Calculate Your Tax Savings Under Proposed Tax Plan Here

Well, Based on these calculations, I'm so glad they passed tax cuts. So I pay more in taxes. In 2018 and way more by 2027.

DRahhd3X0AUtQrH.png

Well, Everyone making from 30K-200K is truly screwed. Really, WTF can you do with 600-1,310 bucks? If you get that.
If you can't move down to a lower tax bracket, this all means nothing in the end. YOU/WE, THE MIDDLE CLASS GOT NOTHANG!

RDImage_020116.jpg

Plus..
If your local taxes hit you with raised tax percentages. That cost you 800-2,000 more a year?
You get screwed TWIC+E! Below 30K and above too 1M, it really makes no real impacts.
WOW! Over 1M really make out YUGE! What a conservative winning feeling this is.

Btw: Every new trillion that the national debt grows, means each taxpayer that files a return will own 6-$8300.
Only 136 Million returns were filed in 2016. Most of the income the IRS get come from the 30K- 200K range.
As most Corporations have no taxable income at the end of the year.
Forbes Welcome
Why 70% Of Companies Paid Zero In Corporate Taxes: They Had Zero Profits
In 2012, out of 1.6 million corporate tax returns, only 51% were returns that had positive “net incomes,” and only 32% were returns that had positive “incomes subject to tax.”

:happy-1:Voting For Great Douche gave his voters more debt and
BS in Tax savings. The rest of the nation thanks you voters for this BS. Really, the upping of the standard deduction amount by a few thousand moves few to a lower tax rate. FFS!

btw: What the GOP did above can be written over 30 pages, WTF is in them 900 plus more pages? Stealing from the national treasury was the only GOP plan. To give
to the upper 5% around the world. As we are conglomerate
own major industries now, owned by other nations. Who will take more jobs. WHEEE!
Vote GOP/DOPer and again for the Great Douche, to be a winner!

A family making 55,000 will save around 1200. I have no idea what your financial situation is but that 1200 bucks pays for a nice little vacation, or pays for a new furnace etc. etc. etc. For the lower middle class that 1200 bucks is meaningful.

For people earning less than 60K .. A Temp 1200 bucks for 5 years is a new iPhone, or some extra goodies.
National wages are not going up each year. This does not cover yearly cost of living. WTF does 100 extra a month do for the 60K earners?
For people earning less than 35K, 1200 means something. This is nothang!
If you do don't have over 175K in earnings, to somewhat benefits a little.
This is just stealing/spending from the future

Well, Based on these calculations, I'm so glad they passed tax cuts. So I pay more in taxes. In 2018 and way more by 2027.

DRahhd3X0AUtQrH.png

Well, Everyone making from 30K-200K is truly screwed. Really, WTF can you do with 600-1,310 bucks? If you get that.
If you can't move down to a lower tax bracket, this all means nothing in the end. YOU/WE, THE MIDDLE CLASS GOT NOTHANG!

RDImage_020116.jpg

Plus..
If your local taxes hit you with raised tax percentages. That cost you 800-2,000 more a year?
You get screwed TWIC+E! Below 30K and above too 1M, it really makes no real impacts.
WOW! Over 1M really make out YUGE! What a conservative winning feeling this is.

Btw: Every new trillion that the national debt grows, means each taxpayer that files a return will own 6-$8300.
Only 136 Million returns were filed in 2016. Most of the income the IRS get come from the 30K- 200K range.
As most Corporations have no taxable income at the end of the year.
Forbes Welcome
Why 70% Of Companies Paid Zero In Corporate Taxes: They Had Zero Profits
In 2012, out of 1.6 million corporate tax returns, only 51% were returns that had positive “net incomes,” and only 32% were returns that had positive “incomes subject to tax.”

:happy-1:Voting For Great Douche gave his voters more debt and
BS in Tax savings. The rest of the nation thanks you voters for this BS. Really, the upping of the standard deduction amount by a few thousand moves few to a lower tax rate. FFS!

btw: What the GOP did above can be written over 30 pages, WTF is in them 900 plus more pages? Stealing from the national treasury was the only GOP plan. To give
to the upper 5% around the world. As we are conglomerate
own major industries now, owned by other nations. Who will take more jobs. WHEEE!
Vote GOP/DOPer and again for the Great Douche, to be a winner!

A family making 55,000 will save around 1200. I have no idea what your financial situation is but that 1200 bucks pays for a nice little vacation, or pays for a new furnace etc. etc. etc. For the lower middle class that 1200 bucks is meaningful.

1200 for new furnace or vacation. Shows what you know!! Not much.

I know enough that that family KNOWS that you are a idiot. That much I know. Why you morons feel that the middle class shouldn't get a tax break is beyond me. Yes, the rich get one too. Who the hell cares. The tax break they get doesn't appreciably alter their life, but 1200 bucks to the family making 55K? That's a big deal. Color me unsurprised that you don't care about them.

