California Noticed That The Second Amendment Provides No Right To Ammunition

How does registering bullets affect your right to bear arms ? U still get your gun and bullets . The state has an interest in fighting gun crime .

How does registering bullets affect your right to bear arms ? U still get your gun and bullets . The state has an interest in fighting gun crime .

The State has an interest in fighting crime, they should ignore illegal search and seizure laws. Or is that different, Timmy?

The State has an interest in fighting crime, they should ignore illegal search and seizure laws. Or is that different, Timmy?

Ever hear of stop n frisk ?

A brief, non-intrusive, police stop of a suspect. The Fourth Amendment requires that the police have a reasonable suspicion that a crime has been, is being, or is about to be committed before stopping a suspect. If the police reasonably suspect the person is armed and dangerous, they may conduct a frisk, a quick pat-down of the person’s outer clothing. See Terry v Ohio, 392 US 1, (1967).

Stop and frisk

LOL, you pick a bluest of blue policy which is clearly Unconstitutional to support your Unconstitutional argument

A brief, non-intrusive, police stop of a suspect. The Fourth Amendment requires that the police have a reasonable suspicion that a crime has been, is being, or is about to be committed before stopping a suspect. If the police reasonably suspect the person is armed and dangerous, they may conduct a frisk, a quick pat-down of the person’s outer clothing. See Terry v Ohio, 392 US 1, (1967).

Stop and frisk

It doesn't sound like they are setting a very high bar for "reasonable"

in

NEW YORK CITY

that was Timmy's argument, classic

T-I-M-M-Y ...

LOL, you pick a bluest of blue policy which is clearly Unconstitutional to support your Unconstitutional argument

Stop n frisk has found to be constitution

Stop and frisk

in

NEW YORK CITY

T-I-M-M-Y ...

I admit the term "reasonable" is subjective, but it has been upheld by the highest court in the land.

Stop and frisk did in fact help lower crime in NYC and now that is has been repealed crime has increased.

The point is that serach n seizure has limits . U make it seem like the 2nd has no limitations . Like guns can be sold out of vending machines and no law could say different .

The point is that serach n seizure has limits . U make it seem like the 2nd has no limitations . Like guns can be sold out of vending machines and no law could say different .

What gun law would you like to see?

Stop n frisk has found to be constitution

With reasonable probable cause. You are making a non point. The cops can't stop and frisk without it, sorry T-I-M-M-Y!

I think guns should be treated like cars. Registered by the owner, if sold then a new "title" with the new owner .

I also like background checks .

Is that so bad? By 10 guns if u like , have a 20 round clip , I don't care . License to carry? Ok!

I think the above is a resonable compromise .

Stop and frisk

in

NEW YORK CITY

T-I-M-M-Y ...

I admit the term "reasonable" is subjective, but it has been upheld by the highest court in the land.

Stop and frisk did in fact help lower crime in NYC and now that is has been repealed crime has increased.

It's still not legal without reasonable probable cause and if they don't have it any evidence can be tossed, just like any other search

hey!!! There's no requirement to count votes in Democrat districts either!

OMFG!!!

You can vote as many times as you want, we just won't count them!!

I think guns should be treated like cars. Registered by the owner, if sold then a new "title" with the new owner .

Is that so bad? By 10 guns if u like , have a 20 round clip , I don't care . License to carry? Ok!

We already have background checks.

Guns are basically registered when purchased.

A bill of sale if the gun is sold privately should be sufficient.

Nothing you mentioned would do anything to decrease gun violence it only makes it more of a hindrance to law abiding citizens.

We already have background checks.

Guns are basically registered when purchased.

A bill of sale if the gun is sold privately should be sufficient.

Nothing you mentioned would do anything to decrease gun violence it only makes it more of a hindrance to law abiding citizens.

Private sales are a problem because the line of ownership is broken. U end up with straw purchases and the guns end up with bad people.

That is the big problem.

If a gun has an attached owner , that owner now is responsible when it ends up in a crime . They have explaining to do .

Stop and frisk

in

NEW YORK CITY

T-I-M-M-Y ...

It's still not legal without reasonable probable cause and if they don't have it any evidence can be tossed, just like any other search

Where did I say it was legal without reasonable suspicion? Oh, I didn't. As a matter of fact I explicitly stated " The Fourth Amendment requires that the police have a reasonable suspicion that a crime has been, is being, or is about to be committed before stopping a suspect".

Stop And Frisk Law & Legal Definition

Stop and frisk is when police temporarily detain somebody and pat down their outer clothing when there are specific articulable facts leading a reasonable police officer to believe a person is armed and dangerous. It is not necessary for the officer to articulate or identify a specific crime they think is being committed, only that a set of factual circumstances exist that would lead a reasonable officer to have a reasonable suspicion that criminal activity is occurring. Reasonable suspicion is one step below probable cause and one step above a hunch.

A "frisk" by definition is a type of search that requires a lawful stop. It is best thought of as a separate act, but in practice, a suspect who refuses to answer questions in a stop may be providing the officer with sufficient justification to frisk. A frisk should not be for anything other than a dangerous weapon or contraband. However, if other evidence, like a suspected drug container, is felt, it can be seized by the officer under the "plain feel" doctrine. The test for plain feel is that the item's contraband nature be "immediately apparent".

Stop and Frisk Law & Legal Definition

hey!!! There's no requirement to count votes in Democrat districts either!

OMFG!!!

You can vote as many times as you want, we just won't count them!!

Funny. Conservatives are really big on state issued voter ID for REGISTERED voters to fight non existent voter fraud.

sure change your tune when we talk guns .

Forum List

Back