Calif Secession, UN Vote Against Israel Make It Easy for Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Trump does not need California nor does he need the UN.
The actions the crazies have taken make it easy for Trump to defund them and tell them to go pound sand.

Trump does not need California .

actually, buddy, I Think you are a little confused. CA supports the rest of the country, not the other way around. CA and NY produce the economic activity that support all the red states...

Once more, let's look at some maps, shall we?

HEre's a map of which states are donor states vs. recipient states.

ftsbs-large.jpg

Whoops. the Blue states are subsidizing the Red States!!!

Here's a map of which states have the highest number of people claiming the Earned Income Credit (You know, getting tax refunds for paying no taxes.)

eitc_large.png

Whoops. The red states have more bums sucking off the rest of us.

Hey, let's look at food stamp usage.

SNAP_usage_perc.jpg

Oooh..that's ugly.

Okay, one more...

Which regions have the highest number of people claiming "Disability" so they don't have to work?

DisabilityMap.jpg

The actions the crazies have taken make it easy for Trump to defund them and tell them to go pound sand.

I'm not sure, what's the Crazy the UN did. They took the exact same position that the US has taken for years, that the Israelis shouldn't build new settlements on the West Bank because they are eventually going ot have to give that land back to the Palestinians.

I'm not sure, what's the Crazy the UN did. They took the exact same position that the US has taken for years, that the Israelis shouldn't build new settlements on the West Bank because they are eventually going ot have to give that land back to the Palestinians.
The left love ethnic cleansing.

actually, buddy, I Think you are a little confused. CA supports the rest of the country, not the other way around. CA and NY produce the economic activity that support all the red states...

ftsbs-large.jpg

Here's a map of which states have the highest number of people claiming the Earned Income Credit (You know, getting tax refunds for paying no taxes.)

eitc_large.png

SNAP_usage_perc.jpg

Oooh..that's ugly.

Okay, one more...

Which regions have the highest number of people claiming "Disability" so they don't have to work?

DisabilityMap.jpg
Good, will be no problem with you lefties when funding is cutoff.

Oh, I doubt Trump is stupid enough to do that... That's why you guys make all this noise about "Them Welfare People" when you are running, but never really talk about it when you get into power.

In fact, the only significant welfare reform that ever happened was when Clinton was in,and only because the economy was strong enough to support it.

...the Israelis shouldn't build new settlements on the West Bank because they are eventually going ot have to give that land back to the Palestinians.

And who exactly is going to make them do that?

Molon labe, say my fellow Jews!

But here's an idea: If you don't want Israel to take your land, don't attack Israel.

But here's an idea: If you don't want Israel to take your land, don't attack Israel.

So when Israel didn't exist, and a bunch of Jews just showed up and took their land, how was that "attacking Israel", exactly.

Here's the thing for the Zionist. Demographics are not your friend. Eventually, they'll either have to give the West Bank up or give Palestinians equal rights to Jews...

Of course, i have to wonder about the pure stupidity of living next to people who want to kill you because a Magic Fairy in the Sky said to.

ftsbs-large.jpg

eitc_large.png

SNAP_usage_perc.jpg

Oooh..that's ugly.

Okay, one more...

DisabilityMap.jpg

Moon Bat.

If you don't like some states subsidizing the welfare of other states then join me in advocating that all welfare be eliminated so that nobody has to pay for the welfare of somebody else.

Do you have a courage of conviction to do that or are you simply a loud mouth Moon Bat that doesn't really believe in anything?

Oh, I doubt Trump is stupid enough to do that... That's why you guys make all this noise about "Them Welfare People" when you are running, but never really talk about it when you get into power.

In fact, the only significant welfare reform that ever happened was when Clinton was in,and only because the economy was strong enough to support it.
Trump does not need CA for anything.
Add to that they want to defend all illegals from being deported. This will be fun to watch.

So when Israel didn't exist, and a bunch of Jews just showed up and took their land, how was that "attacking Israel", exactly.

Here's the thing for the Zionist. Demographics are not your friend. Eventually, they'll either have to give the West Bank up or give Palestinians equal rights to Jews...

Of course, i have to wonder about the pure stupidity of living next to people who want to kill you because a Magic Fairy in the Sky said to.
Says the dufus who thinks one Jew living next door in the West Bank is justification for terrorism.

Muslims and Christians live and worship in Israel without fear. They serve in government positions and the Israeli military.

But one Jew living next door in the West Bank? Criminal for you racists.

Really? You're going to play the 'who was there first' game?

Israel was attacked in 1967. The attackers lost the West Bank due to their ignorant aggression.

No way in hell they're going to give it back.

If dumbfuckistan secedes, who will pay it's citizens social security? And then, how will they create a military with fags and illegals?

Shit happens when you lose wars you start.

We have much the same thing with next door Mexico. No sky fairy needed.

Israel will one day have to exterminate the nest of pallys.

He's definitely stupid enough. WW3 is right around the corner.

So Trump is gonna be NetanYAHOO's lap dog....When the U.N. moves to Geneva, the U.S. will realize how much revenue that building was bringing in.

Within the nut job's first 90 days.......

Within the nut job's first 90 days.......
Sad how that's an actual possibility :(

Forum List

Back