California Crime Wave

Druggies should be executed
so should Lawyers.....
Not a bad idea. I haven't been a lawyer since 1999. Start with the lawyers in government. Many of them are addicts anyway.
that includes the retired ones too....im sure you have fucked up many peoples lives during your career,cant let you get away with that....you people are just as slimy as a heroin addict,maybe even worse.....
To be sure I was responsible for felons being on the streets. But I took children away from drug addicts and kept them from seeing their kids ever. Which is a right and beneficial thing to do. It was probably the last thing I enjoyed.

You want to see your kid. Stop using. I loved that part.

"Is there any study linking the two."

The answer is no. Its just another Appeal to Emotion thread by a conservative. What a surprise.
Study linking the two what? There has been an increase in crime since the state has been releasing felons. Do you need a study to show cause and effect?

Only if you are a state official and want to know where spending state resources will have the most effect or what changes need to be made.

For a message board post for people that need constant emotional assurance that their view of the world is correct then no.

The answer is no. Its just another Appeal to Emotion thread by a conservative. What a surprise.
Study linking the two what? There has been an increase in crime since the state has been releasing felons. Do you need a study to show cause and effect?

Only if you are a state official and want to know where spending state resources will have the most effect or what changes need to be made.

For a message board post for people that need constant emotional assurance that their view of the world is correct then no.
State officials don't need to know where state resources are being spent. Letting the felons out is pursuant to a federal court order. Releasing the felons is horrendously expensive since they reoffend almost immediately. Police resources are used rearresting, court resources are used retrying.

State officials don't need to know where state resources are being spent. Letting the felons out is pursuant to a federal court order. Releasing the felons is horrendously expensive since they reoffend almost immediately. Police resources are used rearresting, court resources are used retrying.

I'm sure the state of California would like your feedback, send it there.

I'm also sure they will tend to rely on studies by people with degrees on the subject.

I'm sure the state of California would like your feedback, send it there.

I'm also sure they will tend to rely on studies by people with degrees on the subject.
There was no study to begin with and no study is going to overcome the federal court order. The court wasn't interested in feedback. The court made a list of prisons with how many must be released from each prison to relieve overcrowding.

I do believe there was a study done initially about how dangerous it was. The court didn't care since it was concerned with prison overcrowding not the results of releasing felons.

so should Lawyers.....
Not a bad idea. I haven't been a lawyer since 1999. Start with the lawyers in government. Many of them are addicts anyway.
that includes the retired ones too....im sure you have fucked up many peoples lives during your career,cant let you get away with that....you people are just as slimy as a heroin addict,maybe even worse.....
To be sure I was responsible for felons being on the streets. But I took children away from drug addicts and kept them from seeing their kids ever. Which is a right and beneficial thing to do. It was probably the last thing I enjoyed.

your happy you put felons on the street? who knows how many they hurt afterwards........you deserve that bullet....

so should Lawyers.....

your happy you put felons on the street? who knows how many they hurt afterwards........you deserve that bullet....
Defense lawyers get clients off. Clearly you are threatening the life of Hillary Clinton that not only got a child rapist off but laughed about it. You must be higher than a kite to threaten to shoot presidential candidate.

so should Lawyers.....

Defense lawyers get clients off. Clearly you are threatening the life of Hillary Clinton that not only got a child rapist off but laughed about it. You must be higher than a kite to threaten to shoot presidential candidate.
yes they do,and you just admitted YOU put many felons back on the street.....for that maybe you should be lined up with those addicts you hate so much...who knows,crime up in LA....maybe one day you will meet one of them....only this one will be one of the many you failed to free....

yes they do,and you just admitted YOU put many felons back on the street.....for that maybe you should be lined up with those addicts you hate so much...who knows,crime up in LA....maybe one day you will meet one of them....only this one will be one of the many you failed to free....
Of course I put felons back on the street. The court system is not a one way railroad. Are you suggesting that one no be permitted a defense. Put the bong down, it's unconstitutional.

Get real. Criminals don't have long lives. Every one I knew, every lawyer, every judge are all dead. Many of my clients that I failed to get off were executed long ago. As slow as the DC is, it still works.

If you want me killed, you best do it yourself. But you're a drug addict. All your problems are solved by getting high. Doesn't the worthlessness of your life ever bother you? Many Druggies commit suicide. How do you handle the temptation?

Of course I put felons back on the street. The court system is not a one way railroad. Are you suggesting that one no be permitted a defense. Put the bong down, it's unconstitutional.

Get real. Criminals don't have long lives. Every one I knew, every lawyer, every judge are all dead. Many of my clients that I failed to get off were executed long ago. As slow as the DC is, it still works.

If you want me killed, you best do it yourself. But you're a drug addict. All your problems are solved by getting high. Doesn't the worthlessness of your life ever bother you? Many Druggies commit suicide. How do you handle the temptation?
thats rich coming from an alcoholic....put the vodka down tipsy.....and the worthlessness of my life?.....i just sold a building i owned that i bought in 84 for $82,000 for $820,000 .....and worked 33 years in the PO and have a nice pension with a great health plan and i dont have to live in a shitty neighborhood like you do.......so how many times have you woke up with vomit all over yourself after drinking that cheap vodka you are barely able to afford?...so does you being a worthless member of your community ever bother you?....let me know if you need me to send you a Burger King gift card.....

THE LYIN’ QUEEN
Heroic “victim” of right-wing terror pleads guilty to fake death threats.
June 7, 2017

Lloyd Billingsley
mathews.jpg

The Los Angeles Times repeated Mathews’ account of a fake pipe bomb and a bullet bearing her name. “It’s not just a crime against me,” she told the Times. “It’s really a much broader crime. It’s an attack on our whole system of government.” It was only a matter of time before Mathews became a celebrity among those who see right-wing terrorists under every rock.

“For Karen Mathews, a California county court recorder viciously attacked by an antigovernment common-law zealot, the fear never ends,” noted the spring 1998 Intelligence Report of the Southern Poverty Law Center. “She’s been threatened, had bullets fired through her office windows, discovered a fake bomb planted under her car, and opened a package sent to her enclosing a single bullet and a chilling note: ‘The next bullet will be directed to your head.’” Mathews “faces more surgery to repair serious injuries received during the attack four years ago in her Modesto garage. Mathews was severely beaten and stabbed, her legs were slashed with a knife and she was sodomized with a gun.” And the threat had not abated.

In The Terrorist Next Door: The Militia Movement and the Radical Right (2004), Daniel Levitas wrote, “the near victim was Karen Mathews, a prim attractive woman with dark shoulder-length hair and wire-rimmed glasses.” Leaders of the Juris Christian Assembly recruited Roger Steiner because of his “previous experience with militia groups.” And it was Steiner who knocked her down, slashed her with a knife and put a gun to her head proclaiming “Lady, you would be so easy to kill.” Levitas ignored the many inconsistencies in story of the heroic “near victim,” and in 2014 she authored The Terrorist in My Garage: Fighting Terrorism on the Home Front.

Meanwhile, whatever sentence she draws in September, Karen Matthews Davis has already confirmed a key reality. A woman can claim to be a victim of right-wing terror, and even those who should know better will accept her story without question and crown her a true hero.

The Lyin’ Queen

Forum List

Back