California, the promise land

The obsession of trump's cult about California is concerning. I live in LA and except some spots that were there always I have no idea where you guys get your alternative facts.
Those homeless people the majority of them are white, have mental issues, most are not even Californians, some are veterans.
Keep on telling yourself that every street in LA is like what FOX tells you if it makes you feel better
50 Blocks of LA are now taken over by Rats, Disease, and Homeless Illegals. Sux to be a Libtard Sanctuary City.

Hope ya'll start stepping on Heroin Needles.

The obsession of trump's cult about California is concerning. I live in LA and except some spots that were there always I have no idea where you guys get your alternative facts.
Those homeless people the majority of them are white, have mental issues, most are not even Californians, some are veterans.
Keep on telling yourself that every street in LA is like what FOX tells you if it makes you feel better

Some spots that were always there? WTF, those "spots" are getting much larger, certainly Typhoid wasn't a problem 10-20 years ago. And it really doesn't matter if some or "most" aren't Californians....they're there now. Dumbass.
We as people and authorities try to help, I actually enjoy helping homeless guys asking for meals for example. And what you doing to help your fellow Americans who are mostly ex veterans....I'm an immigrant and US citizen now, I would never shame those people like you fake Patriots. You dont like veterans that get captured or have issues and became homeless or seems.
You realize that Illegal Immigrants claiming Asylum are taking up all of he lodgings and beds that should be used for Homeless Vets, and Homeless American Citizens who live in Sanctuary Shitties, correct?

Oh theyre a lot larger now in California cities. I've seen it.

Elect Democrats and your state can be a shit hole war zone like other Dem run states. 52 people shot in Chicago...last weekend alone.

I cancelled a planned trip up the PCH because of the trash, feces, and illegals. Are you telling me its not there?
Nope....but we dont like racists here, and especially the orangina cult. Go to Missouri, Arkansas or some other red shithole.

Prove Missouri is a shithole. Go ahead, link it.
Where do I begin ?
Mostly cons, lot of obesity, they dress like they still in the 90s, boring, they even dont have much pride about their state, most cant point on the map,
It ranks amongst the highest with maternal mortality.
One of the worst in infant mortality
One of the lowest lifw expectancy.
Ranks Low GDP per capita
And much more...mot many can point it on a map. Unlike the great state of California :)
Tucker is right, Californians are snobs-hope the tariff on avocados is a nickel more each.
I never did care for california avocados, I prefer the Hass avocados.

The land of spoiled milk and skunked honey. Its pretty nasty. The amount of trash piles, feces on the ground, needles is just astounding but not surprising.
We can't save 'em - hell, they don't want to be saved - but the rest of America has a clear choice … either shape up or contract Cali Disease.

Once the refuse fouls the best surfing beaches something is gonna hit the fan.

We spent two months traveling through CA earlier this year. It is our most beautiful state by a long shot. The sun shined every day. Spent a week in SF and saw very few homeless and didn’t see anyone urinate or defecate in the streets. The people we met were very nice.

You stayed within Caucasian and Asian communities...when you do that it’s easy to pretend Mexifornia isn’t overflowing with human cockroaches.

I cancelled a planned trip up the PCH because of the trash, feces, and illegals. Are you telling me its not there?
Nope....but we dont like racists here, and especially the orangina cult. Go to Missouri, Arkansas or some other red shithole.

Prove Missouri is a shithole. Go ahead, link it.
Where do I begin ?
Mostly cons, lot of obesity, they dress like they still in the 90s, boring, they even dont have much pride about their state, most cant point on the map,
It ranks amongst the highest with maternal mortality.
One of the worst in infant mortality
One of the lowest lifw expectancy.
Ranks Low GDP per capita
And much more...mot many can point it on a map. Unlike the great state of California :)
Tucker is right, Californians are snobs-hope the tariff on avocados is a nickel more each.
I never did care for california avocados, I prefer the Hass avocados.

Hass are much better avocados.

We spent two months traveling through CA earlier this year. It is our most beautiful state by a long shot. The sun shined every day. Spent a week in SF and saw very few homeless and didn’t see anyone urinate or defecate in the streets. The people we met were very nice.

