California becomes first state to pass water law limiting toilet flushes, showers

Complete bullshit.

I live here.

It's been a VERY wet winter, as was last winter.
You have powers that are amazing, you can actually tell what the west's weather is by what happens in your minuscule little world........ I'm impressed........ :rofl:

You mean actually living here?

The drought game is a favorite of the radical left.

All you have to do is ignore reality

'Pineapple Express' storm brings record rainfall, flood concerns, flight delays to Northern California
California sets new all-time record for northern Sierra rainfall
Northern California rains raise flood concerns; warnings and watches in effect
Northern California gets its wettest winter in nearly a century
Talk about ignoring reality...... Holy shit!!! You used to have at least half a brain, what happened?
Obviously you are clueless concerning how drought works and how long it takes to recover. Also, do yourself a favor (so as not to look any more uneducated) and look carefully at the maps again. Yes the Sierras are not in the drought areas and mostly all northern California is normal, obviously you missed that in your rush to be hyper partisan.

You are an ignorant baboon. California's water supply is based on the snowpack in the Sierras.

The last two winters have produced record levels.
Yet you're the one rejecting the NOAA data because they're "radical left"........ Wow, just wow........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NOAA is a highly politicized group with an agenda to promote leftism.

It's sad, but advocate hacks run the agency for the benefit of the left.

You have powers that are amazing, you can actually tell what the west's weather is by what happens in your minuscule little world........ I'm impressed........ :rofl:

You mean actually living here?

The drought game is a favorite of the radical left.

All you have to do is ignore reality

'Pineapple Express' storm brings record rainfall, flood concerns, flight delays to Northern California
California sets new all-time record for northern Sierra rainfall
Northern California rains raise flood concerns; warnings and watches in effect
Northern California gets its wettest winter in nearly a century
Talk about ignoring reality...... Holy shit!!! You used to have at least half a brain, what happened?
Obviously you are clueless concerning how drought works and how long it takes to recover. Also, do yourself a favor (so as not to look any more uneducated) and look carefully at the maps again. Yes the Sierras are not in the drought areas and mostly all northern California is normal, obviously you missed that in your rush to be hyper partisan.

You are an ignorant baboon. California's water supply is based on the snowpack in the Sierras.

Yet you're the one rejecting the NOAA data because they're "radical left"........ Wow, just wow........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I bet you believe Ancient Aliens is factual also and that Men in Black was a documentary....... :eusa_whistle:

I bet you believe Ancient Aliens is factual also and that Men in Black was a documentary....... :eusa_whistle:

That would be more you, as long as a leftist advocacy group told you to believe it.

I remember in 1974 when I was old enough to understand what a drought was. We had that fucker Jerry (Kim Jong) Brown as governor and I was scared. We were prohibited from washing cars, were to put bricks in our toilets, couldn't water lawns. But I was young and naive, so I bought into the horse shit. But all the doomsday shit spewed in school was just propaganda, and life went on.

A few years later we had mudslides with houses falling down hill sides, just like we had in Glendora this last winter.

Then in 1981, we had another drought - which lasted a couple of years followed by el nino years of flooding. Then in 1988 it all happened again. Then in 1995.

Somewhere along the line, a pattern became very clear, California has a 7 year weather pattern,

Now NOAA knows this, but no one gains power by pointing out obvious cyclical weather patterns. California is a Communist state, POWER is what Kim Jong Brown and his henchmen seek. The Communists want to dictate every aspect of the lives of those ruled in state.

Oh, there WILL be a drought, it will start in 3 years and last for 2. Then a mild year, then el nino, rinse repeat.

In the meantime, NOAA will lie and spin to promote ever more authoritarian rule, and Sacramento will use anything they can to be as Stalinist as possible.

That would be more you, as long as a leftist advocacy group told you to believe it.

I remember in 1974 when I was old enough to understand what a drought was. We had that fucker Jerry (Kim Jong) Brown as governor and I was scared. We were prohibited from washing cars, were to put bricks in our toilets, couldn't water lawns. But I was young and naive, so I bought into the horse shit. But all the doomsday shit spewed in school was just propaganda, and life went on.

A few years later we had mudslides with houses falling down hill sides, just like we had in Glendora this last winter.

Then in 1981, we had another drought - which lasted a couple of years followed by el nino years of flooding. Then in 1988 it all happened again. Then in 1995.

Somewhere along the line, a pattern became very clear, California has a 7 year weather pattern,

Now NOAA knows this, but no one gains power by pointing out obvious cyclical weather patterns. California is a Communist state, POWER is what Kim Jong Brown and his henchmen seek. The Communists want to dictate every aspect of the lives of those ruled in state.

Oh, there WILL be a drought, it will start in 3 years and last for 2. Then a mild year, then el nino, rinse repeat.

In the meantime, NOAA will lie and spin to promote ever more authoritarian rule, and Sacramento will use anything they can to be as Stalinist as possible.
Wow, you went full retard. :rofl:

Rub both your IQ points together, perhaps you'll warm them up enough to follow along.

Rub both your IQ points together, perhaps you'll warm them up enough to follow along.
:rofl:

Bet you were a valedictorian in your elementary school science class....... :lmao:

Bet you were a valedictorian in your elementary school science class....... :lmao:

Oh, do we want to compare academic performance? :lmao:

Sure, my four degrees to your........ half a one........ What did you take? Home Economics?

Sure, my four degrees to your........ half a one........ What did you take? Home Economics?
I majored in voting for winners.

Who did your 4 degrees teach you to vote for?

Oh come now, you know damn well it was a Bachelor's Living degree, damn sexist always making it about females and home economics...

You wasted yer money and life.

You wasted yer money and life.
I won bigly. :)

Reading isn't one of your strong point, is it....... I'll give you a hint, see my sig line........

For radical righties, conservation is a good thing, if your killing wild animals, as far as water to them there is no end to its supply in a given area......Surely God will give us all we need...

Reading isn't one of your strong point, is it....... I'll give you a hint, see my sig line........
I have sigs turned off.

Four degrees?

Associate Science Management Information Systems
Bachelor of Science Business
Bachelor of Science Information Systems
Master of Business Administration
Doctorate of Philosophy Supply Chain Management

I have sigs turned off.

Definitely not you........ Of course you're hoping beyond hope that I voted for Hitlery.......... :lmao:

Four degrees?

Associate Science Management Information Systems
Bachelor of Science Business
Bachelor of Science Information Systems
Master of Business Administration
Doctorate of Philosophy Supply Chain Management
It takes a doctorate to know how to use a conveyor system?

Forum List

Back