California: Taxes, Feces, Poverty, But A Woman In Every Boardroom

Weatherman2020 said:
No, masked people rioting and assaulting people to suppress political views has nothing to do with fascism.

Dumbass.
Look Over This Thread
It May Still Be Active
The Proper Usage Of The Term 'Fascism'

You'll Like It
Guaranteed
A political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic Government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Check, check, check, check.

Weatherman2020 said:
A political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic Government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Now Check-Out That Thread

Weatherman2020 said:

Now Check-Out That Thread
I don’t need USMB to tell me what the definition is, thank you.

This is designed to build resentment, just like other AA programs have. Divide and conquer!
Quota's are pure ignorance, and it does nothing but drive production down, quality of workforce down, paychecks down, profits down, benefits down, and then liabilities up, claims up, turnover rates up, insurance rates up, products cost up excetra excetra excetra.

My point was that elevating people into positions they have not earned produces resentment on both sides. This is a driving force behind the divisions we are now facing.

Why do you really care what California does? Simply ignore. To let it upset you is frankly really dumb. Nobody cares. Nobody. Does that make sense? Again nobody cares except you....all 5 of you.

Nothing like forcing companies to hire one sex over another.

Now the question of the year: If a man says he feels like a woman, does that meet the requirements? Or are Democrats homo/transphobic?

California: Taxes, Feces, Poverty, But A Woman In Every Boardroom.
Oh, it's women's fault. Yea, let's blame it on women. I'm sure they will vote GOP during the next election so Republican men can fix things women did wrong. Like Iraq and the deaths in Niger and the loss of trade and so many other things too numerous to count. It's time to blame women.

Forum List

Back