California Pizza Places Laying Off ALL Delivery Drivers Due To New Law

None! Not a one until MAGA is flushed out completely.
Any Republican today kicks MAGA ass. Until that stops, no real American can vote for any Republican.
So, you're saying that every single Republican is MAGA? You claimed you were a lifelong Republican. But, you won't even vote for so called RINO's. How does that make you a lifelong Republican?

Are you always a lying moron?

Out of 400 franchises they rank #12, up from last year.

19,000 stores in over 100 countries.

They seem to be dying to me too, at least in my area. I have never been a fan of Pizza Hut to be honest. I agree the pizza at Pizza Hut doesn't taste very good and is crap. I prefer the taste of the local pizza joints and I am not a fan of the big franchise ones. Maybe the Pizza Hut drivers that lose their jobs can go work at a local joint instead that serves way better tasting pizza.

So, you're saying that every single Republican is MAGA? You claimed you were a lifelong Republican. But, you won't even vote for so called RINO's. How does that make you a lifelong Republican?

They enable MAGA.
no RINO's are left in office. They have all been expelled by the MAGA sheep and MAGA nuts.
I am a proud RINO.
I have no home. But I am an American first so I will not enable a traitor or.anyone that supports a traitor.

Are you even serious? He walks down the street hungry, his family hungry.
The investor class is protected from such things. They are diversified and set up corps so they can collapse one if shit goes south and the others can't be touched.
So few understand how the world really works.
Wall Street Is a Paradise for Plutocratic Preppy Parasites

Underpaying market rates, forcing workers to work off clock, mandatory overtime w/o the pay, contact employees not subject to worker protections, employers stealing tips from waitstaff....
Gonna need some links, sport.

Document your claims.

They seem to be dying to me too, at least in my area. I have never been a fan of Pizza Hut to be honest. I agree the pizza at Pizza Hut doesn't taste very good and is crap. I prefer the taste of the local pizza joints and I am not a fan of the big franchise ones. Maybe the Pizza Hut drivers that lose their jobs can go work at a local joint instead that serves way better tasting pizza.
Reality never seems accurate to Dimwingers.

And the useful idiots just bleat on in their mindless support of big government.
No More Slavish Than Mindless Support of Big Business

The twin tyrannies are run by the same preordained parasites and similar predators. Disempowered Americans must take over both through direct democracy and employee-only stock ownership.

Saying that a businessman creates jobs is like saying that a vampire creates blood.

The plutocrats' self-righteous brats run the government (Preppy Progressives). Communism is Capitalism, Jr.

No More Slavish Than Mindless Support of Big Business

The twin tyrannies are run by the same preordained parasites and similar predators. Disempowered Americans must take over both through direct democracy and employee-only stock ownership.

Saying that a businessman creates jobs is like saying that a vampire creates blood.

The plutocrats' self-righteous brats run the government (Preppy Progressives). Communism is Capitalism, Jr.
The communist opinion of capitalism. ^^^^

Slavish Serfs Enable Survival of the Fatherest

Preppyphiles hate their own fathers for not getting rich
and spoiling them. To justify their programmed bitterness, they have to endorse the unearned and socially destructive privileges of the born-rich. No adult should have Daddy issues. Grow up.
You're assertions are so ridiculous as to not rate a response. You are a good example of someone with no skills whining about their lot in life. Oh poor me---parasite.

Forum List

Back