🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California plans forced internment and asset seizure to solve homeless crisis

The Homeless should just claim to be illegals and they would be helped immediately.

Imagine that.........260 million a year for Free Health Care to illegals........and 25 million over 3 years for support groups for illegals.

And yet they spent 32 million for USED Storage Containers at 600k per unit for the homeless.

This is UNREAL.

Many of the homeless there work........and many of those working are trying to save enough to get the hell out of there..............With rents through the roof.........many live in their vehicles........stay in hotels when they can afford it..........and join gyms to have a place to have showers before going to work........

The INSANE PRICES THERE are a mixture of many problems........High taxation on property......High Regulations on building codes............takes forever to get something built...........and a non friendly business environment that investors don't want to risk in.................

Some of the homeless make as much as 52 k a year...............and many of those are escaping......but not all.........It's why Uhauls costs so dang much there to move.........

Even Silicon valley with high pay decides to buy RV because of the INSANE prices to live there..........

So everyone there being homeless isn't mental............they are trapped in the HOTEL CALIFORNIA trying to find a way to leave.............others..........are druggies........and the like..........and it has helped cause Ancient diseases to come back to America............

Insanity...................

Cut regulations to build.........lower taxes..........lower real estate taxes...........and push for at least 180,000 new dwellings a year to increase supply of housing.......and then maybe the situation over time will lessen........

I don't want to
California’s growing homeless crisis has made headlines over the past year. Diseases are rampant and state and local governments have failed to do anything to solve the problem.

California Plans FORCED Internment And Asset Seizure To Solve Homeless Crisis

The idiots " CANT" figure out why they want to PUSH this MENTAL ILLNESS making it easier and easier to tag ppl with that title. You can be titled mentally ill if you want to eat healthy you zombies!

THE HOMELESS WILL BE . A TESTING GROUND BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES A DAM JUST LIKE INMATES!!
THEN IT COMES TO YOU THOSE WHO HAVE HOMES BUT MAYBE LOW INCOME....

THEN THEY COME FOR YOU THE A** KISSERS!!

Asset siezure? Doubt that the homeless really have much to be seized. The money/manpower needed to enforce this along with the forced internment would far outweigh anything the homeless would have in regards to assets. Also I doubt this would seriously lower the rate of homelessness. This seems more a manifestation of poor economic conditions in the state of California.

BRAVO The Greatest State of California

At Least One State Is Doing Something About Homeless Intrusions.

If One Cannot Afford To Live In Santa Monica or San Francisco
do they have a basic right to be "passive dependent" homeless
and maintain residency in that high priced area?

YES, to sorting the unlucky from the druggies from the psychiatrics
and referring to appropriate facilities.
NO to camping on public right of way and public property.

Moi :26:

I have said over and over and over again that nothing is going to fix the homeless situation unless rents are controlled. Home owners who own rentals have no limit. They keep jacking up the prices regardless of what the market says. Shipping containers, tents, hovels...whatever. If the owner of the land and those "dwellings" continue to jack up the prices, even those places will be unafforable.

Start with the ASSININE "rule" that most management companies insist on..."You must make THREE TIMES THE AMOUNT OF ASKING RENT TO QUALIFY". WTF??? 3 times? So to rent a studio/hovel for $1000 per month, the renter MUST make $3000 per month???? Really? HELL NO!

Start there. Rent control. No more unlimitless rent hikes because some asswipe that owns the property is so damn greedy, he/she wants as much as he/she can get and to hell with decent renters that will make the property a home and upgrade its value doing so. Like I did. I fixed that house up from a 2 bedroom to a 4 bedroom ON MY DIME. Why? Because he said "I will never ask you to move. Ever. You have my word on it". And 12 years later....he said "I gotta evict you. I want my house back". Yeah. I know. It was valued at $269k when I moved in....$495K when I moved out and it wasn't from inflation. It was from IMPROVEMENTS.

Anyway....people are on the street for ONE REASON. Nobody can afford the rent asked. Period. End of story.

AND..while I am on a rant....when we moved to Paradise...rents that year were 600 per month for a one bedroom. By the end of that year, rents were 725 per month. The following year, the fire happened. Now they are asking over 2k per month because its "a fresh start".

This is going on all over California. RENT CONTROL is needed. Those who bitch about that idea are the very same home owners that I bitched about in the other post.

SECOND...stop feeding and HOUSING illegals. let THEM live in fucking tents.

AND fucking furthermore......

Illegals don't give a shit if their rent is 1500 to 2000 per month. They aren't paying it. The fucking government is! Meanwhile...the rest of us are fucked in the ass without vaseline so it BURNS as they fuck us.'

Now see what y'all did? Ya got me all riled!

:aargh:

Gov't steps in and Fleeces the taxpayer..........Imagine that.
L.A.’s New Project Housing Homeless In Shipping Containers Costs $600k Per Home

The goal of many Democrats seems to be power. Others, like Cortez and Schiff are just bat shit mentally ill.
Many Leftists just flat HATE Christian, Capitalist America.....period. Even if they're doing well there.
No surprise that the corruption that is rampant in many Liberal Blue states results in a few becoming very wealthy.

