California woman forces Border Patrol agents off a Greyhound bus using the Fourth Amendment

I lived through the sixties. This entire "zeitgeist" of entitling illegal aliens is a direct outgrowth of the white boomers war on themselves. Poor little Mexican illegal aliens that (rich white boomers) exploit that they profit from , what a cynical load of tripe. Jesus Christ already. I don't know which is worse, the illegal aliens or their white overlord exploiters making this a political game. It's transparent a hell.
Nonsense.

No one is ‘entitling’ anyone to anything.

Just as all persons in the United States have a 4th Amendment right to be free from unwarranted searches and seizures, so too do all persons in the United States have a 5th Amendment right to due process of the law – including those undocumented; and just because an immigrant might be undocumented, doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’
Sanctuary cities? Ever heard of that Or, perhaps you were born yesterday. Jesus H Christ. I have nothing to fear from a search by state or local authorities, YOU?

Don't look out there for the slippery slope American citizens, you are sliding down it right now.

Well illegal search and seizure reminds me of redcoats smashing in doors looking for contraband tea. But NOW? After the bombing of the Murrah federal building in Oklahoma city , the school shootings and god knows how many serial killers hiding under the black robes of freedom, I am not afraid of being searched. It is a hypothetical issue. Why does it seem only pro dissident pro criminals fear this above and beyond rational objections? The rest of us aren't concerned with this issue in the slightest. Search me.

We don't back down when it comes to our rights because it never ends there. Now they can build off of your sacrifice and do even more damage to your rights next time, and there will always be a next time. You can slide down that slippery slope if you want to, but I'll keep fighting for our rights until they stick a gun in my face and tell me I don't have any left.

Last edited:
However trite it’s nonetheless true: those who would willingly surrender their freedom for a false perception of security deserve neither.
It is? I fight the tyranny of the liberal ideolog as much as say, any form of facism.

Well illegal search and seizure reminds me of redcoats smashing in doors looking for contraband tea. But NOW? After the bombing of the Murrah federal building in Oklahoma city , the school shootings and god knows how many serial killers hiding under the black robes of freedom, I am not afraid of being searched. It is a hypothetical issue. Why does it seem only pro dissident pro criminals fear this above and beyond rational objections? The rest of us aren't concerned with this issue in the slightest. Search me.

It's about precedence. We don't back down when it comes to our rights because it never ends there. Now they can build off of your sacrifice and do even more damage to your rights next time, and there will always be a next time. You can slide down that slippery slope if you want to, but I'll keep fighting for our rights until they stick a gun in my face and tell me I don't have any left.
Yah, I get it. Still, I got nothing to fear, until they stick a gun in MY face. I have actually have been held at police gunpoint in my pajamas...in the snow even. Because my neighbors are a bunch of assholes. But still I had nothing to hide, either way. They,or you can't take away my dignity or self respect.

Last edited:
I will not consent to an illegal search. Either we act to protect our civil liberties or they will go away. It is NOT a matter of having nothing to hide. It is a matter of taking a stand to protect our Constitution and against the abuse of power.

Good for her. There needs to be a lot more of this in our country, patriots who actually stand up for our Constitutional rights and not cower in front of government thugs in uniforms. It amazes me how many conservatives who talk big about the Constitution think the practice of randomly stopping people and asking to see their papers is the definition of freedom

California woman forces Border Patrol agents off a Greyhound bus | Daily Mail Online

I was almost ready to agree with you until I read that she had to translate her warnings because a lot of people on the bus didn't even understand English.

Good for her. There needs to be a lot more of this in our country, patriots who actually stand up for our Constitutional rights and not cower in front of government thugs in uniforms. It amazes me how many conservatives who talk big about the Constitution think the practice of randomly stopping people and asking to see their papers is the definition of freedom

California woman forces Border Patrol agents off a Greyhound bus | Daily Mail Online

I was almost ready to agree with you until I read that she had to translate her warnings because a lot of people on the bus didn't even understand English.
So? Is it a requirement in this country?

When was the last time you found an ILLEGAL Mexican on a bus full of Asians?
fEDERAL cops have the right to check ID anywhere.

Not without probable cause

IF this were going on anywhere else, we would be asking the UN to send monitors into the country to make sure the government strong man isn't torturing the citizens of his nation.

Oh bullshit. This is common practice in every progressive country in the world. Try walking down the street in China someday. There are "minders" who do nothing all day but follow you around.

I have walked down the street in China. I have never been asked to show my papers to anybody except at the airport at immigration

Trumpanzees totally willing to roll over for these unConstitutional searches.

Yep, as long as they think it will keep brown people out of the country

That doesn’t mean they are here illegally

That doesn’t mean they are here illegally

That doesn't mean all of them are here legally, either. Nobody seems to like the grey area anymore. It's all black and white... or brown.

Last edited:
I read somewhere while doing legal research that our 4th amendment rights as well as the others regarding "the accused" were written for the protection of the guilty. Presuming this is true, then I especially want my rights protected when I'm not engaged in criminal activity and therefore not guilty of anything. It doesn't matter if I'm not doing anything wrong or committing any crimes I still would never willing submit to an unreasonable and unlawful search or seizure.

That this women knew the law and was not afraid to stand up and defend her rights as well as the rights of everyone else on that bus is so astounding. I wish she worked for me :)

Curious about something here...

Are we allowed to enforce our laws or not? Simple question.

Why are there so many barriers in place that prevent us from doing that? Yet again, simple question.

Forum List

Back