California IS Pissed

Hey! Moron, I know you are stupid and vote democrat but the article says Californians are pissed at Californian legislators!
Hey dumb fuck! We all know who shut down the governemnt and also that Trump pulled funding for disaster relief out there so guess who most will blame.
Wellllll, most of the print in this neck of the woods is blaming the Ca. government and the greenies.
Well lets see Trumps shuts down government and threatens to pull relief funding and they are going to blame some one else? Trump kicks the state every time he gets a chance any one paying attention knows better.
Cry me a river, we are talking about the wildfires. The fuel for the intensity of those fires didn't develop in the last two years.
It took years of Ca. politics to get to where these fires could do the damage they did.
But, you lefties never try and conjure up a good yarn to put it on the lap of Trump.
Do you TDS often?
What ever dumb fuck! What do you think the disaster releif fund that Trump is pulling is for. California is n ot pissed at dems they are pissed at idiot repugs. They are not trump sheep like you,go love your self! Some people do not fall for a thousands lies a day like you idiots. Honest intellegent people hate Trump and idiots like you who beleive his lies.
No stupid! The Californians are pissed at democrat legislators who partied in Maui with the utility companies while the fires raged! Was Trump at the party or are you too stupid and just parrot stupid anti trump shit?

Politicians don't care about their constituents, they care about corporations and big pharma to line their pockets.
Constituents just aren't rich enough

you nailed it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the sad thing is they will get away with it becaus epoliticians are not held accountable for their criminal actions as we are.there is one different law for them and one different for us.

after learning DemonRats partied in Maui with utility execs while the California fires raged.

California lawmakers traveled to Hawaii with utility executives as wildfires raged

A group of California lawmakers took a trip to Hawaii with utility companies last year as wildfires wreaked havoc in their state.

During the junket, representatives from utility companies discussed with lawmakers just how much responsibility they should bear for wildfires – even as Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PG&E) could be on the hook for several billions of dollars in damages for fires it caused over the past few years.

The utility companies are pushing for a new state law that would raise electricity prices to offset costs incurred from wildfires, according to The New York Times.

You stupid dumb assed Hillary supporters think she and democrats give a shit about you? Bend over you deserve it!
I’m curious, did you read the whole article? Did you see which legislators attended? You sure there weren’t any Republicans there?

And what about this part....
——
The annual event is organized by the California Independent Voter Project, a nonprofit in San Diego that was co-founded by a former state senator and says it informs the public about policy issues. The event brings together legislators and executives from several industries, who pay $8,000 a head to attend. Legislators sometimes pay their own way or receive compensation if they speak.

PG&E canceled its presence at the event as fires began raging in Northern California but did not seek a refund of its sponsorship, which the company said covered the entry fees for its officials. Executives of the two other investor-owned utilities, Southern California Edison and San Diego Gas & Electric, still attended.
I know you are stupid and vote democrat. Can you tell me if California has any Republican legislators, who they are, and if they partied in Maui with the democrats? Wasn’t the **** Pelosi partying in Maui too?
Hey dumbshit, I voted for a Republican governor last election in California. I’m just not a hateful partisan puppet like yourself. It’s your OP, you tell us who attended. I’ll bet you it wasn’t all Dems. I did some digging and found that passage that they invite a bipartisan group to attend. And there are many republicans in California, you appear to be fooled by the cities and not considering the huge rural population. Trumps puppet Devin Nunes is a rep from California

after learning DemonRats partied in Maui with utility execs while the California fires raged.

California lawmakers traveled to Hawaii with utility executives as wildfires raged

A group of California lawmakers took a trip to Hawaii with utility companies last year as wildfires wreaked havoc in their state.

During the junket, representatives from utility companies discussed with lawmakers just how much responsibility they should bear for wildfires – even as Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PG&E) could be on the hook for several billions of dollars in damages for fires it caused over the past few years.

The utility companies are pushing for a new state law that would raise electricity prices to offset costs incurred from wildfires, according to The New York Times.

You stupid dumb assed Hillary supporters think she and democrats give a shit about you? Bend over you deserve it!
Yes we are angry at P,G, & E.......I'm sure there will be investigations....maybe even murder charges? (one can hope)
Hey! Moron, I know you are stupid and vote democrat but the article says Californians are pissed at Californian legislators!
You missed the point.
Everything reverts back to Trump with the entire left spectrum.

S D G&E (San Diego Gouge & Extortion) has been robbing people in San Diego for decades. They screw up. We pay for it.

Hey dumb fuck! We all know who shut down the governemnt and also that Trump pulled funding for disaster relief out there so guess who most will blame.
Wellllll, most of the print in this neck of the woods is blaming the Ca. government and the greenies.
Well lets see Trumps shuts down government and threatens to pull relief funding and they are going to blame some one else? Trump kicks the state every time he gets a chance any one paying attention knows better.
Cry me a river, we are talking about the wildfires. The fuel for the intensity of those fires didn't develop in the last two years.
It took years of Ca. politics to get to where these fires could do the damage they did.
But, you lefties never try and conjure up a good yarn to put it on the lap of Trump.
Do you TDS often?
What ever dumb fuck! What do you think the disaster releif fund that Trump is pulling is for. California is n ot pissed at dems they are pissed at idiot repugs. They are not trump sheep like you,go love your self! Some people do not fall for a thousands lies a day like you idiots. Honest intellegent people hate Trump and idiots like you who beleive his lies.
No stupid! The Californians are pissed at democrat legislators who partied in Maui with the utility companies while the fires raged! Was Trump at the party or are you too stupid and just parrot stupid anti trump shit?
Blah,blah,blah. They gunna vote for idiot repugs next time huh! Stupid fucking bot.

Do you TDS often?
Name calling, huh? :auiqs.jpg: You know you lost the argument when you have to resort to that.

Now show all of us where Trump has pulled disaster relief for Ca. Go ahead, I will wait patiently. Oh, and thank you in advance.
Blah blah blah. They gunna vote stupid ass repugs next time huh! Lol. I imagine you get laughed at alot

Yes we are angry at P,G, & E.......I'm sure there will be investigations....maybe even murder charges? (one can hope)
You missed the point.
That’s because the left is eat up with a bad case of the dumbass!

You missed the point.
Ha. Says the guy who is blaming Dems for going to a conference that both Rep and Dems attended. What a joke

You missed the point.
Ha. Says the guy who is blaming Dems for going to a conference that both Rep and Dems attended. What a joke
How many reps? How many Dims? How many Republicans? So was California pissed at more Dims? Or more Republicans?

You missed the point.
How many reps? How many Dims? How many Republicans? So was California pissed at more Dims? Or more Republicans?
It’s your OP and it was your conclusion that it was Dems so you tell me. The fact that you’re now asking these questions to me show you don’t know what the hell you are talking about!

You missed the point.
It’s your OP and it was your conclusion that it was Dems so you tell me. The fact that you’re now asking these questions to me show you don’t know what the hell you are talking about!
You mean there were no Dims? WOW

From what you tell us there are no humans in California just Mexicans...
wow it must be rough....hey got something for you moony......

Mexican or Californian?

Do you TDS often?
i have to agree,back in the 80's the environmentalist and the forestry dept. used to go back and forth....

Do you TDS often?
wow take it easy even....here take a hit.....

Trump done it.

Mexican or Californian?
Nevadan....

Forum List

Back