California, the promise land

The obsession of trump's cult about California is concerning. I live in LA and except some spots that were there always I have no idea where you guys get your alternative facts.
Those homeless people the majority of them are white, have mental issues, most are not even Californians, some are veterans.
Keep on telling yourself that every street in LA is like what FOX tells you if it makes you feel better

Some spots that were always there? WTF, those "spots" are getting much larger, certainly Typhoid wasn't a problem 10-20 years ago. And it really doesn't matter if some or "most" aren't Californians....they're there now. Dumbass.
We as people and authorities try to help, I actually enjoy helping homeless guys asking for meals for example. And what you doing to help your fellow Americans who are mostly ex veterans....I'm an immigrant and US citizen now, I would never shame those people like you fake Patriots. You dont like veterans that get captured or have issues and became homeless or seems.

The obsession of trump's cult about California is concerning. I live in LA and except some spots that were there always I have no idea where you guys get your alternative facts.
Those homeless people the majority of them are white, have mental issues, most are not even Californians, some are veterans.
Keep on telling yourself that every street in LA is like what FOX tells you if it makes you feel better

They are in California but not Californians? WTF? What have you been smoking?
I said most are not from here originally. I ask many of them, they come here for the weather the help, and some who came foe better life and they fell between the cracks.

You can see the racism of the left spilling out. "the majority are white". What does that have to do with anything?

If they have mental issues, wouldn't one of the most wealthy cities in the union, in fact one of the most wealthy in the world, be tasked with helping them?

Not sure what being a veteran has to do with anything. Just more excuses for failure I guess. "Well they are vets, so it's not our fault our left-wing city sucks!".

I haven't seen this on Fox News yet. I just see the videos on twitter and youtube. Are you saying they are all fabricated?
It is a fact that in LA most of the beggars and homeless I see with my own are white....in all the 20 years I have been here I can safely say that Latinos foe example who are the majority rarely beg. I say this to the racist trump cult.

And yes the propaganda you see is not real...come down to California to see for your eyes. Are there homeless, crackheads ...? Yes...is it epidemic? Not at all.

The state is booming like crazy, I see projects everywhere, real estate exploded for the last 10 years...also you you name it California outpaced the US in ( job creation, GDP growth rate, exports, etc....)

Without California and some other blue states the US would look like Tajikistan.

I said most are not from here originally. I ask many of them, they come here for the weather the help, and some who came foe better life and they fell between the cracks.

So they are all Californians because...they live in California. That is what makes them and you Californians. You have a link that proves they are not mostly from California? Why would they come for the help, you stated earlier in another thread that California offers nothing more or less in the line of help over any other state? You go around California talking to all the homeless people and ask them why they are here? That sounds like more of your BS.

I cancelled a planned trip up the PCH because of the trash, feces, and illegals. Are you telling me its not there?

You can see the racism of the left spilling out. "the majority are white". What does that have to do with anything?

If they have mental issues, wouldn't one of the most wealthy cities in the union, in fact one of the most wealthy in the world, be tasked with helping them?

Not sure what being a veteran has to do with anything. Just more excuses for failure I guess. "Well they are vets, so it's not our fault our left-wing city sucks!".

I haven't seen this on Fox News yet. I just see the videos on twitter and youtube. Are you saying they are all fabricated?
It is a fact that in LA most of the beggars and homeless I see with my own are white....in all the 20 years I have been here I can safely say that Latinos foe example who are the majority rarely beg. I say this to the racist trump cult.

And yes the propaganda you see is not real...come down to California to see for your eyes. Are there homeless, crackheads ...? Yes...is it epidemic? Not at all.

The state is booming like crazy, I see projects everywhere, real estate exploded for the last 10 years...also you you name it California outpaced the US in ( job creation, GDP growth rate, exports, etc....)

Without California and some other blue states the US would look like Tajikistan.

Then why are California state warning that there is a epidemic? 10 years ago the state has exploded? Are you sure? What I read was in 2009 over 650,000 foreclosures occurred in California the most in the nation. Also in August of 2009 the unemployment rate was 12.2%, above the nations unemployment rate of 9.7%. Try getting your facts straight before you lie.

So they are all Californians because...they live in California. That is what makes them and you Californians. You have a link that proves they are not mostly from California? Why would they come for the help, you stated earlier in another thread that California offers nothing more or less in the line of help over any other state? You go around California talking to all the homeless people and ask them why they are here? That sounds like more of your BS.

Oh so I need a link to all the homeless people that I have talked to and told me they are originally from here? Lol

Actually California and my city in particular offers and has lot of programs to help the homeless.

I cancelled a planned trip up the PCH because of the trash, feces, and illegals. Are you telling me its not there?
Nope....but we dont like racists here, and especially the orangina cult. Go to Missouri, Arkansas or some other red shithole.

Oh so I need a link to all the homeless people that I have talked to and told me they are originally from here? Lol

Actually California and my city in particular offers and has lot of programs to help the homeless.

Again, prove that most the homeless that live in California are not Californians. You keep talking but say nothing. Most cities offer programs that help the homeless, what does your city do that is different than any other city in the United States. You keep making stupid claims and fail to back up your BS.

Nope....but we dont like racists here, and especially the orangina cult. Go to Missouri, Arkansas or some other red shithole.

Prove Missouri is a shithole. Go ahead, link it.

Then why are California state warning that there is a epidemic? 10 years ago the state has exploded? Are you sure? What I read was in 2009 over 650,000 foreclosures occurred in California the most in the nation. Also in August of 2009 the unemployment rate was 12.2%, above the nations unemployment rate of 9.7%. Try getting your facts straight before you lie.
Lol you had to go back 10 years ? Right when the recovery started. Give us recent numbers.

Lol you had to go back 10 years ? Right when the recovery started. Give us recent numbers.

You are the person that said, and I quote, “real estate exploded For the last 10 years,” so back it up. Link it, because I proved you are a liar.

You lie it is what you do.

Last edited:

Where do I begin ?
Mostly cons, lot of obesity, they dress like they still in the 90s, boring, they even dont have much pride about their state, most cant point on the map,
It ranks amongst the highest with maternal mortality.
One of the worst in infant mortality
One of the lowest lifw expectancy.
Ranks Low GDP per capita
And much more...mot many can point it on a map. Unlike the great state of California :)

Where do I begin ?
Mostly cons, lot of obesity, they dress like they still in the 90s, boring, they even dont have much pride about their state, most cant point on the map,
Ranks Low GDP per capita
And much more...mot many can point it on a map. Unlike the great state of California :)

Give me the links. Why do you think those statistics mean the state is a “shithole”.

Does Missouri have an epidemic of a third world country like California has? Does Missouri allow its homeless to crap in the street like California does? Is Missouri over a trillion dollars in debt like California is? California is rated 37th in K-12 education, Missouri is 21st.

You might want to actually spend time in Missouri, with the people of Missouri before making ignorant comments then race through internet sites proving your point on really non-relevant facts.

Last edited:
Lots of places besides fox are telling the same story liar. lol the homeless people in california are not californians. I know, they're mexicans.

Actually a lot of them are white people from other states going to California social service system.

It has been that way for decades...

I’m from California but have lived in Texas for 8 years. Would never even think about moving back.

Issa is full of shit.

Fuck California and all its liberal bullshit.

Where do I begin ?
Ranks Low GDP per capita

Give me the links. Why do you think those statistics mean the state is a “shithole”.

Does Missouri have an epidemic of a third world country like California has? Does Missouri allow its homeless to crap in the street like California does? Is Missouri over a trillion dollars in debt like California is? California is rated 37th in K-12 education, Missouri is 21st.

You might want to actually spend time in Missouri, with the people of Missouri before making ignorant comments then race through internet sites proving your point on really non-relevant facts.
Some of the prettiest scenery is in the Ozarks of Missouri and Arkansas. But I have seen it, so I want to see the little trees pictured in Vertigo. But if you tell me to keep MY racist ass out, I'll spend my money in Virginia.

Where do I begin ?
Ranks Low GDP per capita
Tucker is right, Californians are snobs-hope the tariff on avocados is a nickel more each.

Forum List

Back