Cali: Hispanic rapes, murders 8 year old Madison Middleton "to see how people would react";

It proves he's racist. Illegal or not....he's Hispanic and his victim is white. You liberals showed us race matters. So....we note it.
Race does matter, but you aren't required to mention it when it has no fucking bearing on what happened.

How would Americans react? Just like the poster above: They DEFEND them and call you Racist!

Illegals LOVE kids because the age of consent in Mexico is 12. 8 years old is not that much of a difference for them.
Yeah, this is vastly different. Thanks anyway.

:lol:

This kid wasn't an illegal. Whoops.

It's pretty funny watching the racists come out.

Since illegals don't commit crime at a higher rate than citizens, their crimes are no worse than those of legal citizens.

Yeah. Tell that to the families of the victims.

Just another PC-protected group. Spin, spin, spin.
Yes, I'm sure the Capital Murder charges he's facing means he's protect. They'll probably give him the keys to the city eh Mac? Give it a fuckin' rest.
Spin, spin, spin.

No, Mac, the spin is all yours, believing in protections that exist only in your mind, not the real world.

Since illegals don't commit crime at a higher rate than citizens, their crimes are no worse than those of legal citizens.

You know this kid wasn't an "illegal", right?

"As for a motive, the boy told police that he had been considering suicide and that he had wanted to see how people would react by killing the girl, the source said."

It's a pretty good guess he's about to find out. We are not amused...

and now he can sit in the very hard metal chair, and see how his body reacts to electricity.
Probably not. He's young, and seriously fucked in the head.

I'm sure Obama won't give a fuck about her either.
What's he supposed to do, attend the funeral? Little girls die in this county every damn day.

Well...he sent a delegation to Michael Browns. And several other funerals for people who die every day. What was different?
This person wasn't killed by a cop, just an asshole, as usual.
It proves he's racist. Illegal or not....he's Hispanic and his victim is white. You liberals showed us race matters. So....we note it.
Race does matter, but you aren't required to mention it when it has no fucking bearing on what happened.

Um...Liberals do it daily. Why shouldn't i?

I'm sure Obama won't give a fuck about her either.
What's he supposed to do, attend the funeral? Little girls die in this county every damn day.

Well...he sent a delegation to Michael Browns. And several other funerals for people who die every day. What was different?
This person wasn't killed by a cop, just an asshole, as usual.

So? A life is a life right? Why was Michael Browns life any different than Madyson Middletons?

Whites in Santa Cruz aren't protesting though.

How will people react ?

Let me put it this way, if little Madison were a lion the entire country would be calling for the Mex's balls to be cut off after he was hanged.
I want his balls cut off after he is hanged, regardless.

Well....since Dylan Roof apparently represents all white Southerners. ....I assume this child rapist/killer represents all Hispanic/Filipino people on the West Coast.

Brown Californians....always raping and murdering children.

Well....since Dylan Roof apparently represents all white Southerners. ....I assume this child rapist/killer represents all Hispanic/Filipino people on the West Coast.

Brown Californians....always raping and murdering children.
is that any different than the white and black ones who do the same thing?....just askin....

Oh it wasn't an Illegal? Must be ok then right?

Must. Protect. Illegal. Alien. Democrat. Voters.

Yes, I'm sure the Capital Murder charges he's facing means he's protect. They'll probably give him the keys to the city eh Mac? Give it a fuckin' rest.
Spin, spin, spin.

No, Mac, the spin is all yours, believing in protections that exist only in your mind, not the real world.
Hey, we can pretend that the PC Police don't defend and spin for particular groups, such as illegal aliens, constantly.

Hell, we can pretend anything. Watch:

Lemons are purple, dammit!

:rock:

Forum List

Back