California Vows To Fight Trump's Cutting Funding of Sanctuary Cities

just right wing propaganda. we merely need to tax the rich more.
That's always the Liberals' answer - 'Tax the Rich more'. F* THAT!

Everyone should be taxed EQUALLY, FAIRLY. Just because you HAVE more should not mean you get targeted more to pay higher taxes.

The tax rate in this country should not be raised 1 dime EVER again until the real problem is addressed - out of control spending!

Barry just sent $221 Million dollars (or is trying) to Israel's enemies while American citizens in Michigan have been unable to drink their own water because the Obama administration F*ed Up their water supply!

Barry can use MY tax dollars to bail out HIS big money donors so they don't lose any of THEIR investment money from Solyndra and 12 other 'Green Energy' companies going T!ts Up, but we need to raise taxes and take more from any 1 group of people because of it?! BULLSHIT!

The US government funded projects to study both a friggin' shrimp on a treadmill and study why a homosexual AGENTINIAN male has a 'better' sex life than a heterosexual American male...and liberal f*ing scumbags who say we don't have enough money want to tax anyone more?

And to ALL the politicians, on both sides of the floor, stop using MY tax dollars on BS PORK in your home districts to get your useless ass re-elected!

The United States Government collects MORE THAN ENOUGH in tax revenue to fund the items they are responsible for according to the US Constitution - NO MORE TAX INCREASES until they go through their own spending and cut out the MASSIVE amount of waste and BS!

Listen people, be smart, join the fight. (figuratively) Do NOT go to California! Do not spend tourism dollars there! Avoid California at all costs! Do the same with Chicago, New York. Starve the sumbitches out!

These people want to demand that YOUR tax dollars be spent on illegals! Then keep your cash away from them. Make sure they suffer as much a loss of your dollars as possible. They want you to pay! Oh hell no, you make THEM PAY! Go to Florida. Go to Arizona, Montana, South Dakota and see Mount Rushmore. Keep the hell out of California at all costs, and work down from there.

Again, just like you did to Target, starve them out! Got a vaca planned to Disneyland? Yosenite? To the massive redwoods? CANCEL, and let them know why! Watch what starts happening!

Our country is beautiful, and it is everywhere. No need to go to California for sure, and you will be doing your country a favor! MAKE THEM PAY!

That's mighty nice of you. Why do you hate your fellow Americans? Why in the world you will exchange California vs Arizona, Montana or Dakota?
California is one of the top 3 most visited states in US and also most visited by tourist. Don't come here.

Being that it is by far the biggest state on the continental US, it means that people are staying away. Good, and if we can keep spreading the word, we will either starve you out, or force you to make your Hollyweird rich pay a larger fairshare. Either way, a win, win, in my book!

Oh, and by the way.........I don't remember us ever calling you deplorables, wish I could say the same on your side.

Now you wouldn't want any deplorable money, now would you-) Of course not!

STAY OUT OF CALIFORNIA, give them nothing, especially any of your DEPLORABLE money, right leftists-)

Save your breath Sparky. We are going to be just fine without your wonderful behavior.

Not if we have our way-) Win-win for us, either we win, or you keep status quo! Worth the effort to us-)

Ca declaring they ate going to fight and / or leave the union is like a 7yo throwing a tantrum and threatening to leave home. Ca has already proven - repeatefly - it can't afford its own choices, policies, and lifestyle

No, we need to tax liberals more. You want big government, you pay for it.
all talk and no action.

let's end our war on drugs, first.
No, we need to tax liberals more. Daniel--- all talk and no action
First I agree, you pansees would deny you're liberal to avoid paying. It's in your nature.

Second, cutting funds from sanctuary cities would be the first step in country to take the lure of drugs to those cities. Don't you think?
our drug war is a cost center, not a revenue center; don't you think?
That's a complicated question
not really. enforcement costs a lot of money.

