California becomes first state to pass water law limiting toilet flushes, showers

Your degree taught you how to vote for the biggest Loser.

Money and time well spent.
That's the most pathetic attempt at "logic" I have ever seen. You should be proud.
Hey, it was your vote. lol
Hey, it was your "logic"(?).............
Lost...terribly, I believe was your quote.

Time to change your sig. :)
You think way too highly of yourself....... The why of that escapes most rational people.......
I'm a winner. We tend to look down on Losers. Comes with the territory.

That's the most pathetic attempt at "logic" I have ever seen. You should be proud.

You think way too highly of yourself....... The why of that escapes most rational people.......
7ea29cc9db05d0efe21149ebf800669e--e-cards.jpg

Let's play memes!!

won.jpg

Let's play memes!!

won.jpg
You're getting desperate........

Let's play memes!!

won.jpg
You first. :)

Let's play memes!!

won.jpg
Why? I'm having fun watching you be more delusional by the second. That said it has been fun, I'll leave you to your fantasies. Toodles.

Let's play memes!!

won.jpg
Why? I'm having fun watching you be more delusional by the second. That said it has been fun, I'll leave you to your fantasies. Toodles.
You're having fun getting trashed for being a Loser.

Many people love being victims. Not me. :)

Your degree taught you how to vote for the biggest Loser.

Money and time well spent.

You know how it is when you're in solitary confinement.

You know how it is when you're in solitary confinement.
what about urinating in the ocean? will that be limited to 12 times a day per legal American?

If Cali had a lick of sense they would put in de salinasation plants in the State.

Hell the whole state is on the ocean.

Saudi Arabia did that and now have water for everything in their country.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to live there. Guess they want to drive more people out. Then the illegals will be left.:abgg2q.jpg:
I love it here in California. Seen and lived in other states but none compare to the grace and beauty of my home. And people still flock to live here.

the state itself is awesome,best in the world.its just the government out there that sucks,the most corrupt government in any state. I cant believe so many take the myth seriously that california is going to float off into the ocean someday can you?:abgg2q.jpg:
when I was little i remember hearing in the mid 70's how it was going to float off into the oceam by 1980,then wen that did not happen,it was 1985.then that did not happen it was 1990,then 2000,on and on and on it went.:abgg2q.jpg:

I would say there is a better chance of hawaii being gone before california going off into the ocean agree?:biggrin:

indeed they flock to live there.a month ago someone here in the midwest saw me wearing my san diego hat and two different people who did not know each other were saying they want to move there.plus i have a couple friends that moved out there ten years ago and to no surprise,they say they are never coming back.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to live there. Guess they want to drive more people out. Then the illegals will be left.:abgg2q.jpg:
I love it here in California. Seen and lived in other states but none compare to the grace and beauty of my home. And people still flock to live here.

Yea illegal poor broke ass Mexicans.

Yea illegal poor broke ass Mexicans.

fortunately that has changed since Trump became POTUS. Thank god he got elected otherwise with Hitlery in office,it would be contiuning. Reagan got it stared and each president till now expanded it.

Who needs comedians in the world anymore? We have California to provide us with a laugh a day! Last week it was regulating cow farts. The week before it was painting all the streets white to stop global warming. The week before that it was that California is paying other states to use their glut of solar power!! Just great stuff!!:113:

If Cali had a lick of sense they would put in de salinasation plants in the State.

Hell the whole state is on the ocean.

Saudi Arabia did that and now have water for everything in their country.
We have desalinization plants! We have water sources coming out the wazoo if So Cal did not take it and give it to the farmers who use about 85% of the total water used in the state.

I do wish Hillary had been chosen to be president. Life would be sooo much better.
As for Mexican people coming to the USA do not forget the rest of the world still wants to be in California.

Collect your shower water in buckets, flush with that water.

It's against the law in most state's
Why?

You never read people being fined for it?

It's like building a damn on your property..

Damn wrong, illegal in the entire USA

Is it true that the government forbids us from collecting rain ...
Quora › Is-it-true-that-the-government-f...
"all the rain is already spoken for"
Holy shit :lol:

Given California’s water shortages, it probably is needed

Collect your shower water in buckets, flush with that water.

It's against the law in most state's
Why?

You never read people being fined for it?

It's like building a damn on your property..

Damn wrong, illegal in the entire USA

Is it true that the government forbids us from collecting rain ...
Quora › Is-it-true-that-the-government-f...
"all the rain is already spoken for"
Holy shit :lol:
No it is not illegal everywhere. Here in SF Bay area you may collect rain water in covered barrels and use for flushing. We also have the snow melt from the Sierra Nevada mountains. Very pure and clean as well as tastes great!

Forum List

Back