Calculate Your Tax Savings Under Proposed Tax Plan Here

My family will save over $3000.

As will most middle Class Americans.

And the Dimocrats oppose this unanimously.

See what the Dims dont want you to keep from the Tax Man here.

Tax Plan Calculator by Maxim Lott
As I fall into the category of either low-middle, or high-low income, which in my case is a "fixed" income, I will, per the new tax reform bill, be paying 2% more in taxes, thus necessitating closer monitoring of my spending.

Well, Based on these calculations, I'm so glad they passed tax cuts. So I pay more in taxes. In 2018 and way more by 2027.

DRahhd3X0AUtQrH.png

Well, Everyone making from 30K-200K is truly screwed. Really, WTF can you do with 600-1,310 bucks? If you get that.
If you can't move down to a lower tax bracket, this all means nothing in the end. YOU/WE, THE MIDDLE CLASS GOT NOTHANG!

RDImage_020116.jpg

Plus..
If your local taxes hit you with raised tax percentages. That cost you 800-2,000 more a year?
You get screwed TWIC+E! Below 30K and above too 1M, it really makes no real impacts.
WOW! Over 1M really make out YUGE! What a conservative winning feeling this is.

Btw: Every new trillion that the national debt grows, means each taxpayer that files a return will own 6-$8300.
Only 136 Million returns were filed in 2016. Most of the income the IRS get come from the 30K- 200K range.
As most Corporations have no taxable income at the end of the year.
Forbes Welcome
Why 70% Of Companies Paid Zero In Corporate Taxes: They Had Zero Profits
In 2012, out of 1.6 million corporate tax returns, only 51% were returns that had positive “net incomes,” and only 32% were returns that had positive “incomes subject to tax.”

:happy-1:Voting For Great Douche gave his voters more debt and
BS in Tax savings. The rest of the nation thanks you voters for this BS. Really, the upping of the standard deduction amount by a few thousand moves few to a lower tax rate. FFS!

btw: What the GOP did above can be written over 30 pages, WTF is in them 900 plus more pages? Stealing from the national treasury was the only GOP plan. To give
to the upper 5% around the world. As we are conglomerate
own major industries now, owned by other nations. Who will take more jobs. WHEEE!
Vote GOP/DOPer and again for the Great Douche, to be a winner!

A family making 55,000 will save around 1200. I have no idea what your financial situation is but that 1200 bucks pays for a nice little vacation, or pays for a new furnace etc. etc. etc. For the lower middle class that 1200 bucks is meaningful.

Well, Based on these calculations, I'm so glad they passed tax cuts. So I pay more in taxes. In 2018 and way more by 2027.

DRahhd3X0AUtQrH.png

Well, Everyone making from 30K-200K is truly screwed. Really, WTF can you do with 600-1,310 bucks? If you get that.
If you can't move down to a lower tax bracket, this all means nothing in the end. YOU/WE, THE MIDDLE CLASS GOT NOTHANG!

RDImage_020116.jpg

Plus..
If your local taxes hit you with raised tax percentages. That cost you 800-2,000 more a year?
You get screwed TWIC+E! Below 30K and above too 1M, it really makes no real impacts.

Btw: Every new trillion that the national debt grows, means each taxpayer that files a return will own 6-$8300.
Only 136 Million returns were filed in 2016. Most of the income the IRS get come from the 30K- 200K range.
Forbes Welcome
In 2012, out of 1.6 million corporate tax returns, only 51% were returns that had positive “net incomes,” and only 32% were returns that had positive “incomes subject to tax.”

BS in Tax savings. The rest of the nation thanks you voters for this BS. Really, the upping of the standard deduction amount by a few thousand moves few to a lower tax rate. FFS!

btw: What the GOP did above can be written over 30 pages, WTF is in them 900 plus more pages? Stealing from the national treasury was the only GOP plan. To give
own major industries now, owned by other nations. Who will take more jobs. WHEEE!

A family making 55,000 will save around 1200. I have no idea what your financial situation is but that 1200 bucks pays for a nice little vacation, or pays for a new furnace etc. etc. etc. For the lower middle class that 1200 bucks is meaningful.

1200 for new furnace or vacation. Shows what you know!! Not much.

DRahhd3X0AUtQrH.png

RDImage_020116.jpg

Plus..

Forbes Welcome

I know enough that that family KNOWS that you are a idiot. That much I know. Why you morons feel that the middle class shouldn't get a tax break is beyond me. Yes, the rich get one too. Who the hell cares. The tax break they get doesn't appreciably alter their life, but 1200 bucks to the family making 55K? That's a big deal. Color me unsurprised that you don't care about them.

DRahhd3X0AUtQrH.png

RDImage_020116.jpg

Plus..

Forbes Welcome

I know enough that that family KNOWS that you are a idiot. That much I know. Why you morons feel that the middle class shouldn't get a tax break is beyond me. Yes, the rich get one too. Who the hell cares. The tax break they get doesn't appreciably alter their life, but 1200 bucks to the family making 55K? That's a big deal. Color me unsurprised that you don't care about them.