Of course, if you ask the Left, they will tell you it's the Right that's the problem.
Yet, it's in THEIR areas of complete control where the unprecedented municipal bankruptcies occur, homelessness is rampant and most of societies dark underbelly is exposed.

Understand that they will never see it any other way. It goes with the sickness they suffer from.

Last edited:
Anyway....people are on the street for ONE REASON. Nobody can afford the rent asked. Period. End of story.

:right:

:th_believecrap:
Try going to InvisiblePeople website. Read their stories. They will tell you why they are homeless. Majority is THEY CAN'T AFFORD THE RENT!!! Same with me. So..stuff it, if you haven't walked in our shoes.

Wrong! SOME like you perhaps, are in their vehicles or RV's etc because they can't afford the rent......

But MOST are on the streets for the reasons I stated.

Last edited:
Family Homelessness in the United States: a State-by-State Snapshot. Almost 60,000 families with children (57,971) are homeless on any given night in the United States, according to the 2017 federal Point-in-Time count. Nationally, that means 7.4 out of every 10,000 families are homeless.Feb 20, 2018

“Our state has more than 1.7 million low-income households spending more than half their income in housing costs,” said Ben Metcalf, the director of the state Department of Housing and Community Development. “When you’re paying that much for housing, with so little left over, even a minor shock can start a cycle of homelessness.”
What the data reveals about the homeless in California

What causes homelessness in California?
that the top four causes of homelessness among unaccompanied individuals were (1) lack of affordable housing, (2) unemployment, (3) poverty, (4) mental illness and the lack of needed services, and (5) substance abuse and the lack of needed services.

Homeless population has been growing for decades because of cost of living.

The State can raise it minimum wage and it still would not fix the issue.

To build new and cheaper Housing will take time and one issue you will have is water supply.

California disaster has been decades in the making...

My dad was homeless a few times in the 80's and 90's. I have memories of sleeping in the car with him and a cop knocking on the window saying we have to move the car at like 3am. It's weird to be in that situation.

People are on the streets also because they are mentally ill....... #1
On drugs......... #2

or because the socially constructed narratives in society have failed to incorporate other values not attached to some monetary significance. shame on people for being homeless, really?

Just for funzies..................

A man is single, has 3 kids, works at a 40 hour job per week at 15 bucks per hour. That's 2400 per month he pulls in.
Lets say he has a wife, 3 kids, wife works same hours, same pay. Double their paycheck to 4800 per month...not counting deductions.
They need a 3 or 4 bedroom house. Can even make due with a 2 bedroom if needed. Rents where they both work is 2000 per month, no including utilities. They MUST make 3 times amount of the rent..which would be 6000 per month. NOT counting UTILITIES like water, gas, electric. Forget cable and internet. The basics. Which amount to an extra 3/400 per month on top of the rent.

One of them gets sick. One of the kids..one of the parents. They can't pay. And they damn sure can't find another house PLUS deposit PLUS first months rent PLUS last months rent PLUS utilities PLUS moving expenses.

They wind up on the street.

People are on the streets also because they are mentally ill....... #1
On drugs......... #2

or because the socially constructed narratives in society have failed to incorporate other values not attached to some monetary significance. shame on people for being homeless, really?
There but for the grace of God goes he. Let him live in lalaland and pray he never faces what many have...as well as deal with being labeled an addict or cray cray when he isn't.

You and Gracie seem to want to totally ignore the drug crisis, opioid situation and mental illness that is affecting millions of Americans

What it sounds like is adherence to a Leftist agenda, covering for the failures of Liberal policies.

Who says you HAVE to live in California? Someone got a gun to your head forcing you to stay there?
If you can't afford housing there then there are what, 49 other states you could move to?

Just leave the fucked up policies that got you there behind, because voting for the exact same stupid policies where you land will only create the exact same problems there.

OTH, if you both have demons in your closets....drug addiction, alcohol abuse, then please...don't blame everyone else for the consequences of your own actions.

Add to that factor that immigrant/illegal Maria Luisa Consuelo Gonzales and her 4 kids with 3 different fathers that are no in their lives, is now released from detention and needs a place to live with her brood. She gets bumped to the top of the wait list, is given food stamps, a voucher for utilities, and is sitting pretty in an apartment that someone else has been waiting for the past 5 years. How do I know this? Its happened to me. TWICE.

You and Gracie seem to want to totally ignore the drug crisis, opioid situation and mental illness that is affecting millions of Americans

What it sounds like is adherence to a Leftist agenda, covering for the failures of Liberal policies.

Who says you HAVE to live in California? Someone got a gun to your head forcing you to stay there?
If you can't afford housing there then there are what, 49 other states you could move to?

Just leave the fucked up policies that got you there behind, because voting for the exact same stupid policies where you land will only create the exact same problems there.

OTH, if you both have demons in your closets....drug addiction, alcohol abuse, then please...don't blame everyone else for the consequences of your own actions.

migration costs money too and some people have physical health problems or are in wheelchairs

Forum List

Back