California Parents Allege Teacher, Admin Conspired To Teach Eight-Year-Olds About Gender, Sex

That's ignorant.

That's one of the most ignorant things you have ever typed in fact. And that's really saying something.

I would provide examples but they're lost on you.
Do you call your students stupid when they disagree with you?

I guess you’ll deny it here

but I doubt if you are a different person inside the classroom than when you arent

This is happening all over the country because the teachers were brainwashed themselves by the liberal education puppy mills in the universities

Red state, blue state

it doesent matter

the educators are the same

You are correct sir.

Emails obtained via a parent’s public records request reportedly found that a third-grade teacher in Glendale Unified School District subjected students to videos on LGBTQ ideology and comments about nudity. During an April 19 Board of Education meeting, parents identified the teacher as Tammy Tiber.
“These are eight-year-old children that she’s trying to hold a sexual orientation class with,” the mother said. “You guys want us to believe that this isn’t a propaganda, that no agenda is being held. This wasn’t just any sexuality class, this was specifically designed. Three days a week she taught LGBTQ curriculum in her class.”

There are litterally thousands of stories like this. Schools are now a hotbed of Democrat pervert teachers grooming children.
Cults always try to brainwash children.

Emails obtained via a parent’s public records request reportedly found that a third-grade teacher in Glendale Unified School District subjected students to videos on LGBTQ ideology and comments about nudity. During an April 19 Board of Education meeting, parents identified the teacher as Tammy Tiber.
“These are eight-year-old children that she’s trying to hold a sexual orientation class with,” the mother said. “You guys want us to believe that this isn’t a propaganda, that no agenda is being held. This wasn’t just any sexuality class, this was specifically designed. Three days a week she taught LGBTQ curriculum in her class.”

There are litterally thousands of stories like this. Schools are now a hotbed of Democrat pervert teachers grooming children.
There is nothing to teach. If you're a boy, you're a boy. If you're a girl, you're a girl. That's it. And if you have any doubts, you need to see a shrink.

There is nothing to teach. If you're a boy, you're a boy. If you're a girl, you're a girl. That's it. And if you have any doubts, you need to see a shrink.

You ain't wrong.

Schools should be teaching reading, writing and arithmetic. Sexual stuff is left to parents. That should be codified into Law.

WATCH: Remember When Obama Pushed Graphic Sex Education to 5-Year-Olds?

The video below was presented on Fox News during the 2008 campaign, and featured an ad by the McCain campaign, which blasted Obama’s radical agenda to sexualize kids, pointing out that “his one accomplishment” while in the Illinois state Senate was “legislation to teach comprehensive sex education to kindergarteners.”

Of course, graphic sex education being taught to young kids now is including radical left-wing gender theory, which wasn’t en vogue at the time but is all the rage now

The warning signs have been there all along folks. What can I say.

Teacher Removed After Students Pledge Allegiance to Pride Flag

View attachment 635274
Kristin Pitzen, the California schoolteacher who posted video to social media of herself instructing students to say the pledge of allegiance to a Progress Pride flag, has been removed from her classroom pending the outcome of an ongoing investigation by the Newport Mesa Unified School District.

Missouri teacher resigns after school tells him to remove Pride flag

A Missouri teacher resigned last week after administrators in his school district told him he had to take down his Pride flag and that he couldn’t discuss human sexuality or “sexual preference” at school.

That's ignorant.

That's one of the most ignorant things you have ever typed in fact. And that's really saying something.

I would provide examples but they're lost on you.

Private schools aside, I would say the vast majority of teachers have bought into the liberal narrative, particularly the younger ones. I live in the South. I can only imagine how bad it is in the North. We have exactly ONE neighbor who was a blatant Biden supporter. The wife just happens to be a school teacher. Go figure.

Private schools aside, I would say the vast majority of teachers have bought into the liberal narrative, particularly the younger ones. I live in the South. I can only imagine how bad it is in the North. We have exactly ONE neighbor who was a blatant Biden supporter. The wife just happens to be a school teacher. Go figure.