Did you know that it is because of Penguin farts we are having any problems with climate change...? lol

Actually the laws for California are much strighter than some mid western areas....I noticed that when I was in the midwest this last s
The ones crying in the country better wake up and see who is paying their way

20-richest-cities-in-u-s-map.png

San Jose, California – the epicenter of Silicon Valley – has become the wealthiest metropolitan area in the country. The reason for its growth is attributed to the shift in skilled labor to Silicon Valley and the tech boom. ( Bloomberg )

We will do just fine...
Wonderful that people make $105K a year in San Jose.
Now how does that become an advantage when the average 1,200 sq ft home is $1.2M?

The hi tech giants are the ones getting the homes, others rent..

Facebook just bought up a bunch of homes for its employees..now the good thing about that is the people who already own homes will do good when they sell and retire ..

Now on the down side... It sucks to drive here because in the 1980s they didn't build mass transit to help get around so it sucks driving , everywhere is crowded and expensive...
OK, what's the advantage of earning $105K when you are paying to rent a 1,000 sq ft apartment for $10,000 a month?

Where in the world you hear that? The highest rent here is $4,550 and most or all tenants are making in upward of $200k or tourist.

December 2016 United States Rent Report - Apartment List
Oh, I'm sorry. $48,000 a year just to rent an apartment. After taxes they at best have $100K. Which means they have little money to even put into savings.

1. From your post #46. If your are only making a a lousy 105k a year. Why in the world you will rent a place $10,000 a month? That is $120k a year. That is $20k you owe for the rent. That means you cannot even afford a sip of water from the toilet tank. Why would anyone do that?
2. From your post #135. Your math is wrong. Where did you get $48k? I said the highest rent is $4,550/month that is $54,600/year......... So if you are making only making a lousy $100k less rent you only have $45,400 left for your taxes, food, utilities, transportation and forget the clothing. That means you are bankrupt. Why would anyone do that?

If you are smart. Why don't you just rent a place 20 or 30 miles from the city then take a bus or your car? Is that make sense? Please don't tell me you are a Trump supporter.

People that rent these high end apartments are rich or very rich or making an upward of 250k and above.

That's always the Liberals' answer - 'Tax the Rich more'. F* THAT!

Everyone should be taxed EQUALLY, FAIRLY. Just because you HAVE more should not mean you get targeted more to pay higher taxes.

The tax rate in this country should not be raised 1 dime EVER again until the real problem is addressed - out of control spending!

Barry just sent $221 Million dollars (or is trying) to Israel's enemies while American citizens in Michigan have been unable to drink their own water because the Obama administration F*ed Up their water supply!

Barry can use MY tax dollars to bail out HIS big money donors so they don't lose any of THEIR investment money from Solyndra and 12 other 'Green Energy' companies going T!ts Up, but we need to raise taxes and take more from any 1 group of people because of it?! BULLSHIT!

The US government funded projects to study both a friggin' shrimp on a treadmill and study why a homosexual AGENTINIAN male has a 'better' sex life than a heterosexual American male...and liberal f*ing scumbags who say we don't have enough money want to tax anyone more?

And to ALL the politicians, on both sides of the floor, stop using MY tax dollars on BS PORK in your home districts to get your useless ass re-elected!

The United States Government collects MORE THAN ENOUGH in tax revenue to fund the items they are responsible for according to the US Constitution - NO MORE TAX INCREASES until they go through their own spending and cut out the MASSIVE amount of waste and BS!

Listen people, be smart, join the fight. (figuratively) Do NOT go to California! Do not spend tourism dollars there! Avoid California at all costs! Do the same with Chicago, New York. Starve the sumbitches out!

These people want to demand that YOUR tax dollars be spent on illegals! Then keep your cash away from them. Make sure they suffer as much a loss of your dollars as possible. They want you to pay! Oh hell no, you make THEM PAY! Go to Florida. Go to Arizona, Montana, South Dakota and see Mount Rushmore. Keep the hell out of California at all costs, and work down from there.

Again, just like you did to Target, starve them out! Got a vaca planned to Disneyland? Yosenite? To the massive redwoods? CANCEL, and let them know why! Watch what starts happening!

