California's War With Trump Part Of A Democrat Plan Of Economic Oppression

lol - have you ever actually been to California? It says you have in your profile but I've been to much of it and it is a beautiful place. There is a reason so many people want to live there, there is reason why so many come to vacation there and real estate is so expensive.

You just sound like a total politico nutter when you say it's a shithole.

As in Rio de Janeiro...going on vacation there is very different from living there.

Wow, do you seriously want to compare socio-economic state of Rio and California?
Not now......give it a few more years.

How many years?

Cause I keep hearing this very statement form conservatives for years and years and years and years already. At which point would you say it becomes just good ol' special pleading?
Well, I lived in California from 1977- 1984 and owned property there till 2006. The difference was alarming when I went back to sell my house. Democrats are flooding California with illegals at breakneck speed chasing out alot of the businesses and earners. A guess Southern California will soon become a slightly better version of Mexico. I'm just glad I got out at the right time. Try figuring out why L.A. can't seem to hang onto an NFL franchise.

Come on now, I'm sure selling property at insane profit due to all the real estate demand in the state wasn't all that bad.

As in Rio de Janeiro...going on vacation there is very different from living there.

Wow, do you seriously want to compare socio-economic state of Rio and California?

How many years?

Cause I keep hearing this very statement form conservatives for years and years and years and years already. At which point would you say it becomes just good ol' special pleading?
Well, I lived in California from 1977- 1984 and owned property there till 2006. The difference was alarming when I went back to sell my house. Democrats are flooding California with illegals at breakneck speed chasing out alot of the businesses and earners. A guess Southern California will soon become a slightly better version of Mexico. I'm just glad I got out at the right time. Try figuring out why L.A. can't seem to hang onto an NFL franchise.

Come on now, I'm sure selling property at insane profit due to all the real estate demand in the state wasn't all that bad.
Problem with that is nobody can afford to buy now.......except a rich guy offering you half of what you want, and then he'll roll it over immediately to somebody who always wanted a house of their own, but ends up getting screwed by an underwater mortgage a few years down the road.....when the economy crashes again. BTW, I carried a 10% note just to get the people who bought from me qualified and they walked from that and defaulted inside of 2 years.

Last edited:
California is a perfect example of the consequences of uncontrolled leftism.

...6th largest economy in the world from where Hollywood and Silicon Valley spread American culture and products all over the world?

I'll take two please.

Another slow fat kid on a track team trying desperately to ride the coat tails and glory of the people actually contributing...haha
I bet you wish Canada was another Mexico full of human cockroaches so they could invade from both the north and the south...imagine how awesome California would be!

Is my argument so potent that you just start post whatever random nonsense that happens to pop into your head as a response?

I'm entertained by calling people out on their short-sighted ignorance.
A handful of giant companies and a few thousand people are kicking ass in California and inflating all the econ numbers, meanwhile the rest of the state is in social and economic turmoil. Then there's your type...who have their head way up their ass...they play pretend and act as if California isn't the filthy shithole full of bottom feeders that it is.
Funny stuff!

lol - have you ever actually been to California? It says you have in your profile but I've been to much of it and it is a beautiful place. There is a reason so many people want to live there, there is reason why so many come to vacation there and real estate is so expensive.

You just sound like a total politico nutter when you say it's a shithole.

Born and raised here in SoCal, been here my whole life. I've watched it transform from being a beautiful place to becoming North Mexico. I live in a beautiful home in a beautiful area, I keep my boat in Dana Point marina, I'm out on the Pacific every weekend; if you stay in certain 'pockets' you can easily sell yourself that Southern CA is still nice....the problem is as soon as you venture outside of the pocket you encounter nothing but low grade filth and degenerates. It's still an awesome place for wetbacks, criminals, low-life's and ghettos folks...you'd fit right in if you categorize as one of the aforementioned. The only people who want to live here are people who fit in with the trash already here or people who don't know any better.

...6th largest economy in the world from where Hollywood and Silicon Valley spread American culture and products all over the world? I'll take two please.

Give CA the same weather as Nebraska and you'll have a place more fucked up than Detroit.

