California: There are three genders.

Since gender is cultural, not biological, there is no anti-science about it.
Actually it's mental..........as in totally deranged. ...... :cool:

why? Deranged from what?

^^^^ A man looking at his dick and thinking "I'm a woman"....that sort of mental derangement :smoke:

Why does it have to be about genitals?

Okay, let's just have Biology 101 then:

upload_2017-11-12_2-8-55.png

upload_2017-11-12_2-12-48.png

upload_2017-11-12_2-7-19.png

upload_2017-11-12_2-6-14.png

why? Deranged from what?

^^^^ A man looking at his dick and thinking "I'm a woman"....that sort of mental derangement :smoke:

View attachment 159971

View attachment 159972

View attachment 159970

View attachment 159969

Hmmm, I think we learned that in 4th grade.
Were we all lied to all along?
I thought Progressives love science?

why? Deranged from what?

View attachment 159971

View attachment 159972

View attachment 159970

View attachment 159969

You're ineducable. I explained earlier that 'gender' is not exclusively a biological construct.

Leftists really helping the middle class out as usual.

"The state of California will now legally recognize non-binary as a third gender on official state identification documents.

In June, the District of Columbia followed Oregon's lead and began offering the gender-neutral choice of "X" on driver licenses and identification cards, and similar legislation is currently pending in New York."

California legally recognizes a third gender on driver's license

Even in a creationism museum, you won't encounter anything so blatantly anti-science. And now, they are making it the law. Unhinged regressivism on display.

You don't believe in Transexual -

View attachment 159965

Read this and prove that it's wrong.

Gender - Wikipedia

Every sane person, from a very young age, knows the difference between boys and girls. There's no burden to prove it. The burden is on someone who is putting forth a premise which is obviously wrong and insane on its face, to prove that he's anything other than an insane freak for even giving any credence to it.

If you are confused about the difference between boys and girls, then there is no reason why any sane person should grant you any vestige of credibility on any subject.

why? Deranged from what?

View attachment 159971

View attachment 159972

View attachment 159970

View attachment 159969

You're ineducable. I explained earlier that 'gender' is not exclusively a biological construct.

Their too dumb. Gender is a social construct.

Of course research has shown that it could be tied to having the "brainwiring" of the opposite sex. So maybe some biological connection! Of course, that would mean that these people can't help it.

Thank you califorina.

Anyone remember the movie 'Little Big Man'? Remember the so-called 'berdache' in that movie?

Never heard of it before, but are you seriously trying to put forth something that is intended as a comical work of fiction, in order to prove your nonsensical anti-scientific claim? I guess I shouldn't find that at all surprising, given how divorced you already obviously are from objective reality.

Anyone remember the movie 'Little Big Man'? Remember the so-called 'berdache' in that movie?

Never heard of it before, but are you seriously trying to put forth something that is intended as a comical work of fiction, in order to prove your nonsensical anti-scientific claim? I guess I shouldn't find that at all surprising, given how divorced you already obviously are from objective reality.

It was not something the writers pulled out of thin air. The berdache character in that movie represented a legitimate cultural phenomenon that existed in many Native American tribes.

It was not something the writers pulled out of thin air. The berdache character in that movie represented a legitimate cultural phenomenon that existed in many Native American tribes.

Yes, because we know what great scientists—what great biologists—those stone-aged savages were. They hadn't even worked out basic metallurgy, much less advanced biology.

"The state of California will now legally recognize non-binary as a third gender on official state identification documents.

In June, the District of Columbia followed Oregon's lead and began offering the gender-neutral choice of "X" on driver licenses and identification cards, and similar legislation is currently pending in New York."

Even in a creationism museum, you won't encounter anything so blatantly anti-science. And now, they are making it the law. Unhinged regressivism on display.
This makes some people feel better so why do you care?

Do the dems help the middle class? No.

Do the repubs? No.

In fact they are about to raise taxes on the middle class to redistribute wealth to the rich. This should be your focus. Why you are focusing on this I have no clue when it has no inlfuence over your life other than to distract you from the fact you are being robbed blind by the rich.

By far the dumbest shit I have ever read.

It's a fact. We get it, RWnuts think facts are dumb, if they don't like them.

It's a fact. We get it, RWnuts think facts are dumb, if they don't like them.

Nah, it's just your inability to accept the biological fact that there are only two genders, outside of extremely rare chromosome mutations.

It does make you look even dumber than you already are (very dumb).

Forum List

Back