California is beginning to lose control

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
The progressive left are pushing the envelope, and when you have stupid cops, detaining/arresting 73 year old men for not moving out of your way, you are headed for some serious pushback.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
The progressive left are pushing the envelope, and when you have stupid cops, detaining/arresting 73 year old men for not moving out of your way, you are headed for some serious pushback.

I absolutely agree. However, our American system of law enforcement and enforced civil obedience depends on the police being able to make an example out of a very low number of offenders at any given time. What this means or seems to mean is that unless large groups of Americans rise and stand together against this recent pandemic tyranny, the smaller groups that have or plan to will be likely be crushed. Our system of law enforcement is designed to plug only a small number of holes in the "dam" at any given time in any specific locale. Any organized, dare I say—guerilla force—would be nearly impossible for the police at any level (local, state, federal to deal with). At length I do not believe most Americans have the inclination nor stomach to put up an extended resistance against the government in any form.

???

link to story?

I absolutely agree. However, our American system of law enforcement and enforced civil obedience depends on the police being able to make an example out of a very low number of offenders at any given time. What this means or seems to mean is that unless large groups of Americans rise and stand together against this recent pandemic tyranny, the smaller groups that have or plan to will be likely be crushed. Our system of law enforcement is designed to plug only a small number of holes in the "dam" at any given time in any specific locale. Any organized, dare I say—guerilla force—would be nearly impossible for the police at any level (local, state, federal to deal with). At length I do not believe most Americans have the inclination nor stomach to put up an extended resistance against the government in any form.
Kent state university proves you wrong!

I don't think your embedded video link is working

Kent state university proves you wrong!

Wait, you're cool with the police mowing down citizens?

In other words....lock and load.
:beer:

I don't think your embedded video link is working
Same here, nothing showing up and a cursory google search turns up nothing. Care to try again OP?

Now newsom is shutting it down through August. Well, until the people throw the shackles off such tyranny, illegal decrees, they'll just have to enjoy the boot smashing that neck.
"boot smashing that neck?" Is that the new Dan Patrick way of killing off old people? You folks in Texas should bow your head in shame. Bad Dan....really bad Dan!!!!

California is losing control and flying off in all directions. Tesla and Space X were open, everyone at work. The plaza where my doctor is has everything open. I saw two sheriffs cars. Just watching. No one was warned or arrested. It looks like the election yesterday gave a few people a spine.

California is losing control and flying off in all directions. Tesla and Space X were open, everyone at work. The plaza where my doctor is has everything open. I saw two sheriffs cars. Just watching. No one was warned or arrested. It looks like the election yesterday gave a few people a spine.
Sheriff's taking information for a subpoena? Tesla and SpaceX will be OK if their employees don't get sick. If they do, it would cost them billions in claims. You have to remember that the shut down was about liability.

I think this is about the protesters in Fresno going to a restaurant and not letting police cut in line as they came to shut it down ...they handcuffed a grandpa. lol

Last edited:
eah, I saw that. Regardless, just more decrees. Unless the people stop this stupidity, it will continue to get worse.
Do you know (or care) how many new cases of Covid-19 appeared in California today?

1460 today
1700 yesterday

There were 52 deaths ascribed to the virus today and 103 yesterday.

Why are you still listening to a pathological liar like Trump on matters of life and death?

https://www.latimes.com/projects/california-coronavirus-cases-tracking-outbreak/

Forum List

Back