Zone1 California school divides students by "privileged" and "oppressed"

How do you define CRT?

Critical Race Theory, the theory that no matter what, the systems of our country are racist, and thus racism is inherent in everything, and everyone.

Add that to "one group good, other group bad", you get people judged on what they are no matter who they are or what they did or do.

It's just another trope of intersectionality, which all flows back to the Marxist theory of class struggle, but with identity groups substituting for the more malleable class levels.

If it splits the groups into one being oppressed, and puts the other next to it, those are the oppressors, no matter how much spin or Orwellian wording they try to hide it with.

The discussion is "Group X good, Group Y Bad"
No those aren’t the oppressors. The oppressors are the racist bigots that choose to oppress. That’s why the column in question is not labeled oppressors. It’s labeled “Non-Targeted” group.

No those aren’t the oppressors. The oppressors are the racist bigots that choose to oppress. That’s why the column in question is not labeled oppressors. It’s labeled “Non-Targeted” group.

It doesn't say that. it says whites = privilege, and the other column is oppressed, thus white = oppressor, because one takes the other.

It doesn't say that. it says whites = privilege, and the other column is oppressed, thus white = oppressor, because one takes the other.
Why do you continuously lie? It says Non-Targeted Groups (Privileged) = whites
That’s literally what it says.

If you can’t accurately quote what they say then your agenda and dishonesty are what you’re showing.

Why don’t you accurately and honestly quote what it says and then make the point that you read that as blaming whites as oppressors? That would at least be an honest way to make a point. But instead of doing that you write falsehoods and things that aren’t actually there.

If you can’t accurately quote what they say then your agenda and dishonesty are what you’re showing.

Why don’t you accurately and honestly quote what it says and then make the point that you read that as blaming whites as oppressors? That would at least be an honest way to make a point. But instead of doing that you write falsehoods and things that aren’t actually there.

Why do you continuously lie about the intent?

Words don't mean anything to woke progressives like you.

Why do you continuously lie about the intent?

Words don't mean anything to woke progressives like you.
Because I don’t presume to know somebody else’s intent like you. I know what I read and see with my own eyes. I don’t read that row like an attack on whites. I don’t read it and think they are calling whites oppressors. I see that line and see it pointing out that people of color are targets of racism. That’s is something that influences the way they live. Whites are not targets. I am white. I don’t carry that caution or have experiences with people being racist towards me. So there is something I can learn from that. An added awareness that I can find.

You are fighting against the woke so you woke see that. You won’t learn anything. You will pretend to know other peoples intent and get angry at hidden messages.

Get real man. Open your eyes. And if you don’t want seek understanding the you can at least be honest with how you carry yourself. Have a little self respect.

Because I don’t presume to know somebody else’s intent like you. I know what I read and see with my own eyes. I don’t read that row like an attack on whites. I don’t read it and think they are calling whites oppressors. I see that line and see it pointing out that people of color are targets of racism. That’s is something that influences the way they live. Whites are not targets. I am white. I don’t carry that caution or have experiences with people being racist towards me. So there is something I can learn from that. An added awareness that I can find.

You are fighting against the woke so you woke see that. You won’t learn anything. You will pretend to know other peoples intent and get angry at hidden messages.

Get real man. Open your eyes. And if you don’t want seek understanding the you can at least be honest with how you carry yourself. Have a little self respect.

So you reap the benefits of the woke viewpoint, while denying having it.

Typical leftist bullshit.

It says that because they didn’t want to come out and say “oppressors,” but that’s the clear implication.

Last edited:
I think we need to back up on this discussion. Up until now, we’ve been focused on:

1) whether the so-called “privileged” group - listed opposite the “oppressed” group - are the oppressors, and that students are learning to favor the latter group over the former, thus stoking division and hostility.

2) whether schools should divert precious classroom time to the leftist social justice agenda when kids who can’t even read or write.