I'm in the north. Your statement is ignorant. I have been teaching nearly 30 years.

I'm in the north. Your statement is ignorant. I have been teaching nearly 30 years.

Teachers lean left, even in the blue South. It is quite ignorant to believe that they are any different than the average liberal who is more than willing to be vocal regarding their politics.

You are so incredibly stupid you're beyond redemption. The paid poster Fuck Bois get more extreme and dumber by the day. 400 posts in 4 days, all of the full of hate and lies.

All of these plots by Democrats to destroy America. It's a wonder the country is still standing. Republicans think everyone is out to destroy America, even other Americans. It's the Republican Party which is out to destroy the USA and turn it into a white nationalist pariah nation.

The only effective form of "grooming" is the rape of children. Something the Catholic Church has been doing to children for centuries, but you don't have a problem with the Catholic Church grooming children. You're not closing Catholic Churches so children can't be "groomed".
Deflect much?

Why... yes you do.

Teachers lean left, even in the blue South. It is quite ignorant to believe that they are any different than the average liberal who is more than willing to be vocal regarding their politics.

They are garden variety liberals for the most part, barely political at all. They are minivan driving soccer moms too busy to involve themselves much at all. What you see on Libs of Tik Tok is a tiny fraction not at all representative of the whole.

Let me put it another way. Most women in this nation vote Democrat. Do you think most of those Dems want to teach 5 yo about gender?

75% of US teachers are women. This is the same pool of people.

It is grooming.
PERIOD.
It is not the usual term where the word grooming has been used, but that is the issue - there is no word to describe what liberal teachers are doing - because no one ever though this kind of madness would be happening! So there is no word to describe it. The closest word is - GROOMING.
And that is what it is.
These teachers/educators/entertainment liberals are out to groom young children to not only accept homosexuality, cross dressing and gender fluidity - but to believe it is something special. That is how young children, who are 100% incapable of understanding the issue, are going to interpret the trash they are fed. That it is special. And gee... what kid doesn't want to be special.
And THAT - is grooming.

Do you call your students stupid when they disagree with you?

I guess you’ll deny it here

but I doubt if you are a different person inside the classroom than when you arent

Of course not. They're children. They're learning.

You continue to post ignorance and won't take in new information. That's the problem see. You have convinced yourself that XYZ is correct, it MUST be correct no matter what someone on the inside says and that's that.

Ignorance. Worse. Willful ignorance.

It is grooming.
PERIOD.
It is not the usual term where the word grooming has been used, but that is the issue - there is no word to describe what liberal teachers are doing - because no one ever though this kind of madness would be happening! So there is no word to describe it. The closest word is - GROOMING.
And that is what it is.
These teachers/educators/entertainment liberals are out to groom young children to not only accept homosexuality, cross dressing and gender fluidity - but to believe it is something special. That is how young children, who are 100% incapable of understanding the issue, are going to interpret the trash they are fed. That it is special. And gee... what kid doesn't want to be special.
And THAT - is grooming.

Yep. It happens and it is horrific.

However as I have said.

We are about to make the same mistake the Left made when they accused every cop of being a racist. As I have said. Wait 'til schools are closed coast to coast, having gone remote, because they can't get teachers. You might say "good" but those parents have to do something with their kids or they can't work. It will be another crime crisis that just didn't need to happen.

But what the heck. We destroy everything in the 21st century I guess.

They are garden variety liberals for the most part, barely political at all. They are minivan driving soccer moms too busy to involve themselves much at all. What you see on Libs of Tik Tok is a tiny fraction not at all representative of the whole.

Let me put it another way. Most women in this nation vote Democrat. Do you think most of those Dems want to teach 5 yo about gender?

If true, and I don’t deny it, then these people should NOT be voting for Democrats. Maybe instead of not voting for someone because they don’t like his mean tweets, they need to be more pragmatic and vote for a President that supports policies that will benefit their families both economically and morally.

Some obviously do. But, are you trying to say that you have autonomy 100% in the classroom? That would be false. There is a ciriculum you must follow, no?

Forum List

Back