Actually, CA is functionally bankrupt so one can argue it is there already. Just ask the people of Stockton and the pensioners of San Diego...or ask the workers of the dozens of hospitals that closed because they had to provide healthcare for so many illegals who did not pay their bills...

But the REAL fun will start when CALPERS has to start paying out pensions but has guaranteed a 7%+ rate of return in an era of near-zero interest rates - the taxes are going to go through the roof in CA, and the already-existing mass exodus to neighboring states will explode. How do you dimwits think oregon and Wash state are so liberal? Its all the moronic californians exporting their idiotic economic ideas as they leave CA to move to a state with rational taxes.
Years ago many of the druggies that grew up in the same community were moving to Oregon. Those were generally upper middle class that had or were working on their degrees to be doctors and lawyers. Refugees and foreigners from all over the world were being relocated into the cities. Citrus groves were being bulldozed to make way for more housing in order to create a bigger tax base. Illegal aliens were coming in from Mexico by the hordes and in not too many years after that the push to give those illegals amnesty was granted. Where did California go wrong?

I forgot to add into that Kaiser Steel closed and sold its hospital system to investors and then went for social medicine that was taxpayer funded.

Now there is a man who knows Southern California.

Jerry-Brown-signature-Kevork-Djansezian-Getty-640x480.jpg

What better way to create a permanent underclass and at the same time create absolute dependency of the voters to government than pick a fight with the federal government.

In 3rd world banana republic dictators need a desperate and dependent country that is literally on the edge of starvation to stay in power. Perhaps this is why Democrats openly admire the Fidel Castros and similar totalitarian leaders. This is a product of liberal mindset based in communist upbringing. It seems that the only folks that admire communism the most never had to live under it.

California is daring Trump to withhold federal funds, or at least Governor Jerry Moonbeam Brown is. What better way to get his transplanted immigrant population behind him than to give them a Devil to hate.

California gave Hillary most of her imaginary popular vote advantage in a highly suspect election. They flouted election laws by allowing millions of illegals to vote and now they're threatening to withhold their federal taxes, yet another act of defiance that will create a massive legal problem for the president.

BTW, many criminals in US history skated the law only to get thrown in prison for income tax evasion. I sincerely hope Jerry Brown tries this.

If Trump does try to take away California’s federal dollars, he faces a rough time

poor silly ignorant muddy

aside from the fact that you're misstating what the article says....

tough. stop whining little boy

How many years?

Problem with that is nobody can afford to buy now.......except a rich guy offering you half of what you want, and then he'll roll it over immediately to somebody who always wanted a house of their own, but ends up getting screwed by an underwater mortgage a few years down the road.....when the economy crashes again. BTW, I carried a 10% note just to get the people who bought from me qualified and they walked from that and defaulted inside of 2 years.

The only people buying here these days are people stuck due to their professions and Mexicans. They'll stuff their 13 person families in a 1,500sqft three bedroom all day long.

How many years?

The only people buying here these days are people stuck due to their professions and Mexicans. They'll stuff their 13 person families in a 1,500sqft three bedroom all day long.

Real estate sales are through the roof in Socal, sales soared 24.1% over 2015 and prices are getting higher every month for over four years now. I don't know what world you live in but you clearly missed the boat.

Jerry-Brown-signature-Kevork-Djansezian-Getty-640x480.jpg

What better way to create a permanent underclass and at the same time create absolute dependency of the voters to government than pick a fight with the federal government.

In 3rd world banana republic dictators need a desperate and dependent country that is literally on the edge of starvation to stay in power. Perhaps this is why Democrats openly admire the Fidel Castros and similar totalitarian leaders. This is a product of liberal mindset based in communist upbringing. It seems that the only folks that admire communism the most never had to live under it.

California is daring Trump to withhold federal funds, or at least Governor Jerry Moonbeam Brown is. What better way to get his transplanted immigrant population behind him than to give them a Devil to hate.

California gave Hillary most of her imaginary popular vote advantage in a highly suspect election. They flouted election laws by allowing millions of illegals to vote and now they're threatening to withhold their federal taxes, yet another act of defiance that will create a massive legal problem for the president.

