California Dead Last, Iowa First, Among U.S. States In 'Quality Of Life,' Study Finds

geezus yet another california sucks thread....you "i hate california" people are starting to rival dean with his "i hate anything to my right" threads..
California deserves it. Californians have ruined the land of milk and honey.
It was pretty much like that in the later 1970's when I was there last...
Not like now. Tarps and tents and feces and trash and debris line the sound walls adjacent to the backyards of million-dollar homes. Rest areas are tent cities, all with the blessing of the state gov.
My Ma is from Stockton and she told me in the '50's people were living in tents and holes in the ground. They moved back to Okiehoma in the mid fifties...Where people lived in tents and holes in the ground...lol

No shortage of shit from the animals around here either...
You mean CA?
No rural Missouri...
Lake of the Ozarks is pretty nice.
That's around an hour and a half I am close to Elk River(4 mi) Grand Lake(20 mi) or Beaver Lake (40 mi)...
On a clear night from 30,000 feet in an aircraft you can see the lights of Kansas City, Columbia and St. Louis simultaneously.

If you are the low quality of a Ben Shapiro, CA would be dead last in quality of living.

No shortage of shit from the animals around here either...
You mean CA?
No rural Missouri...
Lake of the Ozarks is pretty nice.
That's around an hour and a half I am close to Elk River(4 mi) Grand Lake(20 mi) or Beaver Lake (40 mi)...
On a clear night from 30,000 feet in an aircraft you can see the lights of Kansas City, Columbia and St. Louis simultaneously.
Yes I usually always get stuck in Shitcago from XNA...In the 1980's it was always Atlanta and then later Dallas...

cali.jpg

Forum List

Back