California: There are three genders.

Leftists really helping the middle class out as usual.

"The state of California will now legally recognize non-binary as a third gender on official state identification documents.

In June, the District of Columbia followed Oregon's lead and began offering the gender-neutral choice of "X" on driver licenses and identification cards, and similar legislation is currently pending in New York."

California legally recognizes a third gender on driver's license

Even in a creationism museum, you won't encounter anything so blatantly anti-science. And now, they are making it the law. Unhinged regressivism on display.

Since gender is cultural, not biological, there is no anti-science about it.
By far the dumbest shit I have ever read.

It's a fact. We get it, RWnuts think facts are dumb, if they don't like them.

Nah, it's just your inability to accept the biological fact that there are only two genders, outside of extremely rare chromosome mutations.

It does make you look even dumber than you already are (very dumb).
No, it’s just another sad example of conservatives frightened by change, diversity, and dissent, and the authoritarian right’s desire to compel conformity.

Look at the bright side. Conservatives (lol including fake centrist Mac1958) will piss and moan and cry about this as if it's the end of the world, BUT,

they will lose the debate, much like they lost the same sex marriage debate, Progress will win, as it always does,

and in time the conservatives will act as if this was never any big deal to them in the first place, i.e.,

the same LIE they now tell about same sex marriage.

It is interesting that here the "peanut gallery" of conservatives cotton to the notion that gender is a biological fact. I suspect that were one to review the "peanut gallery's" comments in some threads pertaining to transsexuals and related legislation, one'd find them attesting to the fact that gender is not a matter of biology and that sex is. I'm not going to go looking for remarks to that effect because I don't care to spend the time it'd take to do so, but I recall having seen them.

"Gender is cultural"

Incredible.
3e059a5dc2bbbfbd55682d8d34cb2e76--human-anatomy-model-anatomy-models.jpg
More ignorance from the right.

Gender is more than simple biology.

Gender is learned behavior, it’s the means by which we identify ourselves and express ourselves, where an individual’s expression of gender does not always conform to biological makeup.

It’s perfectly appropriate and warranted for a state to recognize this fact as a matter of law, consistent with the Constitution and a free and democratic society.

Since gender is cultural, not biological, there is no anti-science about it.

Nah, it's just your inability to accept the biological fact that there are only two genders, outside of extremely rare chromosome mutations.

No, it’s just another sad example of conservatives frightened by change, diversity, and dissent, and the authoritarian right’s desire to compel conformity.

Look at the bright side. Conservatives (lol including fake centrist Mac1958) will piss and moan and cry about this as if it's the end of the world, BUT,

they will lose the debate, much like they lost the same sex marriage debate, Progress will win, as it always does,

and in time the conservatives will act as if this was never any big deal to them in the first place, i.e.,

You believe that being gay is not a choice, but yet you can choose your gender.

Yeah, lies always win... no wonder you thought Hillary would win.

"The state of California will now legally recognize non-binary as a third gender on official state identification documents.

In June, the District of Columbia followed Oregon's lead and began offering the gender-neutral choice of "X" on driver licenses and identification cards, and similar legislation is currently pending in New York."

Even in a creationism museum, you won't encounter anything so blatantly anti-science. And now, they are making it the law. Unhinged regressivism on display.

What so disturbs you about this effort of inclusion? Are you worried that such actions will put you in jeopardy to act on your gay curiousness? Do you ever wonder or wish to have born a female (that's similar to a question on the MMPI)?

I don't understand bigotry, explain to me and others why you are so intolerant and wish to control the lives of other human beings, and not make life easier for them.

BTW, if you knew anything about science, you would know that the animal kingdom also has similar anomalies. Ignorance is the foundation of bigotry.

Frankly, if someone thinks they are woman, or vice versa, and self-identifies accordingly, yet I think they are the opposite of what they think, I don't really care so long as, in line with whatever they claim to be, they comport themselves as a lady or a gentleman. Hell, if one claims to be a plant, I'm fine with that too so long as one is, for the time during which I must interact with them, as unobnoxious as are most plants.

You believe that being gay is not a choice, but yet you can choose your gender.

Yeah, lies always win... no wonder you thought Hillary would win.

And another sign of defeat, they have to start lying about what you believe. AKA a Mac-ism. lol

What so disturbs you about this effort of inclusion? Are you worried that such actions will put you in jeopardy to act on your gay curiousness? Do you ever wonder or wish to have born a female (that's similar to a question on the MMPI)?

