Calif Gov Jerry Brown Begs Trump to Help California

I'm so old I remember him saying Trump was not my President and he would fight Trump on everything.
Of course any 3 day old infant is that old too.

California governor seeks federal assistance for 'potential failure' of Oroville Dam backup spillway
I thought they were taking a page out of their old playbook and seceding.

There is such a movement, it will not pass but the more trump acts like an evil Emperor Norton, the more likely it will garner enough support to make it on the ballot as a referendum.

"taking a page out of their old playbook and seceding"; "their" I suppose refers to Texas or one of the other RED STATES which had their panties in a bunch because Obama was elected POTUS.

I'm so old I remember him saying Trump was not my President and he would fight Trump on everything.

California governor seeks federal assistance for 'potential failure' of Oroville Dam backup spillway

When did Brown say that "Trump was not his President"? I know Brown has criticized certain Trump Administration objectives and vowed to fight them but I haven't seen Brown denying that Trump was the President.

As far as asking for Federal Assistance for the Oroville Dam spillway, there are a 180,000 people and their property at risk so I'd imagine it would make sense for Brown and Trump to put their differences aside since apparently California cannot handle the potential disaster on it's own.

When did Brown say that "Trump was not his President"? I know Brown has criticized certain Trump Administration objectives and vowed to fight them but I haven't seen Brown denying that Trump was the President.

As far as asking for Federal Assistance for the Oroville Dam spillway, there are a 180,000 people and their property at risk so I'd imagine it would make sense for Brown and Trump to put their differences aside since apparently California cannot handle the potential disaster on it's own.
If Moonbeam Brown has $68B to piss away on a train to nowhere no one will ride and $25B to support illegals, he has enough money to maintain a concrete spillway.

images

Why shouldnt they ask for Federal Help? Did the govt stop collecting their taxes?

Seems like it was a shovel rdy during O admin.....talk about missing the gravy train........

nobody had to beg Trump to make all those vapid claims when he was on the campaign trail .... he was going to fix everything from ghettos to world terrorism on day one ...

up jumps a little old dam with a leak and the sorry son of a bitch is nowhere to be found.

FUCK TRUMP.

I never saw any begging..just the usual crap in a grant request letter...
I thought they were seceding from the union and becoming a sanctuary state stating they didn't need federal money!!!!!

images

Why shouldnt they ask for Federal Help? Did the govt stop collecting their taxes?
It is a problem created by neglect of State officials to maintain their own infrastructure. Why should citizens of 49 States be held accountable for the mess created by Democrats in California?

Federal reasons
California is responsible for the maintenance of the dam.
But instead pissed the money away on illegals and trains to nowhere.

images

It is a problem created by neglect of State officials to maintain their own infrastructure. Why should citizens of 49 States be held accountable for the mess created by Democrats in California?

Federal reasons
California is responsible for the maintenance of the dam.
But instead pissed the money away on illegals and trains to nowhere.

Ok, will you fill the holes with your whining?

Shocking ! Cause 90% of the time it's big giv hating red states begging for disaster help .

Forum List

Back