Tell me where to buy a furnace for 1200 bucks. Who do you consider the Middle Class. Your 55 k is the median income, how many kids does this family have?

DRahhd3X0AUtQrH.png

RDImage_020116.jpg

Plus..

Forbes Welcome

Tell me where to buy a furnace for 1200 bucks. Who do you consider the Middle Class. Your 55 k is the median income, how many kids does this family have?

That is the middle class silly one. And where the heck do you live? Are you so divorced from reality that you don't know how much a furnace costs? Or have you been on the dole for your whole life so have no clue what it means to be an adult?

Modine PDP150AE0130, Natural Gas, Alum. Steel, 150000 BTUH, Free TStat
Part Number:Modine-PDP150AE0130SBAN

Your Price:$1,182.00

On sale$985.00

In STOCK Modine PDP150AE0130 Natural Gas Fired Unit Heater.

I would pay the same.

So far in this BS NEW Rape America's Middle-Class!
Married filing separately allows you to get 20K in Morgage interest to lower taxes. Rather than just 10K on income under 125K. Where before in was way more. There goes the housing market. As the 1%ers rich folks DON'T have home mortgages. But do have Property taxes.
Most people who make over 5 Million in coming, are living in paid for homes!
FFS! Homes over 15 million are places to park money for these 1%ers.
This was all BS by the GOP/DOPers.

Last edited:
Holy S***. I need to go home and check all my numbers. According to the OP's link I'm going to save a boat load of $$$.

If you stay in the water, you may keep 20 bucks afloat.

hqdefault.jpg

These folks have or rent mega ships to carry off their loot!

DRaxcyUWkAEn_Xn.jpg

That's an awful lot of jobs about the be created.
LOL.. Never happens this way. And NO Trillion Dollar infrastructure spending. Just the Dems
in the future will reverse the worst of this BS. As we learn what's in the other 900 pages as well. It won't be good. Ask raygoon.
As the dems always clean up for GOP after they robbbb the checking accts and placing their spending off into future debt. As the dems want
to pay for spending. As that's a bad thang. Can't wait for Nov 2018.

btw: Toooo me, all this is about the GOP/DOP will not be a national party in future and they are cashing out. So they can claim wins, that will be canceled in the soon future.

Last edited:

Get an extra 75$ back from it so far....I am expecting a nice refund anyways before this but this will just make it better. I am looking forward to better jobs and more US companies hiring Americans.

$600 on my hubbies employment income, but I'm more excited about what we'll save on business taxes \o/

And what will those be?
List some.

I know it'll be more than $600 according to my accountant chicky-poo, she said it could be as much as $20k.

I don't do my own taxes, I pay people to deal with that bullshit rats nest the gov created. Look at me making jobs for peeps!

$600 on my hubbies employment income, but I'm more excited about what we'll save on business taxes \o/

And what will those be?
List some.

I know it'll be more than $600 according to my accountant chicky-poo, she said it could be as much as $20k.

I don't do my own taxes, I pay people to deal with that bullshit rats nest the gov created. Look at me making jobs for peeps!

600 personal return and save 20k on your Business taxes?
If you own a business, you draw a check, where you pay no payroll taxes.
Till you file a return. Is this what you are saying? Or is this some savings of 20K
from employee expenses?

And what will those be?
List some.

My parents save 270$ if they don't claim my one child who lived with them a lot of last year if they claim her they get 1280$ in a refund. So major help for them.

In 1986 the buying power of $1,225, was spending today $4,125 in 2016 for same items.
FFS! For anyone making over 55,000 -$125,000. WTF is getting 1,200-3500 bucks savings?
This does not cover shit, say $50-135 a month.
Really, what changes do I see? Over 7 years be 14,000-24K savings, but the buying power of
this is a 1/3 to 1/4 of 1986. For each trillion on the national debt added, Costs me $6,500 as my portion.
Or 700-$1,600 per year interest, on it, that one trillion, as my portion to PAY EACH YEAR. As under 35K pays no national debt amounts. Others do!

So, 20T National debt. My share owed still should be 110- 130,000. As I get 1,200-3500 refund say.
subtract 1,600-$2300 = (Leaves a positive $1200 for people making over 110-130,000 only) Below this mark
reality is a net ZERO! Over 350K only make out in THIS BS Tax Cut, as they ARE NOT MIDDLE CLASS!
They in the top 3% or earners, or about 3.4 million folks. Add the super 1% rich or 350,000 in the USA making
over 1M. The only people this works for are for the top 5% or less than 5M people.

5M is stealing from 160M.

btw: The nations red state household income is under 45K! They get 0-500 bucks or less PAY!, but they don't need to buy health insurance. As they are back on the free state covered plan.

DRhvJvpU8AAG8A5.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back