California becomes first state to pass water law limiting toilet flushes, showers

Holy crap!

Sometimes I have floaters, and have to flush my 5-gallon throne twice.

I change clothes, underwear and socks every day. Laundry adds up.
There have been water use standards for washing machines for decades, just like cafe standards for cars.modern washers use something %20 of the water old ones do.

You could move to Arizona or New Mexico were if we don't have a really wet monsoon season we might be following suit.............

New Mexico???

sir, i want to live in America!

New Mexico. Just like old Mexico with the New Mexico smell...

Truthfully, I kind of miss the 505 (Abq). Good food, no lawns, hard to find a tree away from the river, no humidity...
Except during monsoon season........ Lots of trees here in Duke City.

Duke City... only someone who lives in Albuquerque knows that name... someone who has lived there for quite some time...
One year last Tuesday.

I change clothes, underwear and socks every day. Laundry adds up.
There have been water use standards for washing machines for decades, just like cafe standards for cars.modern washers use something %20 of the water old ones do.

You're my age, do you remember those huge washing machines your grand ma had, with the board?

Something like this..

104db00d11d36011517fe54704cb321f--back-porches-washing-machines.jpg

Holy crap!

Sometimes I have floaters, and have to flush my 5-gallon throne twice.
Inside Folsom Prison:

"Whatchu in for, kid?"

"Misusing pronouns and double flushing."

You're post reminds me when I was in jail, will they have these regulations on jail cell toliets? Guys used to wash there clothes in them.. they must have used 50 gallons with one flush.

Last edited:
They seem to think their shit don't stink anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.

A couple of years ago I drove into central California on I-80. A highway alert sign over the road read 'SEVERE DROUGHT - WATER USAGE RESTRICTION IN EFFECT'
Directly below that sign on the side of the road was a street cleaner, cleaning the road shoulder and spewing water.

You could move to Arizona or New Mexico were if we don't have a really wet monsoon season we might be following suit.............

New Mexico???

sir, i want to live in America!

New Mexico. Just like old Mexico with the New Mexico smell...

Truthfully, I kind of miss the 505 (Abq). Good food, no lawns, hard to find a tree away from the river, no humidity...
Except during monsoon season........ Lots of trees here in Duke City.

Duke City... only someone who lives in Albuquerque knows that name... someone who has lived there for quite some time...
One year last Tuesday.

I was there for three years coming from SoCal, left with the company in 2012. The Mrs lived there in her youth, she calls it "the brown town"... we miss the food more than anything else...

California is a regular comedy show these days...one day they are painting their streets white and the next day regulating cow farts. Who can't love this stuff....the model for k00ks everywhere. California is and will continue to be the roadmap for the rest of America on doing it wrong.

Makes me glad I have a private well and septic system. The well is 190 ft and provides clear and cold drinking water. I can no longer take the taste of treated city water with it's obvious taste of chlorine.
It helps to live in the land of lakes and not a drought prone dessert region as in most cities of the west.

Forum List

Back