbecile clause was a part of most disability legislation for MANY years in MANY states.
In fact, it was so much a part of that legislation that an entirely new field, that of disability rights activists, had to spring up to knock DOWN these clauses.

Up until a few decades ago, most disabled people were treated AS imbeciles and there was very little distinction made. Perhaps you're too young to remember when disabled people were told it was better for them not to go around in public.

Yes, and acceptance of heroin addiction is coming to be the norm too. Doesn't mean we embrace it though, nor that it isn't behavioral. We're done coddling your cult and playing your games of denial, language-twisting and pretend. LGBT is behavioral. Saying the simple truth that it is behavioral is in no way shape or form = "homophobia".

Oh alright, now you earned the IGGY Button from me.
Your argument now sounds like my son's arguments when he was seven years old and couldn't get to stay up late.
"Yeah sure, just make me go to bed!!! And I'll probably DIE IN MY ROOM and you won't even notice!!"

Yes, and acceptance of heroin addiction is coming to be the norm too.

Not really. Maybe we are treating it like a disease instead of a crime, which we should....

Doesn't mean we embrace it though, nor that it isn't behavioral.

I'm sure resisting it is a daily struggle for you, buddy. I mean, you are like the vegetarian who JUST CAN'T STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT STEAK!!!!!

We're done coddling your cult and playing your games of denial, language-twisting and pretend. LGBT is behavioral. Saying the simple truth that it is behavioral is in no way shape or form = "homophobia".

Who is "we", buddy? The bigots who get the stink-eye from their families at Thanksgiving?

The only cult that is done being coddled are the Zombie Worshipers.

Your ad hominems won't save you when LGBT-as-behaviors is examined under a legal microscope against the 1st Amendment.

I just have to say that.. "
Cakes, Fakes & Counter-Quakes; Do The Kleins Have A Countersuit Against The Lesbians?"

Is pretty much the best headline I have seen here for a long time. :D

As a Catholic, my church does not recognize divorce

Should Catholic bakers refuse to bake wedding cakes for people who are divorced?

There are a lot more divorced people than gays

Should Catholic bakers refuse to bake wedding cakes for people who are divorced?

For that matter, should Catholic bakers be able to refuse service to Protestant customers, since their churches are all heretics?

You realize the Catholic Church has something known as annulment, Right?

You realize that in the Catholic Church and annulment applies to religious marriages were invalid or the improperly ordination was invalid at the beginning.

Annulments are not a divorce for such things as "irreconcilable differences".

>>>>

You realize that in the Catholic Church and annulment applies to religious marriages were invalid or the improperly ordination was invalid at the beginning.

Annulments are not a divorce for such things as "irreconcilable differences".

>>>>

Are rebutting something?

In the beginning?

How many divorced people looking to get married have had their vows annulled ?

Traditionalist Catholics recognize annulments for the scams they are

No cake for YOU

Forum List

Back