California becomes first state to pass water law limiting toilet flushes, showers

A citizen-journalist by the name of grindall61 on YouTube exposes what’s coming for Californians, and reveals why water restrictions are only about control over the population:

Agenda 21: No Showering, Laundry On Same Day Due to Water Limits
----------------------------------

Oh we know we have douche brains who have no clue what agenda 21 is . Oh and guess who it loops back to " THE UN" .

I was about the same thing where we can bet the illegals / immigrants can have all the water they want. .

Fools will be fools until they are the ones paying for it

and once again it's all in PLAIN VIEW

View attachment 196297

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia

View attachment 196298

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The west is experiencing moderate to extreme drought conditions, Kalifornia politicians are over-reacting as usual, nothing nefarious about it ya clueless twit. You're desperate to buy into this conspiracy shit ain'tcha? You need a real hobby, like truly becoming informed about the real world.

False.

The last three years have been VERY wet.

I had rain this morning.

The Silicone Valley Oligarchs are waging war on the middle class.

The fuckers best beware that the remaining free people don't rise up against them.

A couple of years ago I drove into central California on I-80. A highway alert sign over the road read 'SEVERE DROUGHT - WATER USAGE RESTRICTION IN EFFECT'
Directly below that sign on the side of the road was a street cleaner, cleaning the road shoulder and spewing water.
...we've got street cleaners in the city, but not the county......I think it's a waste of city tax $$$$
That may be the only time I ever saw a street cleaner on an interstate.
Leave it to California, king of dysfunction.

Makes me glad I have a private well and septic system.
I know of a lady who had to have her yard dug up because of her septic system having problems which is one thing that wouldn't have been in her picture if she had been on city water instead.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

You don't seem to understand the concept. When you have septic tanks, you don't pay sewer bills, which are often higher than the water bills.

I have lived in my house for 11 years. Highest water bill was $40.00. My brother is on city water and sewer and pays almost $100.00 a month.

It also keeps my grass green and watered.

Makes me glad I have a private well and septic system. The well is 190 ft and provides clear and cold drinking water. I can no longer take the taste of treated city water with it's obvious taste of chlorine.
It helps to live in the land of lakes and not a drought prone dessert region as in most cities of the west.
We have a private well and septic system, too. The water is clear and clean. You can drink it straight out of the tap.

My husband had it tested and it's way cleaner than the minimum standards in the States.

A citizen-journalist by the name of grindall61 on YouTube exposes what’s coming for Californians, and reveals why water restrictions are only about control over the population:

Agenda 21: No Showering, Laundry On Same Day Due to Water Limits
----------------------------------

Oh we know we have douche brains who have no clue what agenda 21 is . Oh and guess who it loops back to " THE UN" .

I was about the same thing where we can bet the illegals / immigrants can have all the water they want. .

Fools will be fools until they are the ones paying for it

and once again it's all in PLAIN VIEW

View attachment 196297

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia

View attachment 196298

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

The west is experiencing moderate to extreme drought conditions, Kalifornia politicians are over-reacting as usual, nothing nefarious about it ya clueless twit. You're desperate to buy into this conspiracy shit ain'tcha? You need a real hobby, like truly becoming informed about the real world.

False.

The last three years have been VERY wet.

I had rain this morning.

The Silicone Valley Oligarchs are waging war on the middle class.

The fuckers best beware that the remaining free people don't rise up against them.

Yo, knumb knut, "the west" and "over-reacting"....... Guess you missed those, try reading instead of reading in.......... Maybe if you looked at a drought map of the west right now.

f9fd35b6244e45caedbc814bcd0ebd1c.png

Most of California is showing abnormally dry to sever drought, guess you're in a rain zone.......

20170124_usdm_620px.png

2017, not looking so good for SoCal.......

20161101_usdm.png

2016, uuuuummmmm...........

I know of a lady who had to have her yard dug up because of her septic system having problems which is one thing that wouldn't have been in her picture if she had been on city water instead.

Holly

You don't seem to understand the concept. When you have septic tanks, you don't pay sewer bills, which are often higher than the water bills.

I have lived in my house for 11 years. Highest water bill was $40.00. My brother is on city water and sewer and pays almost $100.00 a month.

At 100 a month for city that adds up to 36k over the span of my drainfield that lasted 30 years.
The 23k needed to replace my system is still far cheaper.
I know people paying almost 200 a month with auto lawn sprinklers.

As a tribute to crazy Cali... I’m gonna turn on my sprinklers right now and leave them on for 24 hours straight...

Holly

Enjoy the nice yard while its still in your picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I prefer having my own well… Unlimited water and it’s free

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No well water is not free...Someone had to pay to have it drilled cased and a pump installed...Not to mention the above ground plumbing and the two hundred and forty volts it uses that has to be paid for to the electric company.

big brother at work again.california is always the first state they go after in their facist dictatership here in america,they were the first state where you could not go in any building and smoke then of course all other states got the ax afterwards.cali is always the starting point for the corrupt government to start out at before it spreads.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No well water is not free...Someone had to pay to have it drilled cased and a pump installed...Not to mention the above ground plumbing and the two hundred and forty volts it uses that has to be paid for to the electric company.
what about how many times they can fart daily? will each California residents have to pay 1.00 per fart after their 12th fart of the day?

Why would anyone want to live there. Guess they want to drive more people out. Then the illegals will be left.:abgg2q.jpg:

Why is it necessary to use potable water to flush the toilet, wash the car, or water your lawn?
It's not

90b4373f7615b3e68c0a0681b5ee3663.jpg
I would swear that some hotels in AZ used a system such as that. Water being scarce and such. Everytime you flushed the new water had an odor to it.
In MN water is in abundance above and below ground. My well is as awesome as water from a fresh spring.

Dumb question.....

Can we (humans) create water? Meaning, can we fuse two hydrogens and an oxygen?

I know it takes significant energy for that to happen. Can't we do that?

Also.....

How is water actually "wasted." Showers or flushing a toilet does not "destroy" water. Once H2O is joined, doesn't it take a significant event to destroy it?

Forum List

Back