California becomes first state to pass water law limiting toilet flushes, showers

For radical righties, conservation is a good thing, if your killing wild animals, as far as water to them there is no end to its supply in a given area......Surely God will give us all we need...
maybe next month california will pass a law requiring the amount of times white men think of naked/sexy white women being it makes them so thirsty for a glass of ice water

Wow, you went full retard. :rofl:

Rub both your IQ points together, perhaps you'll warm them up enough to follow along.
:rofl:

Bet you were a valedictorian in your elementary school science class....... :lmao:

Oh, do we want to compare academic performance? :lmao:
Sure, my four degrees to your........ half a one........ What did you take? Home Economics?

Four degrees?

Associate Science Management Information Systems
Bachelor of Science Business
Bachelor of Science Information Systems
Master of Business Administration
Doctorate of Philosophy Supply Chain Management
That's what I thought, not a single science degree...... Hey, but don't let that stop you from believing you're an expert in everything. :thup:

Oh, do we want to compare academic performance? :lmao:
Sure, my four degrees to your........ half a one........ What did you take? Home Economics?
I majored in voting for winners.

Who did your 4 degrees teach you to vote for?
Reading isn't one of your strong point, is it....... I'll give you a hint, see my sig line........
I have sigs turned off.

Definitely not you........ Of course you're hoping beyond hope that I voted for Hitlery.......... :lmao:
I didn't ask who you didn't vote for.

Those degrees didn't improve your reading comprehension. :)

Reading isn't one of your strong point, is it....... I'll give you a hint, see my sig line........
I have sigs turned off.

Definitely not you........ Of course you're hoping beyond hope that I voted for Hitlery.......... :lmao:

They didn't teach me to vote for anything, life did. Besides, wtf does that have to do with the discussion?

I have sigs turned off.

What degree teaches you to vote, since it's a pretty basic secondary education operation..

I have sigs turned off.

They didn't teach me to vote for anything, life did. Besides, wtf does that have to do with the discussion?
He has a corner with yer name on it.

I have sigs turned off.

Your degrees taught you how to be a Loser.

I have sigs turned off.

What degree teaches you to vote, since it's a pretty basic secondary education operation..
The degree of understanding what's happening around you.

I have sigs turned off.

Wow, you actually believe politics is the key to all understanding......... Speaks volumes about you....... Sad.......

I have sigs turned off.

Well, it's getting warmer since it is June.

I have sigs turned off.

Wow, you actually believe politics is the key to all understanding......... Speaks volumes about you....... Sad.......
You sure misunderstood. Dincha.

I have sigs turned off.

Brain freeze come November.

Apparently you were not being succinct enough, it's a failing all hacks (right and left) suffer from.

Around here you still sweat..

Apparently you were not being succinct enough, it's a failing all hacks (right and left) suffer from.
You always knew exactly what I meant.

You brag about your brilliance, yet for all your degrees can't see the writing on the wall. Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin. :)

We finally have rain storms moving through though most of it is verga.

No doubt it's the ague.

You always knew exactly what I meant.

You brag about your brilliance, yet for all your degrees can't see the writing on the wall. Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin. :)
No, I have no idea what you're driving at and the writing on the wall must be your own graffiti. :dunno:

Forum List

Back