California suffering through SEVERE climate change

Uhh... I think I just did.

Can you not read?
your quote:

"yeah come on 57Frank. It isn't as if you would change your mind even. We all know that don't we 57Frank (the '57' is for Celsius in this instance) CrusaderFrank"
Where in this post is that experimentaaaa at?

It was originally the Colorado River. The lake was formed by the Hoover Dam. For the lake to have dropped as it has, the inflow from the Colorado has to have been reduced significantly. Mead is a reservoir and it is steadily consumed providing drinking water and irrigation to the people of California and Nevada.

Are you actually going to try to argue that the loss of California's largest reservoir is irrelevant - that it does NOT indicate the state is suffering severe drought?

It was originally the Colorado River. The lake was formed by the Hoover Dam. For the lake to have dropped as it has, the inflow from the Colorado has to have been reduced significantly. Mead is a reservoir and it is steadily consumed providing drinking water and irrigation to the people of California and Nevada.

Are you actually going to try to argue that the loss of California's largest reservoir is irrelevant - that it does NOT indicate the state is suffering severe drought?
It was doomed from the start when over population of it occurred

No part of the Earth can support limitless numbers of human beings or any other organism.

in his defense, he IS a denier :tinfoil:

The point was that the site at the link is a good resource for dealing with climate change / AGW in California.

The point was that the site at the link is a good resource for dealing with climate change / AGW in California.
Drought is not climate change in California. You've been told that before. Come now something new.

Your point is inappropos. Whether or not you think they are related has no bearing. You asked what point he was making. I answered you.

Your point is inappropos. Whether or not you think they are related has no bearing. You asked what point he was making. I answered you.
Thanks! Still doesn't change what it shows. They are but statistical points with no meaning. Been telling you that for many threads.

Forum List

Back