California becomes first state to pass water law limiting toilet flushes, showers

I know of a lady who had to have her yard dug up because of her septic system having problems which is one thing that wouldn't have been in her picture if she had been on city water instead.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

You don't seem to understand the concept. When you have septic tanks, you don't pay sewer bills, which are often higher than the water bills.

I have lived in my house for 11 years. Highest water bill was $40.00. My brother is on city water and sewer and pays almost $100.00 a month.

It also keeps my grass green and watered.
Enjoy the nice yard while its still in your picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I prefer having my own well… Unlimited water and it’s free
No well water is not free...Someone had to pay to have it drilled cased and a pump installed...Not to mention the above ground plumbing and the two hundred and forty volts it uses that has to be paid for to the electric company.
what about how many times they can fart daily? will each California residents have to pay 1.00 per fart after their 12th fart of the day?
Not if it is connected to a Cpap breathing tube.

Why would anyone want to live there. Guess they want to drive more people out. Then the illegals will be left.:abgg2q.jpg:
I love it here in California. Seen and lived in other states but none compare to the grace and beauty of my home. And people still flock to live here.

And what if someone has a toilet that leaks and they dont realize it till they get their bull that shows they have used five times as much water for the month?

No water for five months?

And what if someone has a toilet that leaks and they dont realize it till they get their bull that shows they have used five times as much water for the month?

and a high sewer bill...

The state is upgrading water meters so that type of situation can be detected in a few days not over the two month billing period.

Why would anyone want to live there. Guess they want to drive more people out. Then the illegals will be left.:abgg2q.jpg:
I love it here in California. Seen and lived in other states but none compare to the grace and beauty of my home. And people still flock to live here.
That it is pretty, and legal weed...But,,too many fat chicks...
Not near as many as in the south of the USA.
I stay away from there also(ex wives)...

This is just what the govt. ordered, Trump just announced he wants to make electric providers buy from electric producers that use coal and nuclear energy to create EMF...Coming to an electrical outlet soon....Please use responsibly even with Sybian vibrators...

Yea illegal poor broke ass Mexicans.
The mexicans are generally more so employed than conservative welfare cases. We, here, like Mexicans as they are hard workers not like republicans who want money and won't put out a days work for a days pay.

This is just what the govt. ordered, Trump just announced he wants to make electric providers buy from electric producers that use coal and nuclear energy to create EMF...Coming to an electrical outlet soon....Please use responsibly even with Sybian vibrators...
See in California rumputin will have problems with that plan as we have so much solar and hydroelectric as well as natural gas fired plants. Very few coal fired plants in California.

One wonders how the population allowed water misuse to get to this point.
When people refuse to do the right thing for people, people have to decide to do the right thing.

See in California rumputin will have problems with that plan as we have so much solar and hydroelectric as well as natural gas fired plants. Very few coal fired plants in California.
He doesn't understand what a grid is I don't think, it's not a commodity you can transport from one end of the nation to the other.

A citizen-journalist by the name of grindall61 on YouTube exposes what’s coming for Californians, and reveals why water restrictions are only about control over the population:

Agenda 21: No Showering, Laundry On Same Day Due to Water Limits
----------------------------------

Oh we know we have douche brains who have no clue what agenda 21 is . Oh and guess who it loops back to " THE UN" .

I was about the same thing where we can bet the illegals / immigrants can have all the water they want. .

Fools will be fools until they are the ones paying for it

and once again it's all in PLAIN VIEW

View attachment 196297

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia

View attachment 196298

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The west is experiencing moderate to extreme drought conditions, Kalifornia politicians are over-reacting as usual, nothing nefarious about it ya clueless twit. You're desperate to buy into this conspiracy shit ain'tcha? You need a real hobby, like truly becoming informed about the real world.

False.

The last three years have been VERY wet.

I had rain this morning.

The Silicone Valley Oligarchs are waging war on the middle class.

The fuckers best beware that the remaining free people don't rise up against them.

Yo, knumb knut, "the west" and "over-reacting"....... Guess you missed those, try reading instead of reading in.......... Maybe if you looked at a drought map of the west right now.

f9fd35b6244e45caedbc814bcd0ebd1c.png

Most of California is showing abnormally dry to sever drought, guess you're in a rain zone.......

20170124_usdm_620px.png

2017, not looking so good for SoCal.......

20161101_usdm.png

2016, uuuuummmmm...........

Complete bullshit.

I live here.

It's been a VERY wet winter, as was last winter.

A citizen-journalist by the name of grindall61 on YouTube exposes what’s coming for Californians, and reveals why water restrictions are only about control over the population:

Agenda 21: No Showering, Laundry On Same Day Due to Water Limits
----------------------------------

Oh we know we have douche brains who have no clue what agenda 21 is . Oh and guess who it loops back to " THE UN" .

I was about the same thing where we can bet the illegals / immigrants can have all the water they want. .

Fools will be fools until they are the ones paying for it

and once again it's all in PLAIN VIEW

View attachment 196297

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia

View attachment 196298

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

The west is experiencing moderate to extreme drought conditions, Kalifornia politicians are over-reacting as usual, nothing nefarious about it ya clueless twit. You're desperate to buy into this conspiracy shit ain'tcha? You need a real hobby, like truly becoming informed about the real world.

False.

The last three years have been VERY wet.

I had rain this morning.

The Silicone Valley Oligarchs are waging war on the middle class.

The fuckers best beware that the remaining free people don't rise up against them.

Yo, knumb knut, "the west" and "over-reacting"....... Guess you missed those, try reading instead of reading in.......... Maybe if you looked at a drought map of the west right now.

f9fd35b6244e45caedbc814bcd0ebd1c.png

Most of California is showing abnormally dry to sever drought, guess you're in a rain zone.......

20170124_usdm_620px.png

2017, not looking so good for SoCal.......

20161101_usdm.png

2016, uuuuummmmm...........

Complete bullshit.

I live here.

It's been a VERY wet winter, as was last winter.

You have powers that are amazing, you can actually tell what the west's weather is by what happens in your minuscule little world........ I'm impressed........ :rofl:

No water restrictions here in Pa. and there`s a reason for that. Unlike California, we have plenty of water. Anyone with the IQ of a mature cucumber should be able to understand this issue.

Forum List

Back