California Vows To Fight Trump's Cutting Funding of Sanctuary Cities

just right wing propaganda. we merely need to tax the rich more.
That's always the Liberals' answer - 'Tax the Rich more'. F* THAT!

Everyone should be taxed EQUALLY, FAIRLY. Just because you HAVE more should not mean you get targeted more to pay higher taxes.

The tax rate in this country should not be raised 1 dime EVER again until the real problem is addressed - out of control spending!

Barry just sent $221 Million dollars (or is trying) to Israel's enemies while American citizens in Michigan have been unable to drink their own water because the Obama administration F*ed Up their water supply!

Barry can use MY tax dollars to bail out HIS big money donors so they don't lose any of THEIR investment money from Solyndra and 12 other 'Green Energy' companies going T!ts Up, but we need to raise taxes and take more from any 1 group of people because of it?! BULLSHIT!

The US government funded projects to study both a friggin' shrimp on a treadmill and study why a homosexual AGENTINIAN male has a 'better' sex life than a heterosexual American male...and liberal f*ing scumbags who say we don't have enough money want to tax anyone more?

And to ALL the politicians, on both sides of the floor, stop using MY tax dollars on BS PORK in your home districts to get your useless ass re-elected!

The United States Government collects MORE THAN ENOUGH in tax revenue to fund the items they are responsible for according to the US Constitution - NO MORE TAX INCREASES until they go through their own spending and cut out the MASSIVE amount of waste and BS!
OK.

Listen people, be smart, join the fight. (figuratively) Do NOT go to California! Do not spend tourism dollars there! Avoid California at all costs! Do the same with Chicago, New York. Starve the sumbitches out!

These people want to demand that YOUR tax dollars be spent on illegals! Then keep your cash away from them. Make sure they suffer as much a loss of your dollars as possible. They want you to pay! Oh hell no, you make THEM PAY! Go to Florida. Go to Arizona, Montana, South Dakota and see Mount Rushmore. Keep the hell out of California at all costs, and work down from there.

Again, just like you did to Target, starve them out! Got a vaca planned to Disneyland? Yosenite? To the massive redwoods? CANCEL, and let them know why! Watch what starts happening!

Our country is beautiful, and it is everywhere. No need to go to California for sure, and you will be doing your country a favor! MAKE THEM PAY!

OK

Everyone should be taxed EQUALLY, FAIRLY. Just because you HAVE more should not mean you get targeted more to pay higher taxes.

The tax rate in this country should not be raised 1 dime EVER again until the real problem is addressed - out of control spending!

Barry just sent $221 Million dollars (or is trying) to Israel's enemies while American citizens in Michigan have been unable to drink their own water because the Obama administration F*ed Up their water supply!

Barry can use MY tax dollars to bail out HIS big money donors so they don't lose any of THEIR investment money from Solyndra and 12 other 'Green Energy' companies going T!ts Up, but we need to raise taxes and take more from any 1 group of people because of it?! BULLSHIT!

The US government funded projects to study both a friggin' shrimp on a treadmill and study why a homosexual AGENTINIAN male has a 'better' sex life than a heterosexual American male...and liberal f*ing scumbags who say we don't have enough money want to tax anyone more?

And to ALL the politicians, on both sides of the floor, stop using MY tax dollars on BS PORK in your home districts to get your useless ass re-elected!

The United States Government collects MORE THAN ENOUGH in tax revenue to fund the items they are responsible for according to the US Constitution - NO MORE TAX INCREASES until they go through their own spending and cut out the MASSIVE amount of waste and BS!

Listen people, be smart, join the fight. (figuratively) Do NOT go to California! Do not spend tourism dollars there! Avoid California at all costs! Do the same with Chicago, New York. Starve the sumbitches out!

These people want to demand that YOUR tax dollars be spent on illegals! Then keep your cash away from them. Make sure they suffer as much a loss of your dollars as possible. They want you to pay! Oh hell no, you make THEM PAY! Go to Florida. Go to Arizona, Montana, South Dakota and see Mount Rushmore. Keep the hell out of California at all costs, and work down from there.

Again, just like you did to Target, starve them out! Got a vaca planned to Disneyland? Yosenite? To the massive redwoods? CANCEL, and let them know why! Watch what starts happening!

Our country is beautiful, and it is everywhere. No need to go to California for sure, and you will be doing your country a favor! MAKE THEM PAY!

I see you are watching the alternative news channel Faux news...

Sorry, MAKE THEM PAY, period! And we will-) A 5% loss in tourism will be devastating. I think we can drum that up-) Have fun California!

Sorry, MAKE THEM PAY, period! And we will-) A 5% loss in tourism will be devastating. I think we can drum that up-) Have fun California!

I really don't agree with hiding illegals, but your idea is even worse...lol

Listen, my favorite nephew and his family, live and work in California, right by the Presidio. He agrees with me, because without pressure, California will not change. Like he said---------> "California will just try and buy time till they can get a lefty in, and it will all go away." He was there when the law was passed about 7 to 10 years ago about illegals. The left took the VOTERS to court because they didn't like the way the public voted.