Tell me where to buy a furnace for 1200 bucks. Who do you consider the Middle Class. Your 55 k is the median income, how many kids does this family have?

That is the middle class silly one. And where the heck do you live? Are you so divorced from reality that you don't know how much a furnace costs? Or have you been on the dole for your whole life so have no clue what it means to be an adult?

Modine PDP150AE0130, Natural Gas, Alum. Steel, 150000 BTUH, Free TStat
Part Number:Modine-PDP150AE0130SBAN

Your Price:$1,182.00

On sale$985.00

In STOCK Modine PDP150AE0130 Natural Gas Fired Unit Heater.
That's not a home furnace

My family will save over $3000.

As will most middle Class Americans.

And the Dimocrats oppose this unanimously.

See what the Dims dont want you to keep from the Tax Man here.

Tax Plan Calculator by Maxim Lott
^^^^^ And there it is, folks. The perfect example of the low information voter.

He's fine with adding a trillion-five to the debt after bitching about it for years.

He's fine because he's getting $3,000.

He's too fucking stupid to know that he could have gotten that $3,000 from a regular order, bi-partisan tax reform working with the Democrats without the massive giveaways to the corporations and ultra-wealthy who don't need it.

Now they're going to come for your Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Good luck getting private help to watch your old parents for less than $2,000 per month once those Medicaid cuts go into effect! You'll be begging for nice Mexican women to scale Trump's wall to come wipe their asses.

As I fall into the category of either low-middle, or high-low income, which in my case is a "fixed" income, I will, per the new tax reform bill, be paying 2% more in taxes, thus necessitating closer monitoring of my spending.

How the hell do you figure that?

Tax rates are being cut ACROSS THE BOARD and the deduction has been doubled.

And you are going to pay 2% more?

I arent calculating that accurately friend.

Thank goodness the Dems will get it and stop the madness.
By then there'll be a bigger deficit that they'll blame on the Democratic president to follow. Cons have been doing this for years.
Static analysis for the losers yet again.

Combined with the new corporate tax changes that will keep the tax saving in country, this will translate into more AMERICAN jobs.

I know enough that that family KNOWS that you are a idiot. That much I know. Why you morons feel that the middle class shouldn't get a tax break is beyond me. Yes, the rich get one too. Who the hell cares. The tax break they get doesn't appreciably alter their life, but 1200 bucks to the family making 55K? That's a big deal. Color me unsurprised that you don't care about them.

Tell me where to buy a furnace for 1200 bucks. Who do you consider the Middle Class. Your 55 k is the median income, how many kids does this family have?

That is the middle class silly one. And where the heck do you live? Are you so divorced from reality that you don't know how much a furnace costs? Or have you been on the dole for your whole life so have no clue what it means to be an adult?

On sale$985.00

150,000 btu divided by 45 btu per square foot equals a 3,000 square foot home. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.

On sale$985.00

150,000 btu divided by 45 btu per square foot equals a 3,000 square foot home. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.

The model you listed is NOT A HOME UNIT! Try again. Or are homes barns?

As I fall into the category of either low-middle, or high-low income, which in my case is a "fixed" income, I will, per the new tax reform bill, be paying 2% more in taxes, thus necessitating closer monitoring of my spending.

How the hell do you figure that?

Tax rates are being cut ACROSS THE BOARD and the deduction has been doubled.

And you are going to pay 2% more?

I arent calculating that accurately friend.
My previous yearly taxes was at 20%, now, per the latest chart, it'll be 22%. That's all.

Wife and I are both retired living on our pensions and her Social Security. The calculator says we'll save $1844.
A chunk of that may go to health care, now that the bill takes away the mandate.

Along with my pension the company pays for our heath insurance, which previously was costing me $420 a month. They had cut back on that something like 20 years ago but fortunately I was grandfathered in.

go back and tell us about 2026.

Here use this one, it has years.

Use this calculator to see how the tax bill affects your paycheck - CNNPolitics
Under that calcutator, my taxes go up until the old tax system comes back into effect. I think that the Lott system is bullshit. Guess I will see about February. I bet I will find, as many upper middle income earners will find, is that the GOP allows us to once more finance more income for the upper 1%.
Not to worry OldCrotch. We will all be dead soon from global warming. You need to party like it's 1999.

LOL.........yep this really sucks for the middle class as the DUMS have been saying.:coffee: Almost a $5,000 savings for my wife and I filing jointly.:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Who cares about upper earners keeping more? Not me...............you know who cares about that? The jealous and miserable among us.......who want to blame successful people for their lousy lot in life. I never did get that shit?:eusa_think:

Congress should work with the President so that in February, those millions seeing a lot more $$ get a colorful, pop-up display postcard on what their savings would be!! Like the thing flies out of the envelope laughing hysterically!!!:popcorn::rofl::rofl:

Trump people...........you really must go over to CNN and MSNBC this morning and tune in for a few minutes. Its high entertainment. Every person on every panel is beside themselves........heads exploding almost minute to minute. Its spectacular.........almost as good as election night.:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back