California Democrats Propose Strictest Gun Regulations In The Nation

Flashpoint: Guns in America

Long weekend of gun deaths

Beginning at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 19, NBC News tallied every known gun death across the U.S., stopping at midnight on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 21— a day the gun debate again made national headlines as part of President Obama’s inaugural address. This interactive map shows all the gun deaths we uncovered.

Interactive map: Long weekend of gun deaths | NBC News

So what? Why doesnt he do a weekend of car deaths?

THAT is the best you can do??? Dumb!!

$534956_611006438924871_805856102_n.jpg

There is no problem proposing strict gun regaulations in light of all the shootings we see by people who should not have had access to guns in the first place, let the shit be strict, if you meet all the criteria whats the problem?

as long as we put the same restrictions on everything else that causes death. alcohol, cars, cell phones while driving. and even voting. lets put some strict background checks on people and make sure they are competent to vote.

The Peaole's Republic of California, The People's Republic of New York, The People's Republic of Maryland. Soon to be; The People's Republic of America. Patriots must resist this unconstitutional attack on their freedoms and their rights. Just remember, 53% of your fellow voting "americans" have chosen this path and should be considered your enemies and traitors to this nation.

Where is your proof???

Beginning at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 19, NBC News tallied every known gun death across the U.S., stopping at midnight on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 21— a day the gun debate again made national headlines as part of President Obama’s inaugural address. This interactive map shows all the gun deaths we uncovered.

So what? Why doesnt he do a weekend of car deaths?

THAT is the best you can do??? Dumb!!

View attachment 24417

Is qwhat the best? Pointing out that many mroe people are killed by cars and the journalist is engaging in sensationalism seems like enough for most smart people.

How many people were killed by cell phones in the same period?

There is no problem proposing strict gun regaulations in light of all the shootings we see by people who should not have had access to guns in the first place, let the shit be strict, if you meet all the criteria whats the problem?

More people were killed by lightning than were shot by lunatics last year, are you prepared to offer strict lightning control laws in order to protect people?

More people were killed by lightning than were shot by lunatics last year, are you prepared to offer strict lightning control laws in order to protect people?

To the best of knowledge, lightning rarely strikes indoors.

To the best of knowledge, lightning rarely strikes indoors.

I see you know as much about lightning as you do guns.

Annotated Mythbusters: Episode 30: Son of a Gun, Showering during a Thunderstorm

The Peaole's Republic of California, The People's Republic of New York, The People's Republic of Maryland. Soon to be; The People's Republic of America. Patriots must resist this unconstitutional attack on their freedoms and their rights. Just remember, 53% of your fellow voting "americans" have chosen this path and should be considered your enemies and traitors to this nation.

Where is your proof???

Are you ignorant or do you live under a rock? You obviously have a computer, my advice would be to use it to look at the last election's results.

Where is your proof???

Are you ignorant or do you live under a rock? You obviously have a computer, my advice would be to use it to look at the last election's results.

A computer isn't going to help on your 53% figure, so where the hell did you get it and why aren't you the traitor for the way you behave?

Yes there is a big fucking problem. Gun owners or a majority will not submit. This is a war that you and the government will not win.

I normally don't reply to dickheads, but you know this is bullshit and no statistic can support. I believe people should have to submit to background checks as far as criminal record, mental evaulation, and any pending marital or custody cases, if all of your shit comes bacl clean and you expect to come back clean I don't see what's the fucking problem bud, that isn't denying or subverting the second amendment because you still have that right to own a weapon but it comes with conditions, fucktard.

Where is your proof???

A computer isn't going to help on your 53% figure, so where the hell did you get it and why aren't you the traitor for the way you behave?

Oh I'm sorry, 52% of your fellow American voters, you know the percentage who voted for scumbag, are traitors, my mistake. As for how I behave, you don't know me so you have no idea how I behave, so what's your point?

Yes there is a big fucking problem. Gun owners or a majority will not submit. This is a war that you and the government will not win.

Fuck those that complain and bitch about it, I support aggressively screening who gets to own a gun or not, that is not against the Constitution.

Fuck those that complain and bitch about it, I support aggressively screening who gets to own a gun or not, that is not against the Constitution.

Yeah actually it is.
You lose.

Oh I'm sorry, 52% of your fellow American voters, you know the percentage who voted for scumbag, are traitors, my mistake. As for how I behave, you don't know me so you have no idea how I behave, so what's your point?

If you are talking about the vote for President, it was 51.1% for Obama and 47.2% for Romney.

If you are talking about the vote for the Senate, it was 54.3% for Democrats and 42.5% for Republicans.

If you are talking about the vote for the House of Representatives, it was 49.0% for Democrats and 47.7% for Republicans.

Based on what you have said in this forum, if you are talking about the vote by traitors, it whatever percentage people like you have voted.

Yeah actually it is.
You lose.

I take it you don't get many calls from Supreme Court Justices asking you to write their opinions for them.

Yeah actually it is.
You lose.

I take it you don't get many calls from Supreme Court Justices asking you to write their opinions for them.
I guess you couldn't name two without resorting to Wiki.

I can remember Justices on the Supreme Court long before any of our present Justices and billboards that read: Impeach Earl Warren. I happen to follow who is on the Supreme Court and how they were nominated and that's why I know it was Republican appointees who made Roe v Wade the law of the land and it was a Democrat appointee named Byron White, who wrote the Dissent. Only one Democrat appointee voted for Roe v Wade and William Rehnquist was the only Republican on the Supreme Court who voted against Roe v Wade. He didn't do anything about it when he became Chief Justice and had 8 Justices being Republican appointees when George H. W. Bush was President.

The Republicans have a long history of making issues out of things they have created. They did it with Civil Rights and in the early days of the party, it was always corruption, meaning Republican corruption.

Forum List

Back