I suggest two new areas of debate:

1) NONE of these groups are “oppressed.” Jews are oppressed? They are the highest earners and most educated. Same with gays. They average higher incomes and better educational attainment as well.

2) Instead, the more accurate term is “victimized.” By that token, Jews should be at the top of the list, rather than blacks,* as they are more than twice as likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks. Same with gays.

* the fact that the chart prioritizes blacks by placing them at the top of the list is just more evidence that this is all about the anti-white racism and convincing the kids - tomorrow’s voters - to continue to give special advantages to blacks.

So you reap the benefits of the woke viewpoint, while denying having it.

Typical leftist bullshit.
Don’t play word games and change the subject. I’m not denying anything except for the legitimacy of your labels and diversionary tactics

It says that because they didn’t want to come out and say “oppressors,” but that’s the clear implication.
Or maybe it says that because that’s what they meant to say. Ocaams Razor.

Less presumptions and more honesty would do you some good

Don’t play word games and change the subject. I’m not denying anything except for the legitimacy of your labels and diversionary tactics

Not changing anything, you are the one meandering to ignore the plain for all to see intent of the worksheet.

Four legs good! two legs bad!

Or maybe it says that because that’s what they meant to say. Ocaams Razor.

Less presumptions and more honesty would do you some good
But the labels don’t line up. You don’t say oppressed/non-targets. You say either oppressed/oppressors or targets/non-targets.

The Dems are trying to send an inaccurate message. The correct labels would be targets/non-targets, since nobody is oppressed. But in order for them to further their agenda to favor blacks, they have to falsely label them as oppressed and they put them at the top of the list. GMAFB.

Not changing anything, you are the one meandering to ignore the plain for all to see intent of the worksheet.

Four legs good! two legs bad!
I’m not ignoring anything, I’m discussing it with you. I’m not agreeing that your hidden message is the intent of the worksheet. I understand and acknowledge the point you’re trying to make but I don’t think you’re correct. The worksheet is not trying to focus on oppressors. They don’t even use that word. They are focusing on targets so that people who are not targets can gain perspective. Those are the actual words they say. That’s the actual message I get when I read it.

It’s pretty plain as day if you could remove your hate goggles

But the labels don’t line up. You don’t say oppressed/non-targets. You say either oppressed/oppressors or targets/non-targets.
You’re not accurately comparing the labels as they are written. They line up this way.

Target/non-target : oppression/privilege

Privilege meaning not targets of oppression

I’m not ignoring anything, I’m discussing it with you. I’m not agreeing that your hidden message is the intent of the worksheet. I understand and acknowledge the point you’re trying to make but I don’t think you’re correct. The worksheet is not trying to focus on oppressors. They don’t even use that word. They are focusing on targets so that people who are not targets can gain perspective. Those are the actual words they say. That’s the actual message I get when I read it.

It’s pretty plain as day if you could remove your hate goggles

It's a game of slight of hand, and not a very good one at that.

The only hate in this situation is coming from the person who made the worksheet, and the people foisting things like this on us.

It's a game of slight of hand, and not a very good one at that.

The only hate in this situation is coming from the person who made the worksheet, and the people foisting things like this on us.
Really?! You don’t think you’re expelling hate?!
Of course you are.

The worksheet does not read as anything hateful or targeting to me. You’re making up unwritten agendas and hating those, that’s on you

You’re not accurately comparing the labels as they are written. They line up this way.

Target/non-target : oppression/privilege

Privilege meaning not targets of oppression
Except that nobody is being oppressed. SOME are being targeted for hate crimes. Jews and gays, mostly.

Blacks are NOT being oppressed when special carve-outs are given them for jobs and promotions, and college admission policies are written so as to favor them over Asians and whites.

Really?! You don’t think you’re expelling hate?!
Of course you are.

The worksheet does not read as anything hateful or targeting to me. You’re making up unwritten agendas and hating those, that’s on you

I am not. Where is the hate?

Questioning is not hate. Hate is hate.

Forum List

Back