California chef won't serve customers wearing MAGA hats

"... that bakeries are not refusing to server alphabet customers. If an alphabet customer walked in and bought a dozen cupcakes off the shelf, he/she/it would receive them"

Bakeries are not refusing to "server alphabet customers"?????????????????

What does any of this mean, server, alphabet....is any of this English? I don't know WHAT it means.

I call them alphabet people, because they seem to add a new letter to their description every other day.

San Mateo restaurant owner says customers will not be served if they are wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

5114957_013119-kgo-trump-hat-tweet-img.jpg

Kenji Lopez-Alt of Wursthall Restaurant tweeted that it would be the "same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate."

Restaurant owner won't serve customers wearing MAGA hats

If bakeries can refuse to serve LGBTQ customers - why can't this restaurant refuse to serve racists? Sounds reasonable to me. What do you think?

Mods: I tried to do a search but couldn't find an existing thread. I apologize if I have duplicated.

LOL...we've seen this movie before.
Red Hen Is In Serious Trouble After Kicking W.H. Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders Out

Where are they now?

San Mateo restaurant owner says customers will not be served if they are wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

Kenji Lopez-Alt of Wursthall Restaurant tweeted that it would be the "same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate."

The tweet has gotten mixed reactions. Some people say refusing to get to know someone or serve someone based on what they're wearing is unfair. Other replies on Twitter support the chef and say they're now more likely to go to the restaurant.

If bakeries can refuse to serve LGBTQ customers - why can't this restaurant refuse to serve racists? Sounds reasonable to me. What do you think?

Mods: I tried to do a search but couldn't find an existing thread. I apologize if I have duplicated.

A Native American crack whore wouldn’t blow me for a $25.00 bindle because I use MAGA rubbers I picked up at a flyinJ where all the Indian woman hang out.

6F9D66F6-83D2-4D61-AD84-3F6BA4DDAB3A.jpeg

My buddy had a good idea for this..go in, order a meal.. almost done, put on teh MAGA cap. Now what, hmm? :abgg2q.jpg:

That would send a message, for sure. Probably more effective than a boycott by people who never go there on the first place. It would be a pointed, yet peaceful protest. And don't bother to wait until the end. Put the hat on when the food is served. That way it's visible longer.

The tweet has gotten mixed reactions. Some people say refusing to get to know someone or serve someone based on what they're wearing is unfair. Other replies on Twitter support the chef and say they're now more likely to go to the restaurant.

Your reasoning is false. It's your CLAIM that someone wearing that hat is racist. Someone that is LGBTQ is actually one of those without question.

A quick glance through the thread yields no Regressives screaming about public accommodations laws. How weird! I wonder why!
Do any states or localities include political affiliation under public accommodation laws?
Not that I know of!

But I do wonder why some who screamed about them before are now ignoring them now!

Weird, huh!

Can't wait to see dozens of customers each wearing one of the above being seated at his restaurant.

and see what the courts say
The courts would say nothing.

/——/ Reminds me of when democrat restaurant owners wouldn’t serve Blacks.

Yeah, and then those Democrats switched to Republicans.
Can ewe explain in simple terms why make America Great Again is offensive to liberals/democrats?
Why are you saying that America isn't great right now?

Forum List

Back