Zone1 California school divides students by "privileged" and "oppressed"

Again, if someone is oppressed there has to be an oppressor, and next to each oppressed is a "privileged" group which all but is called out as the oppressor.
You’re acting like racism is some made up fantasy. Yes it existed, yes it still exists, yes it targets people of color. No it doesn’t target white people. Yes white people oppressed colored people for generations. Yes some white people are still racist today. Why are you pretending that this is not truth? Name one thing wrong with what I just said…

Can’t call yourself oppressed if everyday of your life you get a ton of perks and privileges that others do not.
Yeah that’s the point… that’s why the perks exist. To try and balance and rectify. Do you want to take them away or leave them in place?

Debates aren’t won by making ambiguous generalized references and then telling your opponent to figure it out for themselves.

My arguments are specific: I quote the text of the work sheet. I’ve shown there to be nothing factually wrong in the worksheet, I’ve shown that you’re ok with one section and not another… and now you’re dodging and not explaining why. Sorry but you’re losing this one.

Your arguments are the same glossing over of obvious conditions that you can't admit to because it would ruin the constructed narrative you have created around the situation.

Gotchyas only exist if your gotten. Which you are. That’s why you’re avoiding direct and specific answers. And why your not referencing the worksheet

Not even close. We are talking about the worksheet, you are just playing word games and pretending that makes what you say fact.

You’re acting like racism is some made up fantasy. Yes it existed, yes it still exists, yes it targets people of color. No it doesn’t target white people. Yes white people oppressed colored people for generations. Yes some white people are still racist today. Why are you pretending that this is not truth? Name one thing wrong with what I just said…

Where am I denying racism? What I deny is a group of people are the oppressors just because of what they are, regardless of what they do.

You are wrong in what I am saying, and you ignore it repeatedly because it doesn't fit your progressive woke narrative.

Just so you know, I have mild OCD so I can keep this up FOREVER if the mood suits me, or I can drop it when I feel like it.

Your arguments are the same glossing over of obvious conditions that you can't admit to because it would ruin the constructed narrative you have created around the situation.
What do your hunk I’m flossing over? The fact that if people are oppressed then there has to be an oppressor?! No shit? There’s nothing to gloss. That’s obvious and factual. Whites have been racist against blacks. Males sexist to females. Straights against gays. Non-military to military. Young to old.

You pointing this out doesn’t mean anything. It’s just how things are.but that’s not the focus of this worksheet. You’re just trying to make it that

Not even close. We are talking about the worksheet, you are just playing word games and pretending that makes what you say fact.
Ok then name a point I’ve made that was factually wrong. Name something in the worksheet that’s factually wrong

What do your hunk I’m flossing over? The fact that if people are oppressed then there has to be an oppressor?! No shit? There’s nothing to gloss. That’s obvious and factual. Whites have been racist against blacks. Males sexist to females. Straights against gays. Non-military to military. Young to old.

You pointing this out doesn’t mean anything. It’s just how things are.but that’s not the focus of this worksheet. You’re just trying to make it that

The worksheet tells people if you are in the privileged column, you are the oppressor. No matter what you do, that's what you are. That is the crux of CRT despite any denials or repeated attempts at avoidance of that hard cold fact you may attempt.

Ok good. Finally a counter point! How?

"That kid doesn't have the experience to do the job"

So one row in the entire sheet can be switched, all the others divide oppressors and oppressed by what they are and not what they did. So CRT for race, and whatever version of CRT woke dogma applies for the other pity pole classes.

What I deny is a group of people are the oppressors just because of what they are, regardless of what they do
Where does the worksheet say that? Quote it

You know it doesn’t. It says that whites are not a target of racism… this is why they are called privileged in that sense. Do you understand that?. Don’t have to agree, but do you understand what that point is saying? Think before you speak.

Where am I denying racism? What I deny is a group of people are the oppressors just because of what they are, regardless of what they do.

You are wrong in what I am saying, and you ignore it repeatedly because it doesn't fit your progressive woke narrative.

Just so you know, I have mild OCD so I can keep this up FOREVER if the mood suits me, or I can drop it when I feel like it.
Keep it up all day if you want to just be direct and to the point and we are fine

Where does the worksheet say that? Quote it

You know it doesn’t. It says that whites are not a target of racism… this is why they are called privileged in that sense. Do you understand that?. Don’t have to agree, but do you understand what that point is saying? Think before you speak.

It doesn't have to say it, it's the entire point of the worksheet, but implied as usual for messages the left wants to present without actually having to say it.

Whites can be targets of racism, so that's a lie right off the bat.

Take a look at some of the black racists posters on this board for examples of that.

The worksheet tells people if you are in the privileged column, you are the oppressor
This is a lie. The worksheet does not say that. It says you’re not a target if you’re in the privileged column. Why can’t you just be honest and accurate Mr OCD?

Keep it up all day if you want to just be direct and to the point and we are fine

I am, you just have the typical leftist inability to see any side but your own, either intentionally or you just simply aren't capable of it.

"That kid doesn't have the experience to do the job"

So one row in the entire sheet can be switched, all the others divide oppressors and oppressed by what they are and not what they did. So CRT for race, and whatever version of CRT woke dogma applies for the other pity pole classes.
The sheet isn’t about oppressors. It’s about targets and non-targets

This is a lie. The worksheet does not say that. It says you’re not a target if you’re in the privileged column. Why can’t you just be honest and accurate Mr OCD?

Yes it does. It doesn't mouth the words, but the concept is there for all to see.

If you are not the oppressed, you are the oppressor according to this, CRT and general woke theory. That is simple fact and you can't explain that away no matter how you try.

The sheet isn’t about oppressors. It’s about targets and non-targets

It's about oppressors and non oppressors, and you fall into one category or another, entirely dependent on what you are, not what you did or are doing.

Forum List

Back