I don't understand bigotry, explain to me and others why you are so intolerant and wish to control the lives of other human beings, and not make life easier for them.

BTW, if you knew anything about science, you would know that the animal kingdom also has similar anomalies. Ignorance is the foundation of bigotry.

First of all, you are too dumb for me to include anywhere. So of course such efforts of inclusions would bother me. It's already painful to respond to this level of retardation.

The fact is there are two genders. I am not going to throw facts out of the window because your retard self demands inclusion. As far as I am concerned you can identify as the attack helicopter if you wish, but I will stick with the facts.

Frankly, if someone thinks they are woman, or vice versa, and self-identifies accordingly, yet I think they are the opposite of what they think, I don't really care so long as, in line with whatever they claim to be, they comport themselves as a lady or a gentleman. Hell, if one claims to be a plant, I'm fine with that too so long as one is, for the time during which I must interact with them, as unobnoxious as are most plants.

This is all about RW'ers clinging to their deep seated irreversible bigotry towards homosexuals. This is their last ditch effort to win some sort of victory in their desire to deny gays equal rights. They consider transgenderism or anything of the sort under any other name,

to just another part of the gay rights issue.

Anyone remember the movie 'Little Big Man'? Remember the so-called 'berdache' in that movie?

Never heard of it before, but are you seriously trying to put forth something that is intended as a comical work of fiction, in order to prove your nonsensical anti-scientific claim? I guess I shouldn't find that at all surprising, given how divorced you already obviously are from objective reality.
Never heard of it before, but are you seriously trying to put forth something that is intended as a comical work of fiction

How do you come to know or suspect that a movie of which you've "never heard" before is in fact a work of fiction? Have you also not heard of documentary movies?
Yet you have the temerity to talk about "objective reality"....

Last edited:

This is all about RW'ers clinging to their deep seated irreversible bigotry towards homosexuals. This is their last ditch effort to win some sort of victory in their desire to deny gays equal rights. They consider transgenderism or anything of the sort under any other name,

Well, let's be clear. Gender identity and sexual identity are not at all the same things. I write that not to disagree with you or to challenge the verity of your assertion, but rather because conflating the two isn't a valid either. Insofar as you have conflated the two, however, I cannot agree with you.

First of all, you are too dumb for me to include anywhere. So of course such efforts of inclusions would bother me. It's already painful to respond to this level of retardation.

The fact is there are two genders. I am not going to throw facts out of the window because your retard self demands inclusion. As far as I am concerned you can identify as the attack helicopter if you wish, but I will stick with the facts.

Once again your ignorance is on display for all to see.

Babies born on the sliding sex scale

Read the links or prove you lack the characteristic of curiosity, as well as empathy - both of which factor into the flaws inherent or learned by bigots.

Well, let's be clear. Gender identity and sexual identity are not at all the same things. I write that not to disagree with you or to challenge the verity of your assertion, but rather because conflating the two isn't a valid either. Insofar as you have conflated the two, however, I cannot agree with you.

Conservatives like the ones in this thread - despite their blather about 'liberty' - are really all about forced conformity,

on their terms.

Why are the Regressives so terrified in natural differences in gender?

What is going on here?

why are you afraid of effeminate males and masculine females? That is where this starts.

You just said it yourself, effeminate MALES, and masculine FEMALES.

Happy to inform you that there are respected right wingers who are very effeminate men:

Conservatives like the ones in this thread - despite their blather about 'liberty' - are really all about forced conformity,

on their terms.
That I can say seems so based on my observations of many of the remarks many of USMB's conservatives have made and that I've read.

The reason that so many so-called primitive societies were able to find a simple solution to this 'problem' was that simple solutions of that nature just made life easier. They were faced with individuals whose gender identity didn't match the junk their pants (or whatever they wore)

so they effectively said, fuck it, let the individual be the gender he believes he is. That meant he, were it a he, could take up the female roles in that society, do 'his' part, and that was the end of it.

Why are the Regressives so terrified in natural differences in gender?

What is going on here?

why are you afraid of effeminate males and masculine females? That is where this starts.

You just said it yourself, effeminate MALES, and masculine FEMALES.

Happy to inform you that there are very respected right wingers who are very effeminate men:

lol, the next sign of defeat, dredge up an exception to the rule and claim that as the norm.

I'm talking about branches on the same tree.

Forum List

Back