California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

Blah... blah... blah... endless phukking blah... it's everybody's fault but yours... well... bull$hit... you weren't squawking about that in November 2016, eh?

Stop making excuses... go out there and convince enough people that your ideas are better so that you actually WIN elections... do better.

And start choosing better standard bearers... the con-men you've been running recently have been 'outed' as malignant and incompetent liars.
The thing that changed during the 2020 election was the censorship of social media

For example, about 20% of Biden voters say they would not have voted for him had they known about the Hunter scandals which was censored on social media for the first time in US history.

That was the game changer.

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

CALIFORNIA REJECTS RECALL — NEWSOM SURVIVES

Great news! A great day for American democracy! Just announced on MSNBC.

The recall FAILED. It was a landslide for Newsom.

It wasn't even close.

Nearly a 30 point victory.

I hope that California does something about this. If I lived in California I would not be happy with the republicans.

It cost over 200 million dollars to hold that election. It was a total waste of money.

If I lived in California I would want the law changed so that the republicans can't keep doing this and waste tax dollars.

Last edited:
The thing that changed during the 2020 election was the censorship of social media

For example, about 20% of Biden voters say they would not have voted for him had they known about the Hunter scandals which was censored on social media for the first time in US history.

You have the sadz because the media wouldn't participate in Roody's bullshit this time?

Awwwww

Derpy derp derp. Think its time for some coffee.

I'm having some.

Here's how I drink mine when I'm on here..

espresso-classy.gif

Trumpism goes down in defeat again

Yep. Ridiculously high taxes, ridiculously high housing costs, ridiculous homeless problem…you can’t fix stupid. Democrats in CA and every other blue area that has the same problems have cornered the market.

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

California just lost. The retard is still in office.

No he's not.

The vote wasn't even close.

He beat the republicans by nearly 30 points.
Im thinking that it isn't over yet...

Not that the recall isn't over...it's done.

The republicans had a lousy campaign...no coherent launch. Poor execution. Too many candidates. They had a perfect opportunity and blew it massively.

There is definitely going to be some fallout from this. But at any rate it did serve to drain some of the coffers of the DNC. They got yet another election in a year on a national level for the Senate and house.

And

As there begins another exodus from California it will be interesting to watch.

I read this year marks the 1st time in over 100 years that the population of California actually SHRANK. There is the only vote that actually tells you what the real situation is in California.

As for Newsome and California - Congratulations. May you get everything you just asked for....

....and I don't want to hear one more complaint by anyone in California who voted for this lying hypocritical criminal asshole.

View attachment 539423

We have to hang this massive Trump Cult party defeat on Trump himself as his chosen, endorsed Cult candidate was run over by a bigly truck. Did Trump even campaign for Elder? Did he hold any rallies in the state in support of Elder? Why did he stay away from California? With all of the golf courses available, he could have showed up at least once.

Oh well, just shows how little real influence Trump has these days. Bigly!!!

The Hunter scandal was total BS.

Trump needs to create his own outlet for his endless lies and conspiracy theories instead of whining.

The Hunter scandal was total BS.

Trump needs to create his own outlet for his endless lies and conspiracy theories instead of whining.
What about the Trump/Putin conspiracies?

Yet the Putin conspiracies were broadcast 24/7 despite Mueller being able to prove any of it, yet the Hunter scandals are censored?

Really?

View attachment 539423

If the people in California really like Liberal Despotism, sky high taxes and ruining their Gucci Loafers in the piles of poo on their state's sidewalks, good for them.

Although I suspect the election was rigged.

If the elections are rigged and Democrats have a bullet proof process to retain power......... THE NATION IS DONE

If the elections are NOT rigged and majorities are actually electing these pompous corrupt hedonists.......THE NATION IS DONE

Either way.....the anti-American crowd is celebrating the fall of America

Forum List

Back