Our country is beautiful, and it is everywhere. No need to go to California for sure, and you will be doing your country a favor! MAKE THEM PAY!

That's mighty nice of you. Why do you hate your fellow Americans? Why in the world you will exchange California vs Arizona, Montana or Dakota?
California is one of the top 3 most visited states in US and also most visited by tourist. Don't come here.

Being that it is by far the biggest state on the continental US, it means that people are staying away. Good, and if we can keep spreading the word, we will either starve you out, or force you to make your Hollyweird rich pay a larger fairshare. Either way, a win, win, in my book!

Oh, and by the way.........I don't remember us ever calling you deplorables, wish I could say the same on your side.

STAY OUT OF CALIFORNIA, give them nothing, especially any of your DEPLORABLE money, right leftists-)

Save your breath Sparky. We are going to be just fine without your wonderful behavior.

Not if we have our way-) Win-win for us, either we win, or you keep status quo! Worth the effort to us-)

Who is we we we? Or who is win win to you? And what effort are you trying to accomplish there sparky?
Do I need to build a shelter or a bunker?

Who is we we we? Or who is win win to you? And what effort are you trying to accomplish there sparky?
Serioisly, who'd want you to survive?

Survive from what?
I am very comfortable, very successful, happy and enjoying the apex part of my life with my family here in California.
I've traveled all over the globe and I would not dare to live any where else but here in southern California or Miami. Not even Dubai.

Look here--------> I am not going to berate you, attack you, or insult you. Rather, I am would like to talk to you!

Your state feels it is being attacked I am guessing. I am not here to look into volumes of law, to say to you, it is the law and has been. You want to protect your state! I do not blame you, although I personally would rather protect my country as a whole, but 6 of 1, 1/2 dozen of the other.

And so, what would you have the rest of America do? Should everyone just turn a blind eye because it is California? Should they just be exempt, special rules? What if I said "special rules for you, but your state has to pay 40% to the federal government?" See, now you do not like SPECIAL RULES!

So here--------> you want to be special, so we make you special----> do whatever you want, and keep it in your borders. BUT, we do NOT give you any money, we stay the hell out of your state, and we are all happy. See how that works!

Now you tell the people, what is wrong with that, and don't you agree that it is the best solution-) Or rather, are you suggesting you are SPECIAL, but we pay through the nose for you too!

Since climate change threatens all of our coasts, a 20% surtax should be placed on all people living in coastal cities in California. LA and SF primarily.
why not advance fusion (an energy with a future) to drain the oceans and pump desalinated water to the interior where it may be needed.

Why not just turn shit into fuel? We can squeeze liberal's heads and have an unlimited supply!

If Congress allocated the money and the executive signed off on it….I’m not certain how the executive can come back years later and say, “no”.

But hey, that was the system before the GOP took over; you know, a Republic.

Think about what you just said. We are talking about this year's money and you're saying it was agreed to by a past congress and a past President. So?

The prior owners of your house agreed to have your living room painted bright orange, so you had no right to change the color, you're going to have to pant it back to the correct color

Using your example. If the agreement worked out in 2016 is that the feds will pay to have the house painted again in 2018 and money was promised by the Congress and signed off by the Executive…cutting the funds off in 2017 seems to be usurping Congressional Authority.
Congress has no power over the next Congress.
It's just a game they play by cutting funds in future years and saying they are reducing spending when in fact the next years Congress can do whatever they please.

Yes…Congress can.

The executive? No. The executive can not sign the budget for next FY but stopping money in the pipeline? No.

Back to your high school government class! You obviously failed.

Survive from what?
I am very comfortable, very successful, happy and enjoying the apex part of my life with my family here in California.
I've traveled all over the globe and I would not dare to live any where else but here in southern California or Miami. Not even Dubai.
Then why do you feel you need a bunker? To protect you from your votes? :lol:

Since climate change threatens all of our coasts, a 20% surtax should be placed on all people living in coastal cities in California. LA and SF primarily.
why not advance fusion (an energy with a future) to drain the oceans and pump desalinated water to the interior where it may be needed.

