🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cakes, Fakes & Counter-Quakes; Do The Kleins Have A Countersuit Against The Lesbians?

You realize the Catholic Church has something known as annulment, Right?

Yeah, that's where you pay the Church a shitload of money to get them to pretend your marriage never happened. It's about one step below selling indulgences.

Are rebutting something?

In the beginning?

You made a point that it's okay to refuse service to a gay couple because they are "sinning" in the eyes of a religious bigot with a frosting applicator. But by that logic, would it also be okay for them to deny service to a couple that got divorced, just not in the eyes of the church?

You see the problem here?

It's why Public Accommodation Laws SHOULD favor the consumer, not the vendor.

As a Catholic, my church does not recognize divorce

Should Catholic bakers refuse to bake wedding cakes for people who are divorced?

There are a lot more divorced people than gays

How many divorced people looking to get married have had their vows annulled ?

Traditionalist Catholics recognize annulments for the scams they are

No cake for YOU

Traditionalist? You just wake up, cuz your stretching

Funny all the Bible quotes and no one seems to remember Jesus actually found an adulterer and told her “ go and sin no more “

Forgiveness to those who sinned, realized the sin, asked forgiveness, were actually granted forgiveness.

See the difference?

The baker could deny the cake to this sinner if she said “I want you to supply my wedding cake so I can cheat on my future husband” in the same way he would refuse ANYONE who wants him to supply a product celebrating sin.

It really is that simple.

Yeah, that's where you pay the Church a shitload of money to get them to pretend your marriage never happened. It's about one step below selling indulgences.

Are rebutting something?

In the beginning?

You made a point that it's okay to refuse service to a gay couple because they are "sinning" in the eyes of a religious bigot with a frosting applicator. But by that logic, would it also be okay for them to deny service to a couple that got divorced, just not in the eyes of the church?

You see the problem here?

It's why Public Accommodation Laws SHOULD favor the consumer, not the vendor.

If he knew it? Absolutely. I don’t see the problem. We can after all, only deal with the known.

Should Catholic bakers refuse to bake wedding cakes for people who are divorced?

No cake for YOU

Funny all the Bible quotes and no one seems to remember Jesus actually found an adulterer and told her “ go and sin no more “

Forgiveness to those who sinned, realized the sin, asked forgiveness, were actually granted forgiveness.

See the difference?

The baker could deny the cake to this sinner if she said “I want you to supply my wedding cake so I can cheat on my future husband” in the same way he would refuse ANYONE who wants him to supply a product celebrating sin.

Doesn't matter to a Catholic.
If you are divorced, your first marriage is still recognized. Any second marriage would not be recognized and would be an abomination
A divorced person does not go to confession and have their marriage disappear because they are repentant

No cake for YOU!

No cake for YOU

See the difference?

If you are divorced, your first marriage is still recognized. Any second marriage would not be recognized and would be an abomination
A divorced person does not go to confession and have their marriage disappear because they are repentant

No cake for YOU!

You still attend Latin masses, don’t you?

See the difference?

No, it's not a difference. You see, by bible law, she's still married to the first guy she married. "Til death do us part", not "until i find a guy I like better".

Of course, there are a lot of good reasons for divorce, which is why that doesn't really work. - Abuse, adultery, irreconciable differences or even one partner figuring out that she's gay!

But fuck that, some guy with an oven is totally qualified to determine who is "sinning' or not.

No cake for YOU

See the difference?

No cake for YOU!

Funny, I’ve known many Catholics married a second time in the Catholic Church. FULLY RECOGNIZED BY THE CHURCH.

Go on with more of your fanciful tales.

See the difference?

No, it's not a difference. You see, by bible law, she's still married to the first guy she married. "Til death do us part", not "until i find a guy I like better".

Of course, there are a lot of good reasons for divorce, which is why that doesn't really work. - Abuse, adultery, irreconciable differences or even one partner figuring out that she's gay!

But fuck that, some guy with an oven is totally qualified to determine who is "sinning' or not.

Because you say “No” then rehash your previously ripped apart arguments?

Try some substance for a change.

A divorced person has already eaten their wedding cake

They are not entitled to another

Because you say “No” then rehash your previously ripped apart arguments?

Try some substance for a change.

actually, that is substance. Either you apply your standard to ALL sinners or you don't.

Otherwise, you are just using religion as an excuse for your bigotry, and the law says you can't do that.

I did, just as the quote by Jesus.

Go forth and sin no more.

Sorry you don’t understand, but you are kinda dense, so come back when you actually have an argument to make cuz, you just sound triggered at this point.

I did, just as the quote by Jesus.

Go forth and sin no more.

But if she's marrying a different guy than the one she said, "Until death do us part", she's STILL SINNING!!!

Sorry you don’t understand, but you are kinda dense, so come back when you actually have an argument to make cuz, you just sound triggered at this point.

I made the argument.... if you are doing ANY kind of sin in the eyes of the church, the Bigot Baker should refuse you service. Not, "Well, that sin really pisses me off because girl on girl action...."

I’ll let those that had two cakes. BOTH FULLY RECOGNIZED BY THE CHURCH, know the opinion of an obvious idiot.

I’m sure they will do a face palm, just like me.

Only if they have a church sanctioned annulment

How many Protestants, jews, muslims or atheists have had their marriages annulled

No cake for YOU!

I’ll let those that had two cakes. BOTH FULLY RECOGNIZED BY THE CHURCH, know the opinion of an obvious idiot.

How many Protestants, jews, muslims or atheists have had their marriages annulled

No cake for YOU!

OH NOW ANNULMENTS ARE OK?

Come back when you get your stories straight!

If SCOTUS allows bakers (and all businesses related to weddings) to deny service on religious grounds

Why can't Catholics deny service to those who are divorced?
Till Death do you part means just that

No cake for YOU!

OH NOW ANNULMENTS ARE OK?

Come back when you get your stories straight!

Not to me

Till death do you part sucker

No cake for YOU!

No cake for YOU

See the difference?

No cake for YOU!

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back