BTW, many criminals in US history skated the law only to get thrown in prison for income tax evasion. I sincerely hope Jerry Brown tries this.

If Trump does try to take away California’s federal dollars, he faces a rough time

poor silly ignorant muddy

aside from the fact that you're misstating what the article says....

tough. stop whining little boy
Well, the article was used as a reference to let the reader know the basis for my op-ed. It was not specifically a comment on the the statements in the story. I simply extrapolated it to a rational conclusion to the causes and effects to the issue at hand.

How many years?

Real estate sales are through the roof in Socal, sales soared 24.1% over 2015 and prices are getting higher every month for over four years now. I don't know what world you live in but you clearly missed the boat.
That's a cycle that happens in California. I went through two crashes myself and got out right before the 2006-07 crash. They were selling their homes at a loss and people were buying up half a dozen homes from banks and rolling them over as a profit. The rich get richer and the poor simply walk away from their obligations.

That's a cycle that happens in California. I went through two crashes myself and got out right before the 2006-07 crash. They were selling their homes at a loss and people were buying up half a dozen homes from banks and rolling them over as a profit. The rich get richer and the poor simply walk away from their obligations.

Funny how it coincides every time Republicans fuck up the economy.

Years ago many of the druggies that grew up in the same community were moving to Oregon. Those were generally upper middle class that had or were working on their degrees to be doctors and lawyers. Refugees and foreigners from all over the world were being relocated into the cities. Citrus groves were being bulldozed to make way for more housing in order to create a bigger tax base. Illegal aliens were coming in from Mexico by the hordes and in not too many years after that the push to give those illegals amnesty was granted. Where did California go wrong? I forgot to add into that Kaiser Steel closed and sold its hospital system to investors and then went for social medicine that was taxpayer funded.

Here's an example of the "great" economic engine of CA, using its taxpayers' money as efficiently as possible. You should be proud of your fine home state:

Cameras reportedly catch BART janitor who pulled in $270,000 in year spending hours in closet

"A BART janitor in San Francisco who raked in $271,000 in a single year, based largely on overtime work, was captured on video disappearing into a storage closet at one of the stops and—at times- spending hours a day there. KTVU requested surveillance video to observe how Liang Zhao Zhang would spend his marathon, 17-hour work day. At one point, the channel reported that Zhang entered the closet twice in one shift, once for 54 minutes and the other for 90 minutes."

=========================

Maybe I should move to CA; Gv Brown might pay even me $542K to sit in a bathroom all day...

I seem to remember Congress being in the hands of Democrats when it hit us hard in 2008.
This is an old discussion, but I think you could probably see in the news today that Democrats aren't powerless because of checks and balances, and that when Republicans are in charge they really aren't. When Democrats are in charge the Republicans are left out of the process.....particularly after 2006.

I seem to remember Congress being in the hands of Democrats when it hit us hard in 2008.
This is an old discussion, but I think you could probably see in the news today that Democrats aren't powerless because of checks and balances, and that when Republicans are in charge they really aren't. When Democrats are in charge the Republicans are left out of the process.....particularly after 2006.

Except Republicans kept themselves out of the process from 2009 on to make a point and now their lack of resolve to handle a health care solution is backfiring on them.

California WANTS to be the new Venezuela.

No, you want California to fail so that you won't have to explain your failed monetary policies to the world.
California will fail if they aren't bailed out. I love the state. I hate what the Dems have done to it, and what they will continue to do to it.

A new study by the California Public Policy Center, “Calculating California's Total State and Local Government Debt,” estimates state and local government debt is somewhere between $848 billion and $1.126 trillion.

California WANTS to be the new Venezuela.

No, you want California to fail so that you won't have to explain your failed monetary policies to the world.
California will fail if they aren't bailed out. I love the state. I hate what the Dems have done to it, and what they will continue to do to it.

California doesn't need to be bailed out. Last November they adjusted taxes to account for the unforeseen shortfall and other monetary matters are handle quickly as well. I don't think you fellas understand how important being one of the world's largest economies really is. When it booms those cash registers never stop. Believe me, we'll be okay unless Trump ruins it, but then we'll all be in trouble if he does.

Forum List

Back