In the end, I have been in California. I think California is a beautiful state, and was once considered, the "golden state!" It has fallen off their crest. If they wish to break the law, then they need be punished, just like us as individuals. The left always claims we Repubs have all the money, (which is poppycock, and has been proven) but ok then, we just stay out of California. I am an avid RVer. (and 2/3rds of RVers are conservative) Most of our groups REFUSE to break the California border, because of cost, (taxes) and now because of politics. (no, not because they are leftists, but because they refuse to follow the law) We will travel into California, as long as we do not have to stay overnight, and do everything we can (which is sometimes difficult) to avoid buying fuel there. Now it is heating up more!

A 5% cut in tourism? I hope so. Depends how fast the word can get out. No offense to the American citizens of California, but you are the people who elected these politicians. How does that go-----> elections have consequences, sometimes even in reverse!

Listen, my favorite nephew and his family, live and work in California, right by the Presidio. He agrees with me, because without pressure, California will not change. Like he said---------> "California will just try and buy time till they can get a lefty in, and it will all go away." He was there when the law was passed about 7 to 10 years ago about illegals. The left took the VOTERS to court because they didn't like the way the public voted.

In the end, I have been in California. I think California is a beautiful state, and was once considered, the "golden state!" It has fallen off their crest. If they wish to break the law, then they need be punished, just like us as individuals. The left always claims we Repubs have all the money, (which is poppycock, and has been proven) but ok then, we just stay out of California. I am an avid RVer. (and 2/3rds of RVers are conservative) Most of our groups REFUSE to break the California border, because of cost, (taxes) and now because of politics. (no, not because they are leftists, but because they refuse to follow the law) We will travel into California, as long as we do not have to stay overnight, and do everything we can (which is sometimes difficult) to avoid buying fuel there. Now it is heating up more!

A 5% cut in tourism? I hope so. Depends how fast the word can get out. No offense to the American citizens of California, but you are the people who elected these politicians. How does that go-----> elections have consequences, sometimes even in reverse!

Our governor is a lefty and I don't like him he is too left... Now as far as San Francisco near Presidio the Mexicans have pretty much cleared out because of the expense of housing and living..
The gay San Francisco has now turned to Hi -Tech city and is getting like that all over..
Many of them are republican so it will be interesting to see what happens..Some are still around but it is changing..

It doesn't matter who we have in office ( basically any city ) they just keep cutting away at anything they can get their hands on..

I was in the Midwest this last fall for a month and it is diffidently less expensive ... Go up to Redding ca.with your RV.. it is big time republican..sounds like so much fun..are you 100% in your RV? What kind of RV do you have?

There are 2 kinds of republicans , kind country folk some crazy extremes , the big fat guy sitting behind the desk smoking a cigar and counting his money..
2 kinds of liberals...
moderate , or the crazy extremes who want to except everything..

We get that everywhere not just California, I saw it in Minnesota ...Out in the country were Trump signs, in the city was Clinton..

I do not think anyone is against getting the illegals who broke the law out of here, but Trump is talking people who have been here for years..this is who SF wants to protect.
Even Ryan said to let them stay and build the wall.

When the money runs out ....sanctuary cities will be chopped liver

if that is not enough ....

then you sue them...you sue all moronic mayors of sanctuary idiotic cities...but one way or another ...it's bye bye.

Cutting funding won't be enough. 'Sanctuary City' Government officials need to be held accountable for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. This has to be done by way of both criminal and civil action. Until Democrats are held accountable, they'll continue to create more 'Sanctuary Cities.'
they already are, when caught.

I suppose it'll come down to what the federal courts decide on how far equal protection extends to non-citizens.

Sanctuary cities term is a joke!

A progressive, communist, pathetic term

Enough of that crap .... Hussein is gone.... there is a new Sheriff in town :clap2:

If Congress allocated the money and the executive signed off on it….I’m not certain how the executive can come back years later and say, “no”.

But hey, that was the system before the GOP took over; you know, a Republic.

Federal grants are predicated on the cities, counties and States being in compliance with federal law. If they aren't, the grants can be withheld. It's just that simple.

Cutting funding won't be enough. 'Sanctuary City' Government officials need to be held accountable for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. This has to be done by way of both criminal and civil action. Until Democrats are held accountable, they'll continue to create more 'Sanctuary Cities.'
they already are, when caught.

Hold Democrat officials accountable for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. That's the only way to end the madness. Once held accountable, Democrats will change their position.

Since climate change threatens all of our coasts, a 20% surtax should be placed on all people living in coastal cities in California. LA and SF primarily.

Did you know that it is because of Penguin farts we are having any problems with climate change...? lol

Actually the laws for California are much strighter than some mid western areas....I noticed that when I was in the midwest this last s
As pointed out, California can not sustain itself fiscally so exactly how will California 'do fine on its own'?

