California Vows To Fight Trump's Cutting Funding of Sanctuary Cities

we legalized pot and can consider lowering personal income tax rates.
California lower taxes!? :lmao:
That's tantamount to a surrender.
no it isn't. the right only knows how to tax and spend.

You have that 180 degrees out.
you are right! that is the left. the right only knows how to spend and finance.

Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years. Shut up with your wisecracking lies.

just right wing propaganda. we merely need to tax the rich more.
Since climate change threatens all of our coasts, a 20% surtax should be placed on all people living in coastal cities in California. LA and SF primarily.
why not advance fusion (an energy with a future) to drain the oceans and pump desalinated water to the interior where it may be needed.

Why not just turn shit into fuel? We can squeeze liberal's heads and have an unlimited supply!
nothing but fallacy, unlike the left.

Fusion energy is still a dream. Wake up and smell the coffee! Let's use nuclear energy we already have.
We merely need a Manhattan Project for fusion (an energy with a future) instead of a War on Drugs.

California lower taxes!? :lmao:

Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years. Shut up with your wisecracking lies.
paying down republican boondoggles. did we simply waste our Tax monies actually invading the Middle East, Only to Not Solve the Problem?

Since climate change threatens all of our coasts, a 20% surtax should be placed on all people living in coastal cities in California. LA and SF primarily.
why not advance fusion (an energy with a future) to drain the oceans and pump desalinated water to the interior where it may be needed.

Why not just turn shit into fuel? We can squeeze liberal's heads and have an unlimited supply!

Fusion energy is still a dream. Wake up and smell the coffee! Let's use nuclear energy we already have.
We merely need a Manhattan Project for fusion (an energy with a future) instead of a War on Drugs.
You have to go to college to learn to be that stupid.

paying down republican boondoggles. did we simply waste our Tax monies actually invading the Middle East, Only to Not Solve the Problem?

How's Jerry Browns train to nowhere doing after billions of dollars?

When the water company cuts off your water because you refuse to pay the bill, how exactly do you 'fight them' ... aside from getting mad, calling them up and complaining, begging, and then finally comply and pay your bill?

This will be fun to watch....

California Lawmakers Vow To Fight Trump On ALL Immigration Plans

"California Democratic state senators are infuriated over numerous immigration mandates handed down by President Donald Trump Wednesday, and promise to fight back with a pair of laws designed to thwart any deportations."

Didn't California just recently come out and admit they 'forgot' to add something like $1.3+ Trillion in debt on their 'books'...and they are going to enact legislation to fight the trump administration's laws / mandates so they can keep the illegals who were the majority cause of their $1+ trillion debt....

Ok. Have fun with that!
Man... this should be fun to watch. They can talk the talk but can they walk the walk.

i didn't pay for it; i got it on YouTube for free.

when are you going to have more than fallacy for your alleged Cause?

Ah, a PhD from YouTube. That explains it.

How's Jerry Browns train to nowhere doing after billions of dollars?
Haven't kept track of it, until now:

California High-Speed Rail is a high-speed rail system currently under construction in the U.S. state of California. The initial implementation phase ("Phase 1") will connect the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center in Anaheim and Union Station in Downtown Los Angeles with the Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco via the Central Valley with speeds up to 220 miles per hour (350 km/h), providing a "one-seat ride" for the trip in 2 hours and 40 minutes. The system is required by law to operate without a subsidy, and to connect the state's major cities in the Bay Area, Central Valley, and Los Angeles Basin.[6] Phase 2 (which has no timetable yet) would extend the system northerly in the Central Valley to the Sacramento Valley Station in Sacramento, and southerly (through the Inland Empire) to the San Diego International Airport in San Diego. The project is managed by the California High-Speed Rail Authority (CHSRA), a state agency run by a board of governors.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_High-Speed_Rail

Go destroy your mind with illegal drugs. Apparently, you are already well on your way.

beats your education, each and every time.

beats your education, each and every time.

I was a Navy engineer. I have forgotten more about power plants that you will likely ever know. I was also a nuclear submariner.

Now, lay yours out on the table!

Thursday I watched the lifeless body of a 5 year old get carried away because his parents were into meth.

You want to tell me it's bad fighting meth?

Fuck head.

They're breaking federal law by continuing harboring illegals.

Cut all funding to these cities.
California is a blue State not a welfare-queen red State.
That why Calif budget has a $1.6 BILLION deficit?
...and still pay more federal receipts than we get back; unlike welfare queen red States.

besides, we legalized pot. we expect about a billion a year from it.

We don't make excuses, we get results. Eureka is our State motto.

RTJeaD7.png

They're breaking federal law by continuing harboring illegals.

Cut all funding to these cities.
California is a blue State not a welfare-queen red State.
That why Calif budget has a $1.6 BILLION deficit?
...and still pay more federal receipts than we get back; unlike welfare queen red States.

besides, we legalized pot. we expect about a billion a year from it.

We don't make excuses, we get results. Eureka is our State motto.

That's "You Reek-a"!

Thursday I watched the lifeless body of a 5 year old get carried away because his parents were into meth.

You want to tell me it's bad fighting meth?

Fuck head.

My condolences.

Forum List

Back