California School Creates ‘Transition Closet’; Allows Students To ‘Swap Out’ Of Clothes ‘Parents Approve Of.’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
OK, groomers! Have her put on that hookers outfit! No underwear today? Let’s not tell your parents, OK?

Grooming behavior, plain and simple. Giving minors secret adult friends who help them disobey their parents concerning sexual matters. Grooming, plain and simple.

All of this madness is driven by pedophiles and is moving (very rapidly) toward the legalization of sex with children. Nevertheless, parents are still fucking around doing nothing (drastic) to stop its creep.

OK, groomers! Have her put on that hookers outfit! No underwear today? Let’s not tell your parents, OK?

Grooming behavior, plain and simple. Giving minors secret adult friends who help them disobey their parents concerning sexual matters. Grooming, plain and simple.

Spouting off lies is your forte. Why you lie so much is because all your like buddies can all circle jerk with you.

Great. Now the Ca school is actively undermining the parent's authority letting kids get out of the clothes that mean ol' mom and dad made them wear.

Someone needs to sue big time.

It's now at the point where kids are no longer their parents children. They belong to the school, who has left behind the idea of LEARNING and instead, PARENTING children not their own.

And until real parents begin to fight back, it will only get worse. Cali had its chance to get rid of Newsom and kept him anyway. Mostly from cheating, but...there it is. I know my time as a californian is short. I just dread the cost and the move out of here and the only place I can go is Arizona. I hate desert.

Forum List

Back