The ones crying in the country better wake up and see who is paying their way

20-richest-cities-in-u-s-map.png

San Jose, California – the epicenter of Silicon Valley – has become the wealthiest metropolitan area in the country. The reason for its growth is attributed to the shift in skilled labor to Silicon Valley and the tech boom. ( Bloomberg )

We will do just fine...
You moron!
India and China now have their own Silicon Valleys.
There's ONE in the US. There's hundreds throughout Asia.
The irony is you can now buy better quality computer tech. from China than what Silicon Valley is turning out.
Take a 'deep dive' into who is leaving Silicone Valley.
Moving vans headed to retirement ranches/mansions in Colorado are lined up in Silicon Valley neighborhoods. These are the really smart people. They are selling out and moving their millions out of Cal.

And your point about china and india...who cares this thread isn't about them.. we don't get taxes from China's hi tech..
And unless you live in silicon valley shut the hell up because you don't know what you are talking about...
Silicon Valley does not manufacture anything.

It manufacturers inventors and great minds..

So does China and India asshole!
Visit ANY major university like MIT in the US and check out who's enrolled in the highest level computer science courses.
That's right the VAST majority of these EXTREMELY bright students aren't negroes or Whites. They are ASIANS!!!!!!. And once they complete their doctorates 98% of them head back home to become multi millionaires in ASIA!!!!!!!
The fact is these Asians now consider what's happening in Silicon Valley to be 'yesterday's news'.
And what's worse they HATE the way 'Westerners' smell!

Let's say everyone on this forum is willing to bet 1K on a very simple 'binary' question: When President Trump declared he was going to "end sanctuary cities" will he do so or not?
Put up your money!

No, we need to tax liberals more. You want big government, you pay for it.
all talk and no action.

let's end our war on drugs, first.
No, we need to tax liberals more. Daniel--- all talk and no action
First I agree, you pansees would deny you're liberal to avoid paying. It's in your nature.

let's end our war on drugs, first.
Second, cutting funds from sanctuary cities would be the first step in country to take the lure of drugs to those cities. Don't you think?

California still hasn't learned how to
Interesting such a loving man calling others evil.....

Good men HATE evil.

It's what we do.

You would have gladly been a National Socialist if it benefited you -- Just like every other dimocrap in here.

Your main benefactor, the biggest donor to the dimocrap scum party is a Nazi Collaborator...... George Soros.

Back in the day, your longest serving Senator was a Grand Kleagle in the Ku Klux Klan...... An organization created by Nathan Bedford Forrest NOT to subjugate Blacks but to murder and intimidate Republicans...

dimocraps are evil scum

And I hate evil scum

You? You may very well just be stupid. Don't know, don't care

But you defend and support evil. So even if you aren't evil yourself, you are just as guilty as they are

Will you please show a link that Soro's paid these women?
From that right wing rag known as the NY Times.

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
the figure I heard was that he spent 90 Million on the march.

When the water company cuts off your water because you refuse to pay the bill, how exactly do you 'fight them' ... aside from getting mad, calling them up and complaining, begging, and then finally comply and pay your bill?

This will be fun to watch....

California Lawmakers Vow To Fight Trump On ALL Immigration Plans

"California Democratic state senators are infuriated over numerous immigration mandates handed down by President Donald Trump Wednesday, and promise to fight back with a pair of laws designed to thwart any deportations."

Didn't California just recently come out and admit they 'forgot' to add something like $1.3+ Trillion in debt on their 'books'...and they are going to enact legislation to fight the trump administration's laws / mandates so they can keep the illegals who were the majority cause of their $1+ trillion debt....

Ok. Have fun with that!
Bless their broke little hearts.....:lol:

Did you know that it is because of Penguin farts we are having any problems with climate change...? lol

Actually the laws for California are much strighter than some mid western areas....I noticed that when I was in the midwest this last s
The ones crying in the country better wake up and see who is paying their way

20-richest-cities-in-u-s-map.png

San Jose, California – the epicenter of Silicon Valley – has become the wealthiest metropolitan area in the country. The reason for its growth is attributed to the shift in skilled labor to Silicon Valley and the tech boom. ( Bloomberg )

We will do just fine...
You moron!
India and China now have their own Silicon Valleys.
There's ONE in the US. There's hundreds throughout Asia.
The irony is you can now buy better quality computer tech. from China than what Silicon Valley is turning out.
Take a 'deep dive' into who is leaving Silicone Valley.
Moving vans headed to retirement ranches/mansions in Colorado are lined up in Silicon Valley neighborhoods. These are the really smart people. They are selling out and moving their millions out of Cal.

And your point about china and india...who cares this thread isn't about them.. we don't get taxes from China's hi tech..
And unless you live in silicon valley shut the hell up because you don't know what you are talking about...
Silicon Valley does not manufacture anything.

It manufacturers inventors and great minds..

So does China and India asshole!
Visit ANY major university like MIT in the US and check out who's enrolled in the highest level computer science courses.
That's right the VAST majority of these EXTREMELY bright students aren't negroes or Whites. They are ASIANS!!!!!!. And once they complete their doctorates 98% of them head back home to become multi millionaires in ASIA!!!!!!!
The fact is these Asians now consider what's happening in Silicon Valley to be 'yesterday's news'.

And what's worse they HATE the way 'Westerners' smell!

Had to end the post with an incredibly stupid statement?

Forum List

Back