California Pizza Places Laying Off ALL Delivery Drivers Due To New Law

How do you figure it's their money?
How do you justify a system that rewards the non working investor class rather than lunch pail Joe?

Nobody EVER thinks this through, they support it on pure emotion. They now have to pay $20m an hour. Now they have to raise their prices to cover it pricing many people out of that low end Market now you've hit them on the over head AND the product side. Stores will close.

Nobody EVER thinks this through, they support it on pure emotion. They now have to pay $20m an hour. Now they have to raise their prices to cover it pricing many people out of that low end Market now you've hit them on the over head AND the product side. Stores will close.
No they wont.

Rising expenses may be unpleasant for a business. But putting a torpedo into your productivity isn't the solution and is an absolutely idiotic business move.
Owners Aren't Earners

Lazy and incompetent Bizz Skule Gradchewits want that easy money without having to actually run the business intelligently. The biggest increase in salaries came from the pro athletes' unions. The team owners were forced to respond by more active and ingenious business practices, replacing the lazy leeches in the front office, and they are doing just fine. But according to the corpylovers Dogbert logic, all the leagues should have folded long ago. But they don't dare mention the unionization of pro sports; they gutlessly scurry away from that total contradiction of their Scroogism.

Owners Aren't Earners

Lazy and incompetent Bizz Skule Gradchewits want that easy money without having to actually run the business intelligently. The biggest increase in salaries came from the pro athletes' unions. The team owners were forced to respond by more active and ingenious business practices, replacing the lazy leeches in the front office, and they are doing just fine. But according to the corpylovers Dogbert logic, all the leagues should have folded long ago. But they don't dare mention the unionization of pro sports; they gutlessly scurry away from that total contradiction of their Scroogism.

None of that applies to this topic.

Well, I think it said franchise owners. Some may have more than one storefront.

What is hilarious is that for years and years we heard that places like Pizza Hut couldn’t possibly pay $15 an hour. Didn’t that moron who founded Papa Johns say that they would be out of business or something over Obamacare?

Anyway, it turned out that $15 is acceptable--magically. Now they are choosing to die on the $20 per hour hill. I don’t know their financials but like with all minimum wage discussions...Pizza Hut is not at a competitive disadvantage if Papa, Little Caesars, Domino’s etc... are all having to do it as well. From my own experience--I love Pizza Hut but I have noticed that there are delivery fees on top of what you’re expected to tip.
Leeches Laid Low

The pampered plute owners will just have to get in their Rolls-Royces and deliver the pizzas themselves.

You have no clue. Not only am I a business owner but I have a degree in economics and finance.
I am not a MAGA mouthpiece.

If any of that is true you are not a "successful" business owner. I am not a Rumpist, I have however started and sold 2 successful Businesses. I am comfortably retired and just spent 2 weeks in Africa working on a Game Preserve. Truth be told I think you are an abject internet liar.

If any of that is true you are not a "successful" business owner. I am not a Rumpist, I have however started and sold 2 successful Businesses. I am comfortably retired and just spent 2 weeks in Africa working on a Game Preserve. Truth be told I think you are an abject internet liar.
His handle says it all. He's truly NO ONE REAL

Way to go California! What a shithole state. Expect tax revenues to fall even further and prices to increase further, just what hard working Californians need.

Pizza Hut? Are they still in business? I guess not anymore, if they can’t get anyone to work for them and how is this ALL delivery drivers?

Pizza Hut? Are they still in business? I guess not anymore, if they can’t get anyone to work for them and how is this ALL delivery drivers?
Kalifornia Dimwinger policies killing jobs for working folks, and this Dimtard cheers.

Gotta love it. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Kalifornia Dimwinger policies killing jobs for working folks, and this Dimtard cheers.
I call it a living wage. Prices and profits have been going up. Everyone deserves their cut. If you ask about ‘skin in the game’, you can’t beat ringing on strangers’ doorbells for a living.

Who has more skin in the game. Lunch Pail Joe risks nothing. Things go bad and he just walks down the street to the next investor.

Are you even serious? He walks down the street hungry, his family hungry.
The investor class is protected from such things. They are diversified and set up corps so they can collapse one if shit goes south and the others can't be touched.
So few understand how the world really works.

Forum List

Back