California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud

Are they worried we'll find enough illegals, dead people and other fraud to account for the popular vote?

:popcorn:

California's top elections officer to Trump's voting fraud panel: No

President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters. The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.
Hey dipshit. Stop parroting what you are told to parrot. You look like an idiot.

At least HALF the states have refused to play along with Trump's delusional bullshit.

Take a look at what the Republican Secretary of State from Mississippi has said: Press Release

They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico and Mississippi is a great state to launch from.

Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our State’s right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes.
They will get released the records are public

Trump made up a lie. His tards bleeved it, without engaging a single alleged brain cell in critical thinking. They just bleeved it. Without any evidence.

It takes a special kind of tard to bleev an army of illegal Mexicans SEVEN TIMES the size of Napoleon's army which invaded Russia all lined up to register to vote without getting caught. It takes a special kind of tard to bleev an army of illegal Mexicans SEVEN TIMES the size of Napolean's army which invaded Russia then lined up to vote without getting caught.

Trump's Chumps have to be the stupidest Tard Herd ever to exist in the history of the human race.

Are they worried we'll find enough illegals, dead people and other fraud to account for the popular vote?

President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters. The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.
Hey dipshit. Stop parroting what you are told to parrot. You look like an idiot.

At least HALF the states have refused to play along with Trump's delusional bullshit.

Take a look at what the Republican Secretary of State from Mississippi has said: Press Release

They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico and Mississippi is a great state to launch from.

Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our State’s right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes.
I see the point sailed a mile above your head. I'd like to pretend I'm surprised, but really, who would believe I was?

The Tard Herd is being given the impression by their propaganda masters that only blue states are opposing Trump's federal power grab. And their propaganda masters get away with this massive lie of omission because they know the Tard Herd is too stupid to wonder if red states are also standing up for their states' rights. And they know the Tard Herd is too lazy to look for themselves even if this question should miraculously enter their pointy heads.

Their masters count on these dullards being that stupid and that lazy.

The tards parrot what they are told to parrot, and bleev what they are told to bleev.

It's sad to observe. It really is.

I see the point sailed a mile above your head. I'd like to pretend I'm surprised, but really, who would believe I was?
A judge will tell them they are public records. I missed no point, I made one

No, you missed the point that both red and blue states are standing up for their states' rights and pushing back on the morbidly obese naked Emperor's power grab.

And you are proving you are stupid enough to bleev whatever made up bullshit Trump would manufacture from those records.

The Tard Herd is being given the impression by their propaganda masters that only blue states are opposing Trump's federal power grab. And their propaganda masters get away with this massive lie of omission because they know the Tard Herd is too stupid to wonder if red states are also standing up for their states' rights. And they know the Tard Herd is too lazy to look for themselves even if this question should miraculously enter their pointy heads.

Their masters count on these dullards being that stupid and that lazy.

The tards parrot what they are told to parrot, and bleev what they are told to bleev.

It's sad to observe. It really is.
I expect all records to be inspected

No, you missed the point that both red and blue states are standing up for their states' rights and pushing back on the morbidly obese naked Emperor's power grab.
Nope understood and am telling you they are public records no matter what they said, again a judge will remind them

Many red states are also refusing to cooperate with this commission. It's based on a lie and only purpose is to make Trump feel feel good because he can't stand Hillary got more votes than he did.
He is that small and petty and trying to make 50 states participate in this giant waste of money is ridiculous..

The serial sex offender wants everyone's SS# and other personal information exposed but he won't release his own tax returns.
And then you morons wonder why 60% of America hates this mfer..

They can hold that guy in contempt and he could do serious time for what he's doing.
Your fat fuck made the allegation that 6 million illegals voted without a shred of evidence... and now he wants the whole country to do his dirty work for him. FUCK HIM.

It's based on a lie and only purpose is to make Trump feel feel good because he can't stand Hillary got more votes than he did.
He is that small and petty and trying to make 50 states participate in this giant waste of money is ridiculous..
Bingo. This is exactly why the apprentice president is doing this. Ego.

Obviously there's massive voter fraud. And most of it is perpetrated by the Democratic Party.
Every study and investigation has proven just the opposite going back to an investigation commissioned by GW Bush.
But since the whiny little bitch has to lie about it... so do you.

The symbol of the Republican party needs to be changed from the elephant to this:

]
parrot.jpg
[/

Nope understood and am telling you they are public records no matter what they said, again a judge will remind them
So sad you are wrong again. The information the Man Baby is trying to coerce is not publicly available.

More than half the states refusing to provide voter data to Trump election panel

Even a member of the Kobach commission said her state would not comply. Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson (R), the president of the National Association of Secretaries of State, announced in a statement that her state wouldn’t release certain information requested by Kobach.

“Indiana law doesn’t permit the Secretary of State to provide the personal information requested by Secretary Kobach,” Lawson said. “Under Indiana public records laws, certain voter info is available to the public, the media and any other person who requested the information for non-commercial purposes. The information publicly available is name, address and congressional district ass
ignment.”

Even Indiana, the suck-up Vice President's state, is refusing.

This is ridiculous..if you haven't done anything wrong why not turn over the records?
Oh wow.

Wow wow wow.

Spoken like a true subservient lickspittle of a police state.

The whole reason we have the Fourth Amendment is because totalitarian states have this bad habit of finding what they are looking for, even when it isn't there.

Trump would use the states' data to manufacture utter bullshit, and his Chumps would bleev it, because that's what they do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back