California Bans SINGING During ON-LINE Church Services

California County Bans Singing During Online Church Services, ‘Abortions Are Essential, But Singing in a Streamed Worship Service is Just Too Unsafe’

Mendocino County in California is being criticized for banning singing while churches are recording their online services, unless the people are singing from home

3-178-600x352.jpg

4 people....looks to be about 6 feet apart....what's the deal?

"Per the order, there can only be four people recording from one place and “no singing or use of wind instruments, harmonicas or other instruments that could spread COVID-19 through projected droplets shall be permitted unless the recording of the event is done at one’s residence.”

California is reportedly considering a whole list of other actions to outlaw due to COVID-19:

Blowing Bubbles
- Gum or sudsy child entertainment devices

Whistling

Blowing out birthday or other celebratory candles

Laughing 'boisterously'
- Chuckles, guffaws, snickers, and 'golf claps' are encouraged

Emojis or Emotes that might cause 'boisterous' laughter

Farting
- Especially in Public

That is bizarre. Glad I never considered moving there.

It's bizarre because it's a Jim The Fuck Hoft link. First thing to check. This is the asshat who the other day tried to claim the Governor of Michigan was banning the sales of flags. He's got a dicey relationship with facts.

Sure didn't stop the OP from using him as a source though, did it.
Thanks. Was not familiar with Jim Hoft, until you posted. Have seen Gateway Pundit. Should they be on my list of "If they said it, it's got to be bullshit" list?

Definitely.

They're also on the list of partisan hack sites who will ban you from their comment section if you call them on that bullshit. Proud to be a member thereof.

OP thinks this is "funny". Here it is.

Hateway Plunder.jpg

Jim The Fuck Hoft wants a monologue that looks like it's open to comments. In reality those comments are screened to remove anything that exposes his lying.

Last edited:
View attachment 323821

And the progressives press their boot down further on your neck.

*****SMILE*****

:)

And the right wing propaganda twist reality in such a way that you believe it is all about the Church.

and the left wing propaganda twists reality in such a way to make you believe ORANGE MAN BAD.

the stupidest thing i see is when someone puts human attributes to only one side and gets that WHAT ME look when busted for the same.

Feeling a little persecuted today. The rules should apply to everyone, or are you saying the so called 'progressive boot' is only being pressed down on the church going necks?

Who said anything about the "Deadly Donnie"? Beside you that is!

not even sure what you're asking but you're asking it in the same way gateway pundits writes their headlines. to get an emotional response.

rules should apply to all
this article is a pure emo-hit piece designed to rile people up. ABORTION in the headline where is has no place is a perfect example of bullshit "journalism".
yes there is right wing shit out there that do nothing but twist everything to make the left look bad.
yes there is left wing shit out there that do nothing but twist everything to make the right look bad

what is stupid is when one side says something as ignorant as the OTHER wing does it worse.

Again, not a 'partisan' slant / question / challenge, one about the legal justification for all the Constitutional Right-impacting COVID-19 mandates being put out by local, state, and federal governments:

The assertion that local / state / federal authorities can simply issue mandates that eliminate established and protected Constitutional Rights must be backed by appropriate legal justification.....I am just asking anyone to provide the specific legal basis /document / law for governments to do so.

Challenge accepted? Link anyone?

If you actually can answer by providing such a link that would be awesome because I do not specifically know by what specific official legal authority / justification states this can be done.....

Care to point out to the class where there's a Constitutional right for "churches"?

Note that I said, as you did, "churches", not "religion". Note also that a "church" is a building.

Have fun with that. Go tell Jim The Fuck Hoft and his Hateway Plundit that, before he bans you too.

Last edited:
California County Bans Singing During Online Church Services, ‘Abortions Are Essential, But Singing in a Streamed Worship Service is Just Too Unsafe’

Mendocino County in California is being criticized for banning singing while churches are recording their online services, unless the people are singing from home

3-178-600x352.jpg

4 people....looks to be about 6 feet apart....what's the deal?

"Per the order, there can only be four people recording from one place and “no singing or use of wind instruments, harmonicas or other instruments that could spread COVID-19 through projected droplets shall be permitted unless the recording of the event is done at one’s residence.”

California is reportedly considering a whole list of other actions to outlaw due to COVID-19:

Blowing Bubbles
- Gum or sudsy child entertainment devices

Whistling

Blowing out birthday or other celebratory candles

Laughing 'boisterously'
- Chuckles, guffaws, snickers, and 'golf claps' are encouraged

Emojis or Emotes that might cause 'boisterous' laughter

Farting
- Especially in Public

That is bizarre. Glad I never considered moving there.

It's bizarre because it's a Jim The Fuck Hoft link. First thing to check. This is the asshat who the other day tried to claim the Governor of Michigan was banning the sales of flags. He's got a dicey relationship with facts.

Sure didn't stop the OP from using him as a source though, did it.
Thanks. Was not familiar with Jim Hoft, until you posted. Have seen Gateway Pundit. Should they be on my list of "If they said it, it's got to be bullshit" list?

Definitely.

They're also on the list of partisan hack sites who will ban you from their comment section if you call them on that bullshit. Proud to be a member thereof.

OP thinks this is "funny". Here it is.

View attachment 323831
I think it is funny that the Gateway Pundit doesn't want single digit IQ morons like you polluting their site. Mods, please take note. :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 323821

*****SMILE*****

And the right wing propaganda twist reality in such a way that you believe it is all about the Church.

