California: There are three genders.

Leftists really helping the middle class out as usual.

"The state of California will now legally recognize non-binary as a third gender on official state identification documents.

In June, the District of Columbia followed Oregon's lead and began offering the gender-neutral choice of "X" on driver licenses and identification cards, and similar legislation is currently pending in New York."

California legally recognizes a third gender on driver's license

Even in a creationism museum, you won't encounter anything so blatantly anti-science. And now, they are making it the law. Unhinged regressivism on display.

Since gender is cultural, not biological, there is no anti-science about it.

Gender is cultural!? WTF.

"The state of California will now legally recognize non-binary as a third gender on official state identification documents.

In June, the District of Columbia followed Oregon's lead and began offering the gender-neutral choice of "X" on driver licenses and identification cards, and similar legislation is currently pending in New York."

Even in a creationism museum, you won't encounter anything so blatantly anti-science. And now, they are making it the law. Unhinged regressivism on display.

The Exppression of it . Thinker101 I would say the relative/ subjective identity is more like a spiritual belief or process, such as identifying as Christian or Muslim. Such expression of belief or internal identity is still protected under free exercise of religion, where govt can neither establish nor prohibit much less regulate or penalize faith based beliefs . So that's how I recommend that LGBT beliefs about orientation and gender identity be treated (since both sides are faith based and not proven by science to the people of the other approach or belief ).

See? If you were educable, you would have learned something new today.

From you? Hardly. Anybody that thinks there are 3 genders lacks the most basic understanding of science.

From you? Hardly. Anybody that thinks there are 3 genders lacks the most basic understanding of science.

Anthropology is a science, and is where the references I've made have come from.

Anthropology is a science, and is where the references I've made have come from.

What the hell does anthropology have to do with gender? I think you are thinking of biological anthropology.

What the hell does anthropology have to do with gender? I think you are thinking of biological anthropology.

Jesus read the thread. Read my posts.

Christ sake, we've pretty much read way too many of your posts...way too much BS.

Christ sake, we've pretty much read way too many of your posts...way too much BS.

Would you like to deny that anthropology is a science?

It has always been a cornerstone of Leftist ideology that they can create a new species of humanity...

Communists said it...

Nazis said it....

Here's Hillary saying it:

In 1969, Hillary Rodham gave the student commencement address at Wellesley in which she said that “ for too long our leaders have used politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible….We’re not interested in social reconstruction; it’s human reconstruction.”

-http://www.wellesley.edu/PublicAffairs/Commencement/1969/053169hillary.html

Soooo....why not new genders...?

Amazing how many of their coterie buy this nonsense.

The Exppression of it . Thinker101 I would say the relative/ subjective identity is more like a spiritual belief or process, such as identifying as Christian or Muslim. Such expression of belief or internal identity is still protected under free exercise of religion, where govt can neither establish nor prohibit much less regulate or penalize faith based beliefs . So that's how I recommend that LGBT beliefs about orientation and gender identity be treated (since both sides are faith based and not proven by science to the people of the other approach or belief ).

Good to see you back here.

According to DNA science there are only two genders. Leftie science deniers might try to tell you that a hairy man with a set of falsies is really a woman but it just ain't so. If it gets a couple of votes, democrats might try to tell you that a maniac in a bunny suit is really a rabbit.

Don't dodge the question.

Best thing about freedom, which libs believe is only on their side regarding whether society should accept a persons identity crises, is that I also have the freedom to not accept that behavior as a norm and never will.

Your identity crisis is your belief that anyone who not identical to you must somehow be afflicted with some sort of pernicious abnormality.

Dear NYcarbineer: And isn't that how the LGBT
are coming across as well? If others don't believe "identically"
about gender defined internally by personal identity
vs. scientifically by genetics and birth,
then those "opposing" beliefs are inferior, should be excluded or punished.

?

LGBT people want conservatives to stop trying to deny them equal rights.

No, LGBT are intolerant of other views and as such, the intolerance should and will be thrown back into their face.
Dear LordBrownTrout et Al
Before the duplicate thread was closed or merged or whatever,
Someone asked why are the LGBT advocates so deadset on ramming this agenda and railroading it through.

I believe those same ppl like NYcarbineer who have argued against Christian's pushing their beliefs unconstitutionally through govt to violate equal first and Fourteenth protections of others
END UP COMMITTING THE SAME VIOLATIONS WITH establishing LGBT beliefs through govt to discriminate against ppl of other creeds

Until ppl go through the same process they criticize in others, they don't understand what the other group was thinking and doing, out of good intentions of defending their own beliefs from infringement

Ppl on both sides now have a chance at understanding both sides want equal protection to express their beliefs without being attacked bullied demeaned or punished

Until they learn, the vicious cycle continues, both blaming the other

Same with prochoice Prolife and the abortion debate,that flipped sides when it came to right to health care. Suddenly the prochoice is pushing beliefs through govt to save lives as more important than freedom, while the Prolife is demanding free market choices and not political rights mandated through govt at the expense of due process and civil liberties.

When ppl walk in each other's shoes, we have a chance to understand why the proponents or opponents were fighting so hard to defend their beliefs from the other .

It's part of the human learning curve and process.

Until we learn from the past we repeat it in order to learn from experiencing it ourselves!

lol your retarded post didn't contain a question.

After you, NYcarbineer. Can you set an example of opening up your mind to something new?

How about that concept of treating both sides of this debate as equally faith based beliefs?

Can you grasp that?

Especially if you are asking ppl to stretch beyond genetic gender and open up to the idea that some ppl define gender based on personal identity similar to spiritual or religious identity or affiliation.

Isn't that just fair to ask you to open up and include the beliefs of others if you are asking others to open up to beliefs that are foreign to them as well?

lol your retarded post didn't contain a question.

Jesus, read the thread...idiot.

According to DNA science there are only two genders. Leftie science deniers might try to tell you that a hairy man with a set of falsies is really a woman but it just ain't so. If it gets a couple of votes, democrats might try to tell you that a maniac in a bunny suit is really a rabbit.

Remember.....they learned at a very young age, never to question their leaders.

That's how we got ObamaCare.

Forum List

Back