California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

And like clockwork, King Crybaby released a statement that the recall was a 'rigged election'.

What does that Sore Loser party have to offer beyond grievance and conspiracy batshit?
You mean the "fat butt" guy?

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

CALIFORNIA REJECTS RECALL — NEWSOM SURVIVES

Great news! A great day for American democracy! Just announced on MSNBC.

The recall FAILED. It was a landslide for Newsom.
Interesting.
Why "great day"??
You think this guy is a good governor?
Really?

It wasn't even close.

Nearly a 30 point victory.

I hope that California does something about this. If I lived in California I would not be happy with the republicans.

It cost over 200 million dollars to hold that election. It was a total waste of money.

If I lived in California I would want the law changed so that the republicans can't keep doing this and waste tax dollars.

Insist on a recall election? Cool .. you should get a whopping bill if you lose.

As is typical for most complex things, conservatives took a difficult situation and made it worse.

So rather than using that 300 million for fire fighting or building new reservoirs or new highways or schools or students.........it was wasted to soothe the butthurt of conservatives over Trump's lost in 2020. All in exchange for nothing.
Well then California needs to have a constitutional amendment to stop the mob rule...

They always have one of the longest ballots with the largest number of initiatives... because it's relatively easy to get them on the ballot OR to recall the Governor.

The result is mob rule...

Well then California needs to have a constitutional amendment to stop the mob rule...

They always have one of the longest ballots with the largest number of initiatives... because it's relatively easy to get them on the ballot OR to recall the Governor.

The result is mob rule...
I agree. When I lived in California voting took hours of research for something the state legislature should have been doing.

With a paltry 28% of the GDP generated by Trump voting counties, you likely couldn't accord to care for these people. We have to carry conservatives.....and the homeless.

Its the burden of those leaning left.

Now that is truly laughable.
The majority of welfare recipients are Dimocrats, and obviously they will always support the party that keeps them addicted to their handouts.

Wasn't this the fifth or sixth attempt on Newsom? California Republicans are a funny breed. :lol:
I don't get the attempted recall. They GOP could have made in roads focusing on Newsome and his hypocrisy and his handling the economy, the homeless and a lot of other areas. Instead they move toward Trump and all this vaccine and crap nobody but the far right cares about and get smoked. You'll never get Californians to buy off on far right stuff.

Now that is truly laughable.
The majority of welfare recipients are Dimocrats, and obviously they will always support the party that keeps them addicted to their handouts.
The ten states that have the highest number of SNAP recipients are:
  • California - 3,789,000.
  • Texas - 3,406,000.
  • Florida - 2,847,000.
  • New York - 2,661,000.
  • Illinois - 1,770,000.
  • Pennsylvania - 1,757,000.
  • Georgia - 1,424,000.
  • Ohio - 1,383,000.

Yes, it was August's report for July. Point stands, California is not "losing jobs" as the poster I originally responded to claimed.
It was the July jobs report not August, so there is that. I never claimed California was losing jobs.

I don't get the attempted recall. They GOP could have made in roads focusing on Newsome and his hypocrisy and his handling the economy, the homeless and a lot of other areas. Instead they move toward Trump and all this vaccine and crap nobody but the far right cares about and get smoked. You'll never get Californians to buy off on far right stuff.
The last great governor was Reagan. After that, Communistfornia became nothing BUT the leftist shithole it is now. Thank God the GOP stands likely to take NY now that King Guido is out.

The ten states that have the highest number of SNAP recipients are:
  • California - 3,789,000.
  • Texas - 3,406,000.
  • Florida - 2,847,000.
  • New York - 2,661,000.
  • Illinois - 1,770,000.
  • Pennsylvania - 1,757,000.
  • Georgia - 1,424,000.
  • Ohio - 1,383,000.
Looks like a mixed bag of states aligned by population. Hmm, something tells me it's not about liberal policies that created the need. However it is liberal policies that actually feed those that need it.

Better than the alternative.
I don't particularly like Larry Elder either, but that has no bearing on just how bad Newsom is. And that... is really bad.
Elder's main problem is he has pissed off too many people, even though he may have been right.
He once said "women exaggerate sexism everyday"... he is right... but FFS you can't say that and expect to win a statewide election.

Because the cultists are in the driver's seat right now.

You just can’t fix stupid. They had a chance to start turning things around in their state and instead embraced the completely insane politics that got them where they are by voting no on the recall. Meanwhile the exodus of sane people who want a normal life will continue.

Californians now own their wildfires, out of control cost of living, Covid oppression, water shortages, tremendous cost of welfare, poverty, homelessness, poor education, rampant crime, Illegals and high taxation.

Dumb fuckers.
You live in Floriduh - The COVID and Bad Governor Capitol of the Universe.
Dumb fucker ;)

It was the July jobs report not August,
It doesn't really matter I found the most recent report that I could for California.

so there is that. I never claimed California was losing jobs.

For the last fucking time. I was responding to another poster (not you, genius) who claimed California was losing jobs. I demonstrated it wasn't and you came in with your inept game of semantics. Fuck off already.

Forum List

Back