View attachment 323830

Where did I mention church in my post?

It appears your response is about your belief in your superiority.

Shall I retrieve the flag now?

*****SMILE*****

Did you read the thread title falsely claiming California bans singing during online Church services?

Again, not a 'partisan' slant / question / challenge, one about the legal justification for all the Constitutional Right-impacting COVID-19 mandates being put out by local, state, and federal governments:

The assertion that local / state / federal authorities can simply issue mandates that eliminate established and protected Constitutional Rights must be backed by appropriate legal justification.....I am just asking anyone to provide the specific legal basis /document / law for governments to do so.

If you actually can answer by providing such a link that would be awesome because I do not specifically know by what specific official legal authority / justification states this can be done.....

Care to point out to the class where there's a Constitutional right for "churches"?

Note that I said, as you did, "churches", not "religion". Note also that a "church" is a building.

Have fun with that. Go tell Jim The Fuck Hoft and his Hateway Plundit that, before they ban you too.
A "building" is one definition. You are obviously ignorant of the most common definition used by Christians..............the membership constitutes the "Church", not the physical building.

church
[ church ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR church ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a building for public Christian worship.
public worship of God or a religious service in such a building:to attend church regularly.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the whole body of Christian believers; Christendom.
(sometimes initial capital letter) any division of this body professing the same creed and acknowledging the same ecclesiastical authority; a Christian denomination:the Methodist Church.

SEE MORE

View attachment 323821

*****SMILE*****

and the left wing propaganda twists reality in such a way to make you believe ORANGE MAN BAD.

the stupidest thing i see is when someone puts human attributes to only one side and gets that WHAT ME look when busted for the same.

Feeling a little persecuted today. The rules should apply to everyone, or are you saying the so called 'progressive boot' is only being pressed down on the church going necks?

not even sure what you're asking but you're asking it in the same way gateway pundits writes their headlines. to get an emotional response.

rules should apply to all
this article is a pure emo-hit piece designed to rile people up. ABORTION in the headline where is has no place is a perfect example of bullshit "journalism".
yes there is right wing shit out there that do nothing but twist everything to make the left look bad.
yes there is left wing shit out there that do nothing but twist everything to make the right look bad

what is stupid is when one side says something as ignorant as the OTHER wing does it worse.

Well said and deftly pointed out.

We should also hasten to note that Jim the Fuck Hoft is in no way a "journalist" but a blogger, and a consistently dishonest one. Who was nevertheless given White House Press credentials.

Have fun with that. Go tell Jim The Fuck Hoft and his Hateway Plundit that, before they ban you too.
A "building" is one definition. You are obviously ignorant of the most common definition used by Christians..............the membership constitutes the "Church", not the physical building.

church
[ church ]SHOW IPA
noun
public worship of God or a religious service in such a building:to attend church regularly.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the whole body of Christian believers; Christendom.
(sometimes initial capital letter) any division of this body professing the same creed and acknowledging the same ecclesiastical authority; a Christian denomination:the Methodist Church.

SEE MORE

Show the class where the membership is specified in the law, dumbass.

but you're asking it in the same way gateway pundits writes their headlines.

My point was about the thread title not lining up with the linked articles title. The title in the article specifically said a County in California and EasyPeasy said California. That was just my initial reaction to Peasy's current false narrative. After I looked into it I think we agree that it is an order that effects more than singing or recording songs for online church services.

1586976029407.png

California is a progressive state.

What makes you think there need to be laws about singing and playing wind instruments... online or offline?

Can the local government micromanage everyone's life further?

Are they going to institute fornication laws also so they limit human contact and ensure the rules of social distancing are followed next?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
The 1st Amendment? You know, the part about freedom of assembly? Did you forget about that one, Justice?

Once AGAIN -- the First Amendment guarantees freedom of religion, not freedom of buildings. "Assembly" was already done back in post 5 of this same-old-thing whiny thread by the same HEY LOOKA ME OP.
So, when you said "care to point out to the class where there's a Constitutional right for "churches" the right to assemble would fall in nicely, right?

If it's the physical buildings you're talking about, there's the 4th Amendment.

:dunno:

The 1st Amendment? You know, the part about freedom of assembly? Did you forget about that one, Justice?

Once AGAIN -- the First Amendment guarantees freedom of religion, not freedom of buildings. "Assembly" was already done back in post 5 of this same-old-thing whiny thread by the same HEY LOOKA ME OP.
Who do you think is singing? A building, or the people who are assembled in the building, moron?

Who do you think is singing? A building, or the people who are assembled in the building, moron?
It's getting funny watching this dude hopelessly defend the bullshit happening and acting like he is some constitutional law scholar.

church
[ church ]SHOW IPA
noun

SEE MORE

Show the class where the membership is specified in the law, dumbass.
Show where I said it was, asshat.

I pointed out your ignorance on the definition of a “church”.

So, when you said "care to point out to the class where there's a Constitutional right for "churches" the right to assemble would fall in nicely, right?

If it's the physical buildings you're talking about, there's the 4th Amendment.

:dunno:

Again, "assembly" is covered in the link. Be over there now. Not seeing an application for Fourth Amendment here. A church is not somebody's house unless you're Alice of Alice's Restaurant.

Holy SHIT :banghead:

Forum List

Back