California becomes first state to pass water law limiting toilet flushes, showers

Why is it necessary to use potable water to flush the toilet, wash the car, or water your lawn?

Collect your shower water in buckets, flush with that water.

It's against the law in most state's
Why?

You never read people being fined for it?

It's like building a damn on your property..

Damn wrong, illegal in the entire USA

Is it true that the government forbids us from collecting rain ...
Quora › Is-it-true-that-the-government-f...

Hey those tens of millions of illegal aliens gotta flush too, and there's only so much water to go around.

You could move to Arizona or New Mexico were if we don't have a really wet monsoon season we might be following suit.............

New Mexico???

sir, i want to live in America!
giphy.gif

:lol:

Why is it necessary to use potable water to flush the toilet, wash the car, or water your lawn?
reminds me of a fidel castro or nikita kruschev question...but not sure, living in a place that embraces capitalism we do not have that/those problem...Americans should never have to choose between clean and dirty water...that is what left wing goverments are for

You could move to Arizona or New Mexico were if we don't have a really wet monsoon season we might be following suit.............

New Mexico???

New Mexico. Just like old Mexico with the New Mexico smell...

Truthfully, I kind of miss the 505 (Abq). Good food, no lawns, hard to find a tree away from the river, no humidity...

New Mexico???

Truthfully, I kind of miss the 505 (Abq). Good food, no lawns, hard to find a tree away from the river, no humidity...
Except during monsoon season........ Lots of trees here in Duke City.

New Mexico???

Except during monsoon season........ Lots of trees here in Duke City.

Duke City... only someone who lives in Albuquerque knows that name... someone who has lived there for quite some time...

Forum List

Back