Zone1 California school divides students by "privileged" and "oppressed"

Ok so after reading your argument I’m seeing you say that there are no oppressed groups in America yet you say in the next breath that there are other groups targeted more.

Your sure you wanna run with that one??
I am saying that being targets of hate crimes is not the as being “oppressed.”

Jews are victims of hate crimes, and are more than twice as likely to be victimized than are blacks. Yet Jews certainly aren’t “oppressed.” Neither are blacksl

No group is oppressed.

I insult bad arguments and lies.
Ah, so now I’m a liar because I won’t submit to the leftist narrative. You leftists all do the same thing - call people who disagree with you liars….ignorant….racist…blah, blah, blah.

Libtards go with Nasry sarcasm when they’re losing the argument.

I didn’t say I saw “a black person” eating a steak. I said half the clientele were black, eating at an upscale restaurant, and certainly not ”oppressed.”

NO GROUP no oppressed. The chart is a lie.
It’s funny how the entire point goes right over your head. That’s wonderful that you saw a lot of black peoples in an upscale restaurant. But that’s completely irrelevant to this discussion. You just display that you have zero idea what it’s like to walk in the shoes of the oppressed.

I am saying that being targets of hate crimes is not the as being “oppressed.”

Jews are victims of hate crimes, and are more than twice as likely to be victimized than are blacks. Yet Jews certainly aren’t “oppressed.” Neither are blacksl

No group is oppressed.
If your are targeted by racism or antisemitism in your life would you be oppressed?

It’s funny how the entire point goes right over your head. That’s wonderful that you saw a lot of black peoples in an upscale restaurant. But that’s completely irrelevant to this discussion. You just display that you have zero idea what it’s like to walk in the shoes of the oppressed.
Oh please. Nobody is oppressed.

I‘m Jewish, and according to that chart, Jews are oppressed. NO….we are NOT.

If your are targeted by racism or antisemitism in your life would you be oppressed?
Of course not. I’ve been targeted by antisemitism, experiencing my first hate crime while I was still in junior high school. But I’ve never been oppressed.

Of course not. I’ve been targeted by antisemitism, experiencing my first hate crime while I was still in junior high school. But I’ve never been oppressed.
Couldn’t the act of being targeted by antisemitism be considered an oppressive act?

Couldn’t the act of being targeted by antisemitism be considered an oppressive act?
Don't be silly. You’re twisting into a pretzel to make the word “oppression” fit since that’s the leftist agenda - to convince people that blacks are oppressed. Totally false.

Don't be silly. You’re twisting into a pretzel to make the word “oppression” fit since that’s the leftist agenda - to convince people that blacks are oppressed. Totally false.
Well the sheet says targeted people are oppressed does it not? Don’t need to twist to read simple English

Well the sheet says targeted people are oppressed does it not? Don’t need to twist to read simple English
I’m losing patience with you. The chart says that because the leftists are trying to make the case that a group of people targeted for hate crimes are “oppressed.” It’s the leftist cause, as part of their indoctrination of future voters. But the chart is a LIE.

That is not what oppressed means.

I’m losing patience with you. The chart says that because the leftists are trying to make the case that a group of people targeted for hate crimes are “oppressed.” It’s the leftist cause, as part of their indoctrination of future voters. But the chart is a LIE.

That is not what oppressed means.
Yes they are fighting against the hateful targeting of people and trying to open awareness of that plight to those that aren’t targeted. How dare they!!!

Yes they are fighting against the hateful targeting of people and trying to open awareness of that plight to those that aren’t targeted. How dare they!!!
More with the sarcasm.

They are trying to say that certain people - apparently blacks most of all, since they top the chart - are oppressed. Such a lie. Policies are being written specifically to give them advantages over whites. Jobs are announced to be open only to blacks. They aren’t being oppressed - they’re being granted favoritism.

More with the sarcasm.

They are trying to say that certain people - apparently blacks most of all, since they top the chart - are oppressed. Such a lie,
Oh I’m sure there are many people that would disagree with you so no I wouldn’t call that a lie.. I think many people still feel judged and disadvantaged and overlooked and dismissed through being targets of the many ism factors listed.

Oh I’m sure there are many people that would disagree with you so no I wouldn’t call that a lie.. I think many people still feel judged and disadvantaged and overlooked and dismissed through being targets of the many ism factors listed.
Yeah, whatever. I’m going to sleep now.

You haven't shown me anything otherwise.
I don’t need to show you. Im telling you how I would personally vote if I were in a position to do so. But since my personal opinions don’t really matter for a debate perhaps we should just get back to the points at hand and honestly represent the facts without all the made up conjecture.

Fact is my points revolve around the actual text of the worksheet… your points revolve around your interpretation of a hidden message and agenda that’s not actually written, yet you claim it is the intension of the worksheet. But only in relation to race. The rest of the worksheet makes sense and is in place to help hide this racial white guilt agenda or “throw a bone” as you call it.

See the difference here. See how lame your arguments are? How do you expect anybody to respect that?!

Forum List

Back