Why not just turn shit into fuel? We can squeeze liberal's heads and have an unlimited supply!
nothing but fallacy, unlike the left.

we legalized pot and can consider lowering personal income tax rates.
California lower taxes!? :lmao:
That's tantamount to a surrender.
no it isn't. the right only knows how to tax and spend.

You have that 180 degrees out.
you are right! that is the left. the right only knows how to spend and finance.

If Congress allocated the money and the executive signed off on it….I’m not certain how the executive can come back years later and say, “no”.

Think about what you just said. We are talking about this year's money and you're saying it was agreed to by a past congress and a past President. So?

The prior owners of your house agreed to have your living room painted bright orange, so you had no right to change the color, you're going to have to pant it back to the correct color

Using your example. If the agreement worked out in 2016 is that the feds will pay to have the house painted again in 2018 and money was promised by the Congress and signed off by the Executive…cutting the funds off in 2017 seems to be usurping Congressional Authority.
It's just a game they play by cutting funds in future years and saying they are reducing spending when in fact the next years Congress can do whatever they please.

Yes…Congress can.

The executive? No. The executive can not sign the budget for next FY but stopping money in the pipeline? No.
Shitforbrains has no clue how the government works either.
No, a Congress cannot control future Congresses.
Deal with it.

No, we need to tax liberals more. You want big government, you pay for it.
all talk and no action.

No, we need to tax liberals more. Daniel--- all talk and no action
First I agree, you pansees would deny you're liberal to avoid paying. It's in your nature.

Second, cutting funds from sanctuary cities would be the first step in country to take the lure of drugs to those cities. Don't you think?
our drug war is a cost center, not a revenue center; don't you think?
That's a complicated question
not really. enforcement costs a lot of money.
Unless they're on the take!

When the water company cuts off your water because you refuse to pay the bill, how exactly do you 'fight them' ... aside from getting mad, calling them up and complaining, begging, and then finally comply and pay your bill?

This will be fun to watch....

California Lawmakers Vow To Fight Trump On ALL Immigration Plans

"California Democratic state senators are infuriated over numerous immigration mandates handed down by President Donald Trump Wednesday, and promise to fight back with a pair of laws designed to thwart any deportations."

Didn't California just recently come out and admit they 'forgot' to add something like $1.3+ Trillion in debt on their 'books'...and they are going to enact legislation to fight the trump administration's laws / mandates so they can keep the illegals who were the majority cause of their $1+ trillion debt....

Ok. Have fun with that!

You may think Comrade Trump is King but he isn't.

1. Congress would have to determine a definition of what is a "sanctuary city."
2. Congress would have to approve of cutting off funding, according to their definition, if they even bother with it.

The citizens of California pay Federal Taxes for fair representation, and there constitutional rights would be violated if such action ever took place.

You've been watching a little too much of the Trump Executive Order T.V. Reality show. When the REALITY is he can not usurp congressional authority over several of these issues. The border wall would have to go though congress, as it involves MONEY, and congress holds the purse strings in this country. Also an investigation into two states Trump lost (regarding voter fraud) would also have to go through congress for approval to pay for. If they refuse to approve these expenditures there will be no wall, there will be no investigation, and there will be no sanctuary cities paying for a WORTHLESS WALL.

If walls and fences worked, there would be no illegals in this country today.

TRUMP-KING--124871.jpg

No illegal is going to risk getting caught & deported, just so they can cast a vote!

I may think Trump is King? No.
Liberals can't come to grips with that ... probably because they though BARRY was king and thought Hillary was the 'heir apparent'

Yes…Congress can.

Shitforbrains has no clue how the government works either.
No, a Congress cannot control future Congresses.
Deal with it.

To be fair she doesn't think all prior congresses overrule the current one. Only when she agrees with the prior congress not the current one

nothing but fallacy, unlike the left.

Fusion energy is still a dream. Wake up and smell the coffee! Let's use nuclear energy we already have.

Forum List

Back