California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

CALIFORNIA REJECTS RECALL — NEWSOM SURVIVES

Great news! A great day for American democracy! Just announced on MSNBC.

The recall FAILED. It was a landslide for Newsom.
I'm happy. Just means the return of Christ is so much closer now when Evil men obtain and maintain power over a state or nation.

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

Most all of the loonies in the US roam the streets of Kalifornia....no surprise here you are all wackos.

Governor Newsom has done a good job under difficult circumstances!
This is happening all over the world...

We have opposition groups who have shown when in charge to be incompetent and some are even fringe politically.

They are just trying to use people's frustrations...

Let's be very clear, when this virus came the President of America at the time was derelict of his duty in protecting the people. He admitted that he was playing it down even thought he had access and read reports to the contrary from his own intelligence.

View attachment 539423

Dey uhh cheetid!

Gavin Nuiscance himself is a fraud....The poster boy for elite entitlement....Little wonder that he a hero to fascist slugs like you.
Yea we know... A guy from the middle class becomes Governor after over 20 years of service to his city and state and he is elite entitlement.

Meanwhile a trust fund billionaire baby becomes President with no experience and then has predictably chaotic presidency with lies, impeachments and incompetency and he is some how grassroots... Do you even think that you might be fooled?

Yea we know... A guy from the middle class becomes Governor after over 20 years of service to his city and state and he is elite entitlement.

Meanwhile a trust fund billionaire baby becomes President with no experience and then has predictably chaotic presidency with lies, impeachments and incompetency and he is some how grassroots... Do you even think that you might be fooled?
True. Does Newsome have planes and buildings with his name emblazoned across them?

That's opinion and not fact. Losing jobs, business, people, and investors...not exactly a winning record.
California Economy is on a far stronger foothold than most Red states...

While the State owes more money, they have far more assets than those red states..

Oh, come off it, Commie! You WANT permanent one party Far Left rule.
Nope. That's totallitarian rule in anybody's book. It seems like a goal of the radical right, but they should wake up. Often times having something is not nearly as good as wanting something, once you have it. Think of it like marriage for the impulsive.

California Economy is on a far stronger foothold than most Red states...

While the State owes more money, they have far more assets than those red states..

I really wouldn't go that far to say that.

Sure it's big...it's a big state.

They are having issues though with all areas of their economy. Agriculture, Service, manufacturing, and financial.

And if businesses find a more stable and cheaper environment to move to they will leave... regardless of the ports. Especially if it's financially feasible for the next 5 years.

Arizona, Nevada, Idaho and even as far away as Tennessee have been successful at luring away businesses from California.

If the elections are rigged and Democrats have a bullet proof process to retain power......... THE NATION IS DONE

If the elections are NOT rigged and majorities are actually electing these pompous corrupt hedonists.......THE NATION IS DONE

Either way.....the anti-American crowd is celebrating the fall of America
Just image the crocodile tears everyone is having for you.

So, last month was August and a total of 235,000 were added. California added 114,000, the next largest was at least 89,000 plus, just those two states alone created 203,000 jobs and the rest of the US only gained 33,000 jobs? That doesn’t sound right. Since Texas is the second largest state is 10,000,000 people less than California, I expect California to gain a lot more jobs. It is logical to me, is it not logical to you?

Also California was tied with New York, and New Mexico for the second highest unemployment rate in the country at 7.6%. Only Nevada was higher at 7.7%.

Jesus you're an idiot. Like I said the post I was responding to said California was losing jobs, I demonstrated it was the exact opposite.

Conservatives need to focus on splitting up California and all their electoral voters.

Otherwise, the entire state will remain a hostage to the Left wing loons
Great split California into 5 states... They would get 10 senators that way and still bigger than the 12th biggest state in USA(if split equally)

Now Democrats control the legislature, How are ye going to gerrymander that?

Trump isn't the subject, moonbat.

I didn't vote at all, let alone for the God Emperor....But one thing is for sure....

Toon.jpg

Jesus you're an idiot. Like I said the post I was responding to said California was losing jobs, I demonstrated it was the exact opposite.
You are the idiot that claimed that last month California and one other state created all but 30,000 plus jobs in August. I am saying that sounds suspect because California’s unemployment remained unchanged from August to July. So provide a link proving your numbers. Last month the jobs reports were low. Your numbers don’t add up. I am sure California added jobs last month but not at the numbers you are claiming. So put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back