California will try to enshrine right to same-sex marriage

After all those stories of bath houses and total craziness, it's funny how giving them the right to get married straightened them up to a huge extent. Funny how discrimination is such a *** **** catastrophe. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.

lol it didn't straighten them up at all. To this day they lead the stats in sexually transmitted disease, as in over 80% of syphilis cases and now monkey pox, and still lead in new HIV infections. You're just an idiot who spends so much time in echo chambers you can't fart without blowing out your frontal lobes. You're just a socipath who has to parrot rubbish fed to you.

I also believe you are born gay or bisexual and that's the way they react. Just like science psychiatry reality tell us. That's about all the thinking I want to do about it today thank you very much...

lol more rubbish. Faggots with degrees spreading bullshit, not 'science', which is why you gimps never ever post real studies, just 'reviews' and third hand lies.

And, mindlessly spreading AIDS and venereal diseases with zero concern for others is violence and stealing,

it didn't straighten them up at all. To this day they lead the stats in sexually transmitted disease, as in over 80% of syphilis cases and now monkey pox, and still lead in new HIV infections.

Some time within the last year, here in California, our corrupt government passed a law that decriminalizing the intentional spreading of HIV.

If you know that you are infected and contagious with HIV, and you engage in sexual activity with another person, without letting that other person know that you are infected and contagious, and that other person becomes infected as a result, you cannot be prosecuted for this in California, now.

Your “science” is the same that affirms that Bruce Jenner is a woman. Nothing at all to do with anything that sane people recognize as genuine science.

And what standing does a Godless piece of shit such as you, delusionally imagine that you have to speak for God?
No, science tells us that Bruce believes he is a woman and he's probably right lol. Relax and take it easy it makes him happy what the hell is wrong with you bigots? Change the damn channel. And I am hardly godless, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. What the hell is wrong with your religion and politics, that's the question.

No, science tells us that Bruce believes he is a woman and he's probably right lol.

BillNyeCrazy.gif

Now, nothing is ever settled law.
Read it and suck on it....

In the law of contracts. A permission, accorded by a competent authority, conferring the right to do some act which without such authorization would be illegal, or would be a trespass or a tort.

The main thing is, we need government in charge of pretty much everything*, forcing the will of the majority on anyone and everyone who steps out of line.

* including, but not limited to: marriage, diet, drug use, pregnancy, hiring, firing, education, health care, day care, retirement, ... what else ya' got?

Ayup. Why do we need to government to approve of marriages in the first place? WTF??
They like to be able to visit their husbands and wives in the hospital and Hospice for some reason for one thing period then there's the tax breaks and all the other perks. Don't be so damn stupid. Whoops brainwashed functionally stupid

They like to be able to visit their husbands and wives in the hospital and Hospice for some reason for one thing period then there's the tax breaks and all the other perks. Don't be so damn stupid. Whoops brainwashed functionally stupid
I'm with you man. The job of government is to force the minority to buckle under and do it your way. Go team!

The main thing is, we need government in charge of pretty much everything*, forcing the will of the majority on anyone and everyone who steps out of line.

* including, but not limited to: marriage, diet, drug use, pregnancy, hiring, firing, education, health care, day care, retirement, ... what else ya' got?
That's also why we need strong courts and an intelligent Supreme Court which we don't at the moment. But your disrespect for all the Great American institutions and fellow Americans with no evidence of anything is a catastrophe. Change the damn channel.

That's also why we need strong courts and an intelligent Supreme Court which we don't at the moment. But your disrespect for all the Great American institutions and fellow Americans with no evidence of anything is a catastrophe. Change the damn channel.
I've seen the light! Only government can tell me how to live properly. Otherwise, I might get confused and do it wrong.

Forum List

Back