You stayed within Caucasian and Asian communities...when you do that it’s easy to pretend Mexifornia isn’t overflowing with human cockroaches.
That’s not so. We stayed in a number of places where Hispanics outnumbered Caucasians. In Salinas, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, and Greenfield it was very pronounced, but all were friendly and the fresh food markets outstanding. Beautiful Avocados 4 for $1.

That’s not so. We stayed in a number of places where Hispanics outnumbered Caucasians. In Salinas, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, and Greenfield it was very pronounced, but all were friendly and the fresh food markets outstanding. Beautiful Avocados 4 for $1.

San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles, both decent areas....Salinas and Greenfield, both disgusting shitholes....just as the pie charts below indicate.

2464.jpg

2936.jpg

1989.jpg

2436.jpg

San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles, both decent areas....Salinas and Greenfield, both disgusting shitholes....just as the pie charts below indicate.

2464.jpg

2936.jpg

1989.jpg

2436.jpg
I saw no evidence of shit holes. Are you a racist?

2464.jpg

2936.jpg

1989.jpg

2436.jpg
I saw no evidence of shit holes. Are you a racist?

I’m a very, very proud bigot....does one have to be racist to acknowledge and believe truth, statistics, and facts related to behavioral traits of various ethnicities?

Some spots that were always there? WTF, those "spots" are getting much larger, certainly Typhoid wasn't a problem 10-20 years ago. And it really doesn't matter if some or "most" aren't Californians....they're there now. Dumbass.
We as people and authorities try to help, I actually enjoy helping homeless guys asking for meals for example. And what you doing to help your fellow Americans who are mostly ex veterans....I'm an immigrant and US citizen now, I would never shame those people like you fake Patriots. You dont like veterans that get captured or have issues and became homeless or seems.

Helping with a meal or with a few dollars is one thing, I have done the same. Unfortunately what we don't seem to understand or comprehend is that we may be the problem. By helping, that encourages more homeless more that don't feel the need to provide for themselves. To the point where it's gotten out of hand and now there's disease. Same situation with illegals, oh gee, be nice, help them, feed them, and what do you get? More coming in droves.

Helping with a meal or with a few dollars is one thing, I have done the same. Unfortunately what we don't seem to understand or comprehend is that we may be the problem. By helping, that encourages more homeless more that don't feel the need to provide for themselves. To the point where it's gotten out of hand and now there's disease. Same situation with illegals, oh gee, be nice, help them, feed them, and what do you get? More coming in droves.

BINGO!
animals.jpg

please-do-not-feed-the-park-animals-they-become-dependant-7536616.png

Come one, come all. Come to the land of fame and riches, where the streets are paved in gold. One small hitch, once you come in you may never be able to leave.

Los Angeles Police Officers Contract Typhoid Fever, Others Show Typhus-Like Symptoms
It kinda reminds me of the post-apocalyptic movies in which a small cadre of elites thrive in glass towers while the masses suffer in the streets.

Escape From LA?

Not even a joke. Pandemic Experts are predicting that there is already Bubonic Plague developing in LA and San Francisco.

Come one, come all. Come to the land of fame and riches, where the streets are paved in gold. One small hitch, once you come in you may never be able to leave.

Los Angeles Police Officers Contract Typhoid Fever, Others Show Typhus-Like Symptoms
It kinda reminds me of the post-apocalyptic movies in which a small cadre of elites thrive in glass towers while the masses suffer in the streets.

Escape From LA?

Not even a joke. Pandemic Experts are predicting that there is already Bubonic Plague developing in LA and San Francisco.

Bubonic Plague ‘Likely’ Already Present In Los Angeles, Dr. Drew Says

Escape From LA?

I didn't mean it as a joke. It's already spreading and most of us don't have strong immunity to diseases we haven't suffered for many decades. JFTR, I have a 36 yr old married daughter in Berkeley and often think to tell her it's time to GTF out but I don't give advice unless asked.

Escape From LA?

I didn't mean it as a joke. It's already spreading and most of us don't have strong immunity to diseases we haven't suffered for many decades. JFTR, I have a 36 yr old married daughter in Berkeley and often think to tell her it's time to GTF out but I don't give advice unless asked.

Ooooo, ouch Berkeley. Hate to say it but it may be too late.

Escape From LA?

You should tell her, People are fleeing California right now, If they continue with these radical policies, these homeless camps will continue to grow, and once the plague takes hold it will spread beyond that, first through the health care industry and then the rest